Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! (1833 Views)

Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / SECURITY: FG Deploys 5000 NSCDC Officers To North-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Antiscam1: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Story by:
Abdull waheed.
Abuja correspodence.

Information from the national security meeting held at the Unity wing of presidential villa last week has revealed that one Muyiwa,aforeigner based Nigerian has been identified as a treat to the countries unity.
Muyiwa,popularly known as becomrich was said to have incur the wrath of the Nigerian intelligent unit of the state security service SSS who in turn alerted the presidency on the activities of the said Muyiwa.

Our corresponding gathered that Muyiwa has been into massive internet campaign for the breakup of Nigeria.However,the appropriate government department has been mandated to adequately inform the authorities of the country in which the said "national treat" resides.
The authorities Nigerian authorities further agreed to keep his (becomerich) away from the public until after the election inorder to forestall possible negative impact on the election.
http://www.abuja-insider.com/nigeria/Fg declare=becomrich=wanted
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Antiscam1: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2011
Is he really in trouble? cool
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2011
The day you ppl stop making your multiple ideas, pretending to be other tribesmen will be the day you can talk about integrity.

Mr. Ilaje of Abia.
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Antiscam1: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The day you ppl stop making your multiple ideas, pretending to be other tribesmen will be the day you can talk about integrity.

Mr. Ilaje of Abia.
dis one is confused in love with becomrich?
Any better reply pls! grin
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Odunnu: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2011
Hold her, arrest her.She's a strong link to Becomrichn
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by lionness(f): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2011
They should arrest him quickly. Good riddance to insane gugugugus!
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by ifyalways(f): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2011
Did anyone open the link?

Musiwa is right here with me enjoying "Ogi-Cotonou".Make SSS take their time,any attempted attempt to bother my man wud have us,the grand women of Benin Republic,protesting N.uDe
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by MaiSuya(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2011
Joke??
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by slap1(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2011
Musiwa is monitoring the elections via satellite and google maps.
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2011
Joke
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by nastydamus(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2011
Even if he ever gets arrested, I trust he'd have construction charts and satellite images for all the prisons in the country, enough to stage a one-man jail break. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by cold(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
hahahah grin grin
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by ariy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2011
funny thread indeed
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Musiwa13: 2:41am On Apr 10, 2011
i am a believe in the common man.
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 2:47am On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^dEM nefa catch you ni?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Beaf: 2:49am On Apr 10, 2011
Musiwa,:

Area fada! May your satellite nefa lost! May your k-legs always find their way via google!
Nutin spoil! Nutin do you! Alaye baba! cool
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 10, 2011
Beaf:

Area fada! May your satellite nefa lost! May your k-legs always find their way via google!
Nutin spoil! Nutin do you! Alaye baba! cool
angry angry

Musiwa,:

Yes oh. You are a believe!
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 2:57am On Apr 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My friend, how far nau?
Bawo ni?
Aren't you happy that your ND kismen "a gbe f'ila presidency fun Buhari ni odun yii"? cheesy
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 3:08am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My friend, how far nau?
Bawo ni?
Aren't you happy that your ND kismen "a gbe f'ila presidency fun Buhari ni odun yii"? cheesy
oyan mi aya mi, mo wa pa ooo.

After the hell, the thieving bastar, d called Ibori put us through, I think I speak for the majority of Deltans when I say we want to see the back of PDP. They've brought nothing but disharmony to that great state.

B4 I forget, how is school jare?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

oyan mi aya mi, mo wa pa ooo.

After the hell, the thieving bastar, d called Ibori put us through, I think I speak for the majority of Deltans when I say we want to see the back of PDP. They've brought nothing but disharmony to that great state.

B4 I forget, how is school jare?

LOL @ "see the back of PDP". . . . you sef wan check out PDP's ikebe? cheesy I don dey wonder about you small small.

Yea, I'm just happy today to hear some results, like the elimination of Iyabo OBJ and Dimeji Bankole. If ACN does not become another PDP, that is. If ACN can slowly build back up the glory of the SW, it would be marvelous.

School dey, almost done. Sigh. You nko?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 3:23am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL @ "see the back of PDP". . . . you sef wan check out PDP's ikebe? cheesy I don dey wonder about you small small.

Yea, I'm just happy today to hear some results, like the elimination of Iyabo OBJ and Dimeji Bankole. If ACN does not become another PDP, that is. If ACN can slowly build back up the glory of the SW, it would be marvelous.

School dey, almost done. Sigh. You nko?
We all know say PDP nah woman, so yes na her back I dey look tongue. No before yours ofcourse wink kiss

Like Iyabo ever stood a chance(well only if her Husband rigged it ofcourse). So Bank[b]OLE[/b] has been eliminated? shocked shocked we thank Gawwd. I actually thought that he would be fine(pdp and their usual mago mago). I'm glad sha. I'm also highly skeptical of ACN because all I see are once former PDP members transferring to ACN. So I ponder, would there actually be much of a difference? I suppose for now anything but PDP is wortha try.

School is going on absolutely fine. Exams are getting ever closer
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

We all know say PDP nah woman, so yes na her back I dey look tongue. No before yours ofcourse wink kiss

Like Iyabo ever stood a chance(well only if her Husband rigged it ofcourse). So Bank[b]OLE[/b] has been eliminated? shocked shocked we thank Gawwd. I actually thought that he would be fine(pdp and their usual mago mago).[size=18pt] I'm glad sha. I'm also highly skeptical of ACN because all I see are once former PDP members transferring to ACN. [/size]So I ponder, would there actually be much of a difference? I suppose for now anything but PDP is wortha try.

School is going on absolutely fine. Exams are getting ever closer

The bolded is one of my many worries too. hmmm. At times like this, we need the "political intellect and strength" of Tinubu, "Developmental minds" like Fashola and "Patience Anti-corruption" like Fayemi. I feel like we're going to be fine. Everything has a gradual process. The fact I actually saw today in all my 44 years is something to be ecstatic about.

Dont remind me of Exams loser. I [i]was [/i]feeling good. Good luck!
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 3:42am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The bolded is one of my many worries too. hmmm. At times like this, we need the "political intellect and strength" of Tinubu, "Developmental minds" like Fashola and "Patience Anti-corruption" like Fayemi. I feel like we're going to be fine. Everything has a gradual process. The fact I actually saw today in all my 44 years is something to be ecstatic about.

Dont remind me of Exams loser. I [i]was [/i]feeling good. Good luck!
E go better one day sha. I know we've saying that for the past 40+ years and what not but I believe it would. As you say it is a gradual process. We have to start from somewhere and the outright dismantling of PDP might just be it.

Thank you sweetie kiss. But you know there are other special ways you can wish me GoodLuck wink
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 10, 2011
Special ways? You must think you don jam Mr.Biggs.
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2011
I prefer fantasizingTantalizers.And yes special ways. If you can't say Goodluck in special ways weeks before my exams, when would you ever be able to thank me in special ways?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Antiscam1: 3:54am On Apr 10, 2011
ILEKE IDi & Chick2pimp,why did u guys turn dis thread into family matter?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

I prefer fantasizingTantalizers.And yes special ways. If you can't say Goodluck in special ways weeks before my exams, when would you ever be able to thank me in special ways?

Gerrout, ogbeni.

Lol let's contiinue with our family matter jare. Why you dey disappear hmm?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 4:02am On Apr 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Gerrout, ogbeni.

Lol let's contiinue with our family matter jare. Why you dey disappear hmm?
How are sure that he is an Ogbeni?. . . . Might be a Hermaphrodite for all we know.

Disappear ke? I be winch? Anyways back to more pressing issues, when would you wish me my "Special GoodLuck"?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 10, 2011
chic2pimp:

How are sure that he is an Ogbeni?. . . . Might be a Hermaphrodite for all we know.

Disappear ke? I be winch? Anyways back to more pressing issues, when would you wish me my "Special GoodLuck"?

Ok ok, I'll buy you a pack of gum. We know how Naija man's breath smells like dozen rotten eggs grin grin

jk jk
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by chic2pimp(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2011
Thank God I am not a Naija Man. Biafra Kwenu!!! cool, So you see you are safe with moi kiss. When you do what I ask of you nah?
Re: Nigeria National Security: FG Declares Becomerich Wanted! by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 10, 2011
LOL. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Hospital Conducts First Bariatric Surgery In Abuja / Nigeria Was Founded On Deceit, Greed And Lies. / Saudi Prince In Night Club Spend One Million Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.