Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West (48058 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by LINTUNE(m): 5:40am On Feb 20, 2021
omoyankee3:

There's a paradoxical question: "Did the successful black man become successful because he married a white woman OR married a white woman after they became successful?

While I was in college some of my black friends dated white girls and later married them. A few dated black girls. Fast forward several years later, the guys that married whites are more successful, on average, than those that married black women. Go figure.
no mind that guy...an average white woman motivates her man, compared to a black woman..the problem of the white women is their ego, and toxic feminism..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Emiliano92: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2021
Finally, she don come secure d bag and ran....fear woman ooo.. aswear
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2021
fabolouz1:
Not all that glitters is gold.
I was reading a documentary on the first family of UAE and it was reported that one of his wives has escaped with her children to UK ,while two of his female children unsuccessfully planned their escape from the kingdom even though it's not certain that one is still alive because nothing has been heard from her for more than a year and I was wondering what could be the reason behind their decision with so much wealth ,power & opulence at their beck and call .
Truth is wealth does not equate with happiness . OP next time know how to use punctuation marks , the way you arranged the names and ages makes it looks as if it's eight children altogether.
Neither does being broke.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Greenback: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2021
I knew this was gonna happen..but they should reason their kids nah... poor kids
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Ekele22(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2021
The way the Western world divorce is so alarming. Is because one a woman divorce before you know another man has married her.

But this men self have no taste,how can you marry a divorcee who have been married again and again.

This women are only divorcing because,they know once they divorce, men are queuing up to hook them up,unlike naija,if a woman divorce,you are on your own ooo! Except na God.Tonte Dike still dey,

Kudos to our men here,we get super sense,no time to eat left overs.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by keypha1: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Their children suffered most.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2021
As i grow older i began to realize all those yoruba adages i tag shitty are premium truth.
owu iya gbon lomo ron ...
if the kardashian were been real it should bother them why none can have a blissful marriage. i doubt if kylie would even marry
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Shallypop(f): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Stanchem029:

SCAM
Really?
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
It would actually be news if they celebrated a decade of being together as a couple.

Most human males of African descent live the most stupid lives possible.

You grow up in a poor neighborhood with many of your mates dead before they clock 20 due to gun violence. There are many well behaved African American girls in those neighborhoods willing to share you in peace.

But because of unsolved Identity crises and inferiority complex , you move on to a plastic white daughter of an elite Caucasian who would never say "hi" if you were not a superstar.

I may troll our African women, but I think African men, home and abroad do not really deserve these special beautiful African women. Those women who break that barrier and become successful in life never submit their hearts to white men. They share those resources with us. We should endeavor to marry ourselves so that this little wealth we've started to find can multiply.
Hmmm! This is deep! I concur.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Neddyogu(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2021
So their child's name is Northwest? shocked

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by eallstar: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:
It would actually be news if they celebrated a decade of being together as a couple.

You grow up in a poor neighborhood with many of your mates dead before they clock 20 due to gun violence. There are many well behaved African American girls in those neighborhoods willing to share you in peace.
Tell this to MIKEL OBI first

But because of unsolved Identity crises and inferiority complex , you move on to a plastic white daughter of an elite Caucasian who would never say "hi" if you were not a superstar.

I may troll our African women, but I think African men, home and abroad do not really deserve these special beautiful African women. Those women who break that barrier and become successful in life never submit their hearts to white men. They share those resources with us. We should endeavor to marry ourselves so that this little wealth we've started to find can multiply.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by eallstar: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Ideadoctor(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

I agree with you bro, African ladies are perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

like African homes don't break or what? Enough of this racism stuff. Colour, race, religion has nothing to do with a successful marriage, but the characters involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by BRATISLAVA: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2021
SMBH:
She wants to cash out.

Fear women

Fear men who don't read to know that Kanye has a mental illness that eventually tore his marriage apart.

She is rich by her own right, so the usual talk about money is empty on this one.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by akokaite(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2021
four young children: North, seven, Saint, five, Chicago, three, Psalm, 21 months..........koyemi o.

Fear women who love to cashout on men.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by vickydevoka(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Felabrity:
Wahala be like Kim Kardashian
Truly is get wahala
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Many young girls and oloshos in Nigeria are striving and some pray to get to the level of kim kardeshian's. That is one thing I don't understand about women
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by vickydevoka(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Marvieduke:
Against all odds Kanye West don't deserve this divorce. The Kardashians are not the types that brings good morality to marriage starting from their mother.
So Kanye West is a fool. Or may jst using her name to remain known and predominant
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

I think you are ethically and morally right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by vickydevoka(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2021
isthatso:
like Mother like daughter, if I am right the Mother too has been divorced 3 times. I always tell men, if you marry a woman from a single mother or a divorced home, she will find it easier to walk away from her marraige because that is her yard stick!

Similarly women avoid men from a single mother or a divorced home!!
U see this thing u said. You are very very right. Not a joke. It happen to my guy dat work with cbn. Most divorcee are usually beautiful bcus dere beauty could only get a man temporarily buh most of dem, their character sucks, wic can sustain relationship or marriage
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2021
Passionate1:

Serpent + women = same shittt

Inside life.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Kobicove(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2021
Felabrity:
How many times will they file for divorce? undecided

FTC cool

They're attention seekers undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by psalmistkakah(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2021
She is doing this cos the guy have decided to live as a born again Christian, which is totally against her kind of life style.. we all how Kim family life style is..
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by razzydoo(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Kanye, bad sharp guy. Good genes on his children from their mother and his genius mind. Sure he can have 247 custody of his kids. Plus he's rich. Mental illness talk na jus pure slander.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by hush15: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2021
SMBH:

kanye is a billionaire shes not

And she is worth nothing less than halve of that, why would she need his money?
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
2 of Dem should have custody of their children, don’t use mental health b/S to restrict him from his wards

read paragraph again.
you're welcome.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by akinnux(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2021
Lie lie lovers. Lori iro
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Karlifate: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2021
Passionate1:

Serpent + women = same shittt

Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by Karlifate: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

U see this thing u said. You are very very right. Not a joke. It happen to my guy dat work with cbn. Most divorcee are usually beautiful bcus dere beauty could only get a man temporarily buh most of dem, their character sucks, wic can sustain relationship or marriage

Gbam!
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by gomeks(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2021
North, psalm, Saint and Chicago, This names na something else.
Re: Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Abeg which kind name be that: North, so she go be North West grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.