Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

At What Point Are You A Millionaire? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At What Point Are You A Millionaire? (17481 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Are You A Millionaire? by oziomatv(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2007
It's when your assets and the phisical cash you have in the bank as a resereve not when you earn 1million a month.
Re: At What Point Are You A Millionaire? by donaob(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]At a point when some can beat is chest as a millonaire, Is when your income is higher than your expenditure, and your bank account contains millions of cash. And above all have the peace of mind to spend the CASH!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin[i][/i]
Re: At What Point Are You A Millionaire? by dealbest: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Add value to people's life before u know you are a millionaire.. U must be a lazy fellow.. By the way I have been saving so hard and I just reached million naira, it used to seem impossible but with hard work you can achieve it.. Now when I wake up and look at my account balance I just smile
Re: At What Point Are You A Millionaire? by Ugosample(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
dealbest:
Add value to people's life before u know you are a millionaire.. U must be a lazy fellow.. By the way I have been saving so hard and I just reached million naira, it used to seem impossible but with hard work you can achieve it.. Now when I wake up and look at my account balance I just smile

Congrats

However, it's a shame that the value of N1m 10 years ago when this thread was opened and today has been eroded badly.

But it's still a lot of money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Bet.com / The Nigerian Naira Failed To Respond To The Euphoria That Came With The Signing / Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.