Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community (35506 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by dat9jaguy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

You have a very low IQ walahi...

You are a sheep following a fellow man like yourself blindly. No ability to think and make decisions yourself, always depending on that albino scammer for guidance *spits*
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gidgiddy: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
marsman:

Lol.... It was reported, by a Nigerian accredited news agency, if you have a problem submit or drop an inbox with premium times, when they come out to apologize for the news, i will stop believing, it is as simple as abc.

You dont expect me to believe they didnt do it, all because you feel they didn't, even with the fact that they have always stated that they will do worst than that, to that particular ethnic group

Asking me to be intelligent hahahha. You are the one typing with Emotions Mr man, probably because of your affiliation with the dangerous group, just like that idiot governor from the north, saying rubbish about Akeredolu. With the rumor of the newly formed, heavily armed ESN group, who has been reported to be claiming to deal with any fulani found around their area operation seriously. What more is there to proof

I can defend it in court. It was recorded that you threatened some people with death, they now died a few days later, what more is there to proof who is the first suspect I don't need to show a video proof in the law court, all i have to do, is too connect the dots, for the Judge, so that he/she can see it the way i do, it all depends on logics Mr man.

I just hope you can produce, this same energy, for any news concerning Atrocities tagged on the fulanis.

This is not the case of a man saying it will be easy to rob, this is the case of someone saying it will be easy to rob a particular person.

I don't want to cheat, so i got go and prepare. Adios

Yes it was reported by a credible news agency, but that does not mean that questions cannot be asked, such as:

1) Where were the parents, relatives and adult members of this Northern community in Oba, Anambra, when these 6 children were being killed by IPOB?

2) Is it really possible that IPOB would go to a Northern community in Anambra with the intention to kill, but only kill children?

3) If suspected IPOB members actually went and killed these children in Anambra on Tuesday, as is alleged, don't you think that the Police would have been the ones breaking this news and not Premium times? Premium times report does not mention the Police at all in what should be a big murder investigation.

4) Why is it that no other source such as the Police, Oba community, Anambra state government, the Northern community in Anambra or any other media house, has corroborated that this actually happened? Why only Premium times since Tuesday?

5) The Northern community usually gathers and fights or protests when their own is killed anywhere in Southern Nigeria. But we are to believe that 6 Northern children were killed in Oba since Tuesday, but the Northern community in Anambra did nothing?

Some things dont add up about this story
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by tit(f): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
And Obiano is still playing with his dog in houston
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by stieyven(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Op ...Afu tagbu gi there!!!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by stieyven(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Wetin Pain Me Be Say Na Children Wey Nor Sabi Anything Those Fools Kill.
If Truly It Is IPOB That Killed Them
Then I Say To Them:
IPOB My Left Yansh!
Smh
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Paperworka: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
If their parents are not amongst the people that beheaded whoever you are claiming, Jehovah will punish you for that statement you made.

see this one forming white man religion for me, You were quiet when all those farmers and children both in south east and Kaduna are been butcherd by these uncircumcised cow herders, you see the photos and you forgot to mention Jehovah or are the Fulani children better than those farmer butcherd?. ESN has decided to take precaution now and you are yapping rubbish

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LordOfTheGame: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
YungMillionaire:
This is bad. I know the Fulani have killed thousands of children all over Nigeria but still children MUST be off limits.

If you believe this bullshit lies then you can believe that your grandmother is a virgin.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by calcal: 1:34am On Feb 20, 2021
ESN won't do this! their spirit is not for such activities, please let us not rubbish them
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.

Igbos are dissidents and violent miscreants. No one is in doubt of their capability in perpetrating this.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Fahdiga(m): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2021
Neddstark:

You are a proliflic evilhearted monster. You choose to support your tribe and separatist notions even at the death of children. Like i said before you sound like a derelict who was abandoned in a dump at birth and sold to a baby factory for business. It made you fully evil.

Evil is everywhere. Fulani herdsmen, IPOB, Bandits, Boko Haram, cultists, etc.
I don't banter with skull miners
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by emmabest2000(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Op ...Afu tagbu gi there!!!
Afo , not Afu grin

@topic speechless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LMS1(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2021
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
He Who Kills Innocent Children For Notin What Where Wil They Go? Heaven?
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by sonofElElyon: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2021
did you see the ages of the children? how can you call them child soldiers? what basis do you have for your assertion?

adults should engage themselves if they must and leave out children. infanticide is abominably evil

Paperworka:
dem don rush put am for front page because ESN kill fulani child soldiers, So all those farmers that where beheaded by the parents of these dead children are nothing ba? abeg let them feel the pain too
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LMS1(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Logan23:

Nah, I dont think ur yoruba, I know u are an Afonjja
Keep Wailing

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by bubu2019: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2021
LMS1:
Wetin Pain Me Be Say Na Children Wey Nor Sabi Anything Those Fools Kill.
If Truly It Is IPOB That Killed Them
Then I Say To Them:
IPOB My Left Yansh!
Smh
if you believe this , you will also believe that your mother is still a virgin
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Rawmaterial(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2021
Yeye dey smell
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by lonecatt(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2021
Mitsurugi:

My point is: if your opinion is of no benefit please keep quiet. Let me give you a hint oga. The allegation that this was carried out by IPOB is from which authorized investigation? Hearsay! And you're already foaming. You asked a question which I consider silly. In a country where even the police frame you for a crime how can you be certain this is not a ploy to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Look, let's apply wisdom at all times with all due respect.
is it that you are blind to the videos on facebook with ipob issuing threats to kill and maim Fulani or you just choose to be ignorant all with the aim to deceive yourself. Am yet to get from you the benefit of ipob ESN carrying gun.
Militants did it and rested ,na now una wake up from slumber . continue killing we will clap for you.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Cherez: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2021
Triangles1:
If my Igbos brother can direct their online atomic energy on physical problem facing them.

They can argue to be the citizens of Lagos and disown Anambra.
I know Namdi kanu is fighting for a cause but non of his children, siblings got affected from this war, they should not allow BuBu to endanger their live at home and outside Nigeria, I'm begging Igbos brother please all of you should rethink and end this war till will get a president who cares about human life.

My girl friend is Igbos and I'm not ready to leave chineyen.
You must be crazy, very crazy
Yeah, our govs are our problems
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Fantacy4(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.
you are a very fat and big liar ur type are the reason Nigeria is facing security issues how would it be that fulani would kill there own children and be claiming it ipob u r mad o
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Fantacy4(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Guys be careful. Fulani terrorists are experts at implicating an innocent party. I won't be surprised if that Taiwo guy is actually a Fulani DSS operative, intent on bringing the Yorubas into the mix to destroy any southern solidarity that might emanate from the current Fulani attempt at taking over some southern lands
IPOB nd boko haram are 5 nd 6
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Pbank: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2021
I no no say Fulani get community for inside anambra state...
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gaftsoil(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

There is a very thing line between terrorism and millitancy

for now ipob is still in the millitancy level but they are gradually getting to the terrorism level

and when that happens we will be the ones to fish them out by ourselves

bcus there is no place for terrorism in the Igbo nature, heritage and culture
IPOB is fighting for a just course which is Biafra restoration and moreover they are not known as arm handlers. Fulani government just hate Igbos and want us to remain disunited to achieve their aim. You said you are an Igbo man, have you asked yourself why the government keeps negotiating with bandits and terrorists in the North, why to they keep protecting terrorist Fulani herders and they never proscribed this group but they proscribed IPOB and keep looking for a way to kill unarmed people. The problem we Igbos have is enviousness and stupidity. Why must it be Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB that is fighting for this.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Omoslim26: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2021
gaftsoil:

IPOB is fighting for a just course which is Biafra restoration and moreover they are not known as arm handlers. Fulani government just hate Igbos and want us to remain disunited to achieve their aim. You said you are an Igbo man, have you asked yourself why the government keeps negotiating with bandits and terrorists in the North, why to they keep protecting terrorist Fulani herders and they never proscribed this group but they proscribed IPOB and keep looking for a way to kill unarmed people. The problem we Igbos have is enviousness and stupidity. Why must it be Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB that is fighting for this.

I agree with you to an extent but let's be real here the movement for Biafra cannot be achieved by just one person and his group we are talking about a whole region here mind you

I want you to tell me 7 reasons why you believe Ipob and Kanu should champion the course and why as a typical Igbo man like myself I should rally behind a man who plays god and even dare to say Igbo is cursed

and don't point your compass to the movement for Biafra bcus dis movement started from somewhere massob

we are quick to forget like 70% of the Ipob came from somewhere massob including myself before I joined Ipob and later denounced Ipob in 2016

it's evidently clear dat this country is heading for a break up and so the coming of Biafra is drawing closer than ever but I tell you it will not be championed by ipob and Kanu

if it's dat way then we should have had it already with all the input of Dede Ralph Uwazurike
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by MummyD2020(f): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Triangles1:
If my Igbos brother can direct their online atomic energy on physical problem facing them.

They can argue to be the citizens of Lagos and disown Anambra.
I know Namdi kanu is fighting for a cause but non of his children, siblings got affected from this war, they should not allow BuBu to endanger their live at home and outside Nigeria, I'm begging Igbos brother please all of you should rethink and end this war till will get a president who cares about human life.

My girl friend is Igbos and I'm not ready to leave chineyen.

Try and ask her for the proper spelling of her name
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by hansomb: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why saying if true if you are not sure of what you are wishing me

Because you outrightly denied it.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gaftsoil(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

I agree with you to an extent but let's be real here the movement for Biafra cannot be achieved by just one person and his group we are talking about a whole region here mind you

I want you to tell me 7 reasons why you believe Ipob and Kanu should champion the course and why as a typical Igbo man like myself I should rally behind a man who plays god and even dare to say Igbo is cursed

and don't point your compass to the movement for Biafra bcus dis movement started from somewhere massob

we are quick to forget like 70% of the Ipob came from somewhere massob including myself before I joined Ipob and later denounced Ipob in 2016

it's evidently clear dat this country is heading for a break up and so the coming of Biafra is drawing closer than ever but I tell you it will not be championed by ipob and Kanu

if it's dat way then we should have had it already with all the input of Dede Ralph Uwazurike
Our problem is enviousness " why must it be championed by MNK and his group" . That's the major problem of Ndigbo and this will give the north very good advantage. North protect their brothers who commit evil while we condemn ours because of enviousness. It's a shame but we move
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gaftsoil(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
MummyD2020:

Try and ask her for the proper spelling of her name
mind you, His parents died because of this cause
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Omoslim26: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
gaftsoil:

Our problem is enviousness " why must it be championed by MNK and his group" . That's the major problem of Ndigbo and this will give the north very good advantage. North protect their brothers who commit evil while we condemn ours because of enviousness. It's a shame but we move

That's wat we are calling on the useless Governors to do

#armenstyforesn
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gaftsoil(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omoslim26:

That's wat we are calling on the useless Governors to do

#armenstyforesn
Let them divide the country, nothing like amnesty for ESN. did they give amnesty to Hausa and Yoruba security networks?
ESN is protecting our people from Fulani herders. They need support not amnesty
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Omoslim26: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
gaftsoil:

Let them divide the country, nothing like amnesty for ESN. did they give amnesty to Hausa and Yoruba security networks?
ESN is protecting our people from Fulani herders. They need support not amnesty

See I am a realist by nature I don't allow myself flow with over sensionalism and emotional misappropriation

on whose mandate was esn created
we have an existing govt in Ala Igbo even if they are messing up just like other regions but we still have to understand that things are done with due process

was the yoruba and hausa sec network created by just one nigga

have you ever heard of such a thing dat one man just woke up and created a security outfit for a whole region as what exactly on wat mandate

are you trying to say he is bigger dan our leaders?

plss wake up to reality if you create an unauthorized militia and arm them illegally it automatically becomes a militant operation

dis is reality nothing more nothing less

bikò don't derail dis discuss which is

#armenstyforesn
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by padoc90(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
This barbaric attack on innocent Fulanis should stop. Every Nigeria has the right to reside wherever he deems fit and conduct his legitimate business without harassment.
No doubt that Fulani herders have caused unwanted havoc to Nigerians across board. However, it doesn’t depict all Nigeria Fulanis as criminals. What has innocent children done to deserve this gruesome murder.
May God show us mercy in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode / Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.