Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,405 members, 7,839,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Nairalander I Accomodated - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander I Accomodated (5786 Views)

I Have Something For A Nairalander, I Want To Help You Today; Come In Here. / Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by miraculousGod(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2021
eghuan1:

See go to Alagbole-Akute area, you will see face me I face you single rooms for like 5k a month. Some even takes monthly rent.

Akute is 200 naira bike from ojodu Berger.
thanks
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by eternityk: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
afribabe:

No experience required for the Gardner work.
I pray God provides something better before 1st March. However, u can mention me then, incase another offer shows
boss,u said I should mention you before March 1st
I want to know if another one dey on ground
also my leg has healed,I can now walk again
so,I just wanted to remind you
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Originalsly: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bro.... you can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it. The longer the guy stays.... the harder it will be to get him out. Like tomorrow morning... just give him t fare and let him make his way.... no prior warning... or he will cause problems... damage your house etc. The guy is lazy.... and will only scheme to rob you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by afribabe: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2021
eternityk:

boss,u said I should mention you before March 1st
I want to know if another one dey on ground
also my leg has healed,I can now walk again
so,I just wanted to remind you
boss ke....i am just a normal like you o. I will get back to you before mid-day. I am in transit and low on battery.
Thank God about your legs.

Modified
Sorry the opening is no longer available.
But on the other hand, can you drive?? If yes, if interested follow this link...
http:///ApplyForDriverJob

Let me know how far
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by eternityk: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
afribabe:
boss ke....i am just a normal like you o. I will get back to you before mid-day. I am in transit and low on battery.
Thank God about your legs.

Modified
Sorry the opening is no longer available.
But on the other hand, can you drive?? If yes, if interested follow this link...
http:///ApplyForDriverJob

Let me know how far
lol I'm still young,never learned how to drive
thanks for helping sir
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Perfectman91: 1:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Slimslimqq:
no I haven't .. i don't want it to look as if am stalking him

It's not stalking, you need to be concious of the people you bring into your personal space
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by DenreleDave(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Slimslimqq:
ok, I understand

Tell us his Moniker....
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by afribabe: 10:32pm On May 05, 2021
eternityk:

lol I'm still young,never learned how to drive
thanks for helping sir
Hello.... Are you still available? There's opportunity in factory now though it's on contract. Deadline is 7th of May. Resumption is immediate...@eternityk
Modified
It's daily rate of 1000 but payment is biweekly,
That's 22k at least
I will get the address(same Chikki foods industry) and update here. Ask to see the HR manager when you get to the gate. The person already has your details...
Chikki Foods: Plot 112, Ikorodu Industrial layout, Odongunyan odonla Ikorodu Lagos State
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by eternityk: 12:11am On May 06, 2021
afribabe:
Hello.... Are you still available? There's opportunity in factory now though it's on contract. Deadline is 7th of May. Resumption is immediate...
ok how do I go about it
can u give me your number for WhatsApp
this is mine 08126602040
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by eternityk: 7:11am On May 06, 2021
afribabe:
Hello.... Are you still available? There's opportunity in factory now though it's on contract. Deadline is 7th of May. Resumption is immediate...
can you post your number so we can chat more on WhatsApp or I can you
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by stanliwise(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2021
Slimslimqq:
please forget about the issues I have recently encountered which made me an online begger last year, na condition make crayfish bend. i happen to have access to one of my late father's property, because I know some people will not believe this story, but it is real.

I just have to talk about this issue presently about a nairalander i accomodated late last year.

this guy created a thread that he needs to move to another state (lagos) to hustle, and possibly pursue his football career, he was previously living in Ilorin.

I saw the thread and I really wished to help him with the accommodation, mind u he's not the first person, and he's not gonna be the last I always reach out to if they need accommodation because I know what is to have nothing or be stranded, he's not the only nairalander I have helped with such, most unilag and Yabatech students got accommodation from me for free, I do this because that is what my dad does before his demise, and he has always told me to follow same step and I am glad I always helped out and I think it is hereditary, my grand father did same with his properties also.

I called this guy number, and we talked about how he will move to lag. he was so glad I offered to help him.

early this year, he called me and told me he was on his way to Lagos that I should give him a description of how to get to my place.

when he arrived, I went to bustop to pick him. he was surprised he met a very young man. so I took him to my room to drop his bags, and I took him round the compound and I also introduced him to my mom and my babymama.

I also gave him a bed he will sleeping on, mind you he will be sleeping in the church, because that's is where those I help with accommodation sleep, but they keep their bags in my room, but there is another available room we give out for free to those who sleep in church. but those who I bring in use my room. and they are free to watch films and do whatever they want.

few days after this guy came, i noticed he doesn't greet me, he doesn't even speak to me, but i take it as his character. sometimes whenever my babymama or mom cooks, I tell them to serve him also, but he will never come back to say a thank u.

meanwhile, when he came I explained my own situations to him because I already took him as a friend, I told him how life has turned around after my babymamas and i business collapsed and how we came on nairaland to beg. I told him how I do menial jobs to survive and I told him the challenges he will overcome but he has to tighten his seatbelt to survive in Lagos.

This guy is very lazy, but he's hungry, a lot of people are calling my attention to it...

he said he wants a daily job, so that he can be able to feed himself till he gets something better.
I told him to always follow me to were I carry pop for daily pay, he declined, I also took him to a driver who I also work for as a bus conductor, he said he can't do it, and many other jobs like that which he declined.

I noticed he started avoiding me, but he still come into my room to change to dress.
while he was looking for accommodation on his thread, he said he said he doesn't drink nor smoke, that is one of the things that also made me help me, but this guys roll with smokers and drug addicts since he got to our area. my mom will be mad at me if she finds out the guy smokes.

yesterday was my birthday, while all my tenants and well wishers were greeting, this guy couldn't even say a happy birthday, till this moment he's just looking at me like spoilt yam.

I just got a minibus yesterday as a birthday gift from someone I have once helped, and I will start using it for business from Monday, I still wish to help this guy more and I feel I should tell him to join me as a conductor because this guy is hungry, but maybe he will agree. but I don't wanna be disappointed, because I don't know why he has been so cold towards me. if he declines, I am planning to send him away.

pls any advice on how to deal with this issue. but I don't want to take a wrong step that will tarnish all the good I have done to him.

sorry for the long post.
How are you sure he is not a criminal or he didn’t seek your house as refuge, becareful o. Best thing is to send him packing o. Fear someone that behaves in that mode. He knows his agenda.
To him you’re nothing but a cockroach and a maybe stupid person.
He don’t count you as anything, omo you get mind o.
Even confronting him may get matter worse in a way you may not know. He may not say anything but when times comes you may loose one or two.
I don’t know what sort of mentality you have, calling a stranger to Lagos because you met him on Nairaland.
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by bigcee(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2021
I beg you in the name of God, send him away with immediate effect. He is a liability to you. Poor man with a nasty character. Protect yourself and your family. Send him away, I repeat, send him away. I don't keep toxic people around me, I swear. A poor man who is so lazy and have a bad character. Na only God go fit save that one.
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by bigcee(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2021
Djamel:
Bro i read all you wrote and i think i understand why he's acting so......i think its just his character....i'm also like that kinda...talk to him about how you feel....people like that are mostly loners....introvert....like,i dont want to disturb you kind of a person.....lemme mind my business you mind urs.....mostly they are kind people by heart.....

for him not wishing you well on ur birthday, you would have jokingly reminded him its ur day and he hasnt said anything to you.....he isnt that foolish to still keep mute....people like that needs you getting closer to them not them to you.

as for the job,bro no be everybody dey do any how job.....give him time, but still make him see reasons why he should look for something he feels he will be comfortable doing to help himself too.......you've tried and may God bless you for ur kindness
Stop making excuses for his bad behaviour. See how you're defending him. Both of you dey crazy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by BENRAZY(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2021
Omo op new Mini bus grin
I swear this year u go buy another 1 join am, fr Lagos transport biz na blood money for those way Sabi,if na me be that mumu I no go waste time I go accept the offer I
E get y
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by afribabe: 10:25am On May 06, 2021
eternityk:

can you post your number so we can chat more on WhatsApp or I can you
post has been updated.
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by eternityk: 11:11am On May 06, 2021
afribabe:
Hello.... Are you still available? There's opportunity in factory now though it's on contract. Deadline is 7th of May. Resumption is immediate...@eternityk
Modified
That's 22k at least
I will get the address(same Chikki foods industry) and update here. Ask to see the HR manager when you get to the gate. The person already has your details...
Chikki Foods: Plot 112, Ikorodu Industrial layout, Odongunyan odonla Ikorodu Lagos State
how much is transport going to cost from ketu
also is there a place I can squat there for a little while
also the time of they start work
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by eternityk: 11:15am On May 06, 2021
afribabe:
Modified
That's 22k at least
if you had told me this by last month ending,I would have had time to plan,and cancel many things to prepare for this job
you just tell me today and tomorrow is deadline
I don't even know what do.
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by afribabe: 11:59am On May 06, 2021
eternityk:

if you had told me this by last month ending,I would have had time to plan,and cancel many things to prepare for this job
you just tell me today and tomorrow is deadline
I don't even know what do.
No be me get the job. I saw the stuff yesterday and sent to you. Like I said it's an impromptu recruitment. I have nothing at stake. Just trying to be helpful as work don scarce. That's all. I have no additional information than all I have stated earlier....
Over and out...
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by SavageResponse(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2021
Next time be careful of the type of people you let into your house
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by eternityk: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Picture That Has Caused Alot Of Reactions. What Do You Think About This? / Dating A Lesbian>>>>> / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.