Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community (35508 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Klinee: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.
IPOB is now a terrorist group, those IPOB are the same with Boko Haram please, truth be told they did these.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Attack on Fulani community? Mtechw no reasonable person will read past 4 paragraphs of this new.

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by letitrainnow(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chaiii, children, Lord have mercy
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by tempest01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
This should have been expected and many more. When the military allows itself to be used to push the agenda of one tribe, reprisals will occur. I will advise that military installations be put on red alert and everyone not residing in his/her locality move back for now. The coming months I predict will be bloody. The govt should know they are not the only ones that can be savage. They've learnt nothing from the fallout of tollgate killings.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by lonecatt(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Keep quiet sir!
me and you no dey for the same category.
What's your point ?
Of what good is it terrorizing people?
The north is not benefiting from their violence neither will you benefit from this one empty brain.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by OfoIgbo: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
dat9jaguy:

grin You and I know you are just chest beating. Enjoy.

You know I got.you there.

Police and army in checkpoints are a soft touch. ESN can arrest them and accuse them of rape, extortion and murder. I know you are hoping ESN operatives don't get this idea and implement it. They will then be able to parade federal security personnel on social media as their prisoners. Massive propaganda value and moral boosting for ESN

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Tokotaya: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
The media should not be publishing this kind of stories. So what does Premium Times want to happen to southerners living in the North? They even put pictures. How can they be categorical that it was IPOB that killed those innocent children? This sort of content can cause a war. What's wrong with people.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Zurich1844(f): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Akuko Mama Ngozi na ndi yard! Mtsheeeew

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Ayula911: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Mitsurugi(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
lonecatt:
me and you no dey for the same category.
What's your point ?
Of what good is it terrorizing people?
The north is not benefiting from their violence neither will you benefit from this one empty brain.

My point is: if your opinion is of no benefit please keep quiet. Let me give you a hint oga. The allegation that this was carried out by IPOB is from which authorized investigation? Hearsay! And you're already foaming. You asked a question which I consider silly. In a country where even the police frame you for a crime how can you be certain this is not a ploy to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Look, let's apply wisdom at all times with all due respect.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by topboss: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
IPOB RATHER KILL COWS.

FULANI SHOULD STOP HAVING CHILDREN, IT IS TOO MUCH PUNISHMENT FOR A CHILD TO BE WANDER AROUND AIMLESSLY.

USELESS PEOPLE, ARE NOW KILLING CHILDREN TO PAINT IPOB BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Klinee: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tochj:

Cash and carry
Brown envelope journalist
I know it will be trash when I saw the name
Taiwo Adebayo
IPOB have never kill anybody let alone little innocent children
ESN have only one mission
To defend the land from criminals
Oga this story is 100% true it's only a fool that will believe that IPOB is a harmless group.
As far as am concern as an easterner resident in the east IPOB is a terrorist group.
We condemn massob because of their modus operandi but IPOB that was intellectualy portrayed initial turned to be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by ProGSM(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by marsman: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.
Shut up, IPOB are now acting like the through coward they are, killing babies instead of facing the real threats. Spits
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Mitsurugi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
marsman:

Shut up, IPOB are now acting like the through coward they are, killing babies instead of facing the real threats. Spits

And your proof is from where? Come on please let me believe you are an intelligent being. Where is the proof behind this comment of yours. Even the allegation regarding this issue isn't the product of an authorized investigation. Chai! Who did this to our youths? undecided

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by marsman: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mitsurugi:

And your proof is from where? Come on please let me believe you are an intelligent being. Where is the proof behind this comment of yours. Even the allegation regarding this issue isn't the product of an authorized investigation. Chai! Who did this to our youths? undecided
Are you alright. Can't you read, you expect every body to believe it is a lie because Ipob according to you dummy folks, is a self protecting peace Loving cult. Their Utterance every day is enough, to convict them in court. But if it is the fulanis now, there will be no need to find evidence ohh .
Reminds me.of one dimwit that told me here, that what you say does not matter in court.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by pepericozi: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is fabricated lies. Who are the people looking after these kids.

Where were they and what happened to those ones.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Babaken(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Killing them for what reasons
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
The stories one is reading online nowadays is very very disturbing.

I'm going to logout and read some chapters of The Granta Book of African Short Stories. I can't deal with all these dark shït.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by skyman200(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'm from Anambra State and nothing like that happened,Ipob are peaceful people, this is how they are creating an opportunity to step into Anambra just like orlu, Anambra people should resist such move.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Spiritz: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
its pure wickedness to target children I want to believe they are not IPOB
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
I dont believe this, its either the usual fake news or the fulani jihadists themselves commited that atrocity

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Veqtor: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Zombie media

They can't fool anyone with their Fulani–concocted lies again.

It won't work.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Factshunter: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bennysam:

Yoruba people are useless, they're doing everything in their power to bring ESN and ipop down , shame on you idiot

Your generation is useless. How can you tag a whole tribe " useless' are you normal at all?
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Mitsurugi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
marsman:

Are you alright. Can't you read, you expect every body to believe it is a lie because Ipob according to you dummy folks, is a self protecting peace Loving cult. Their Utterance every day is enough, to convict them in court. But if it is the fulanis now, there will be no need to find evidence ohh .
Reminds me.of one dimwit that told me here, that what you say does not matter in court.

Oga IPOB's utterance counts for shit in this issue. It's just like arresting a man for robbery because you heard him enthuse about how it would be easy to rob people.
I asked you a simple question and your petty insults will not deviate from that. Where is the proof that the product of your knowledge of what transpired regarding this EXTANT ISSUE is the TRUTH given that the allegation is not based on the product of an authorized investigation.
I am a lawyer and this sir is the reason people like you believe you don't get justice. Law and justice isn't based on sentiment specifically your hatred of a person(s). It is based on evidence. Simple.
This is how sensible people argue. Logically and without insults. Enjoy your day.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by DOCU(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
The writer deserve a hot slap from a Niger man.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake news as usual
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by marsman: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Oga IPOB's utterance counts for shit in this issue. It's just like arresting a man for robbery because you heard him enthuse about how it would be easy to rob people.
I asked you a simple question and your petty insults will not deviate from that. Where is the proof that the product of your knowledge of what transpired regarding this EXTANT ISSUE is the TRUTH given that the allegation is not based on the product of an authorized investigation.
I am a lawyer and this sir is the reason people like you believe you don't get justice. Law and justice isn't based on sentiment specifically your hatred of a person(s). It is based on evidence. Simple.
This is how sensible people argue. Logically and without insults. Enjoy your day.
You are a lawyer, but you believe, what i say beforehand, concerning a crime, committed in my name does not matter in the law court. It is either you are lying, or you cheated through law school(you need to go back).
Before I go, if Sahara reports reports this same, kind of news but the culprit are now fulanis men, will you ask for proof, because i know many of you won't even read the news before commenting. Hypocrites.

Ajẹ́ ké làná Ọ̀mọ́ ò kú lóńi. Tàló pá òmọ́
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by jonathanking1122: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
[code][/code]this is a pure lai we know the valeu of life we don't do such but becuse u are paid to post keep typing we know the trueth ok![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Mitsurugi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
marsman:

You are a lawyer, but you believe, what i say beforehand, concerning a crime, committed in my name does not matter in the law court. It is either you are lying, or you cheated through law school(you need to go back).
Before I go, if Sahara reports reports this same, kind of news but the culprit are now fulanis men, will you ask for proof, because i know many of you won't even read the news before commenting. Hypocrites.

Ajẹ́ ké làná Ọ̀mọ́ ò kú lóńi. Tàló pá òmọ́

You obviously do not understand simple English. Once again I am asking you sir. How can you have arrived at your concrete opinion of the facts not based on the product of an authorized investigation? I assert it is based on your hatred of IPOB nothing else.
Yes I share a suspicion for herdsmen, but don't get it twisted but I do not draw conclusions based on hearsay and have reservations on crimes allegedly committed by herdsmen unless those I am privy to.
If it makes you feel better I cheated through law school. Fine. Are you happy now? Oga you that are learned, can you prove this case in court beyond reasonable doubt? See the way you're seething as if you personally saw who murdered those kids. Someone who can be anyone called Isa. Someone he doesn't even know. Children die the next day and the caller is immediately IPOB. OMG! I'd love to see Isa and even you under cross-examination. I don't know what you laymen think court is. grin

Let me sign off in my language too as a courtesy:

I bu anuofia, ezigbo onye iberibe. Ndi mmuo were afo onu taa gi na ezi n'ulo gi. grin
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Tochj(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Klinee:

Oga this story is 100% true it's only a fool that will believe that IPOB is a harmless group.
As far as am concern as an easterner resident in the east IPOB is a terrorist group.
We condemn massob because of their modus operandi but IPOB that was intellectualy portrayed initial turned to be worse.
True without evidence
No right thinking person will support killing of children.
I don't believe you sir
IPOB has many enemies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.