Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys (47633 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by MummyD2020(f): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't have time to read this rubbish from an illiterate aboki terrorist, hit like if you didn't read all that.

I blame foolish Southern leaders who have refused to give a fight and devide this rubbish country, we would have been reading this interview from a terrorist as their neighboring country and will be giving our sympathy if we have any.

I dey tell you. How do u even trust the trash emanating from the cess pit he calls mouth. Next page joor
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by hstar: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't have time to read this rubbish from an illiterate aboki terrorist, hit like if you didn't read all that.

I blame foolish Southern leaders who have refused to give a fight and devide this rubbish country, we would have been reading this interview from a terrorist as their neighboring country and will be giving our sympathy if we have any.
cheesy
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by berryPee(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is just a script to hide the grand plan to finish this nation kpatakpata. Anyways when there is casting down in the land, for me and my family there shall be lifting up. The economy of this nation shall work in our favour.
Mynd44:
https://dailytrust.com/why-i-quit-banditry-abductor-of-kankara-schoolboys
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by hstar: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
143WaZoBia:

30 days has September, April, June and November. All the rest have 31 except February alone, which has 28 days and 29 days every lip year.
Thanks
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by hansomb: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
A Terrorist getting an interview. Only in Nigeria.
Osama was granted interview by both CNN and bcc
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by gbagyiza: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
i like his honesty and courage, he is not a coward like that one that ran to london.

He is fighting against injustice.

An amnesty will be granted to him....may God bless him for reforming

I am also against the injustice done to him by the authorities in power but going to the extend to attack innocent people, destroyed, killed n carted away with their means of lively hood is injustice itself. How does he want these same people they destroyed their lives feel. The Nigerian government has planted the seed of injustice n the tree branches r getting bigger day by day. I see trouble looming because many of the victims of this evil will also pick up ammunition to seek justice. Anybody wey fit run away from this country should do so quickly.
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by kuonbe(m): 5:46am On Feb 22, 2021
obembet:
Make una thank me later
B944TRAPSWTPZE-8224226
Boss I don miss ooo. my phone get lil problem. chai.
Good morning
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by 9jaRealist: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Ideadoctor(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
cchub:
I have never taken any drug. I only take hemp. In fact, in our area, all those dealing in hard drugs were killed at a point because we didn’t want them.

Na Lord Lugard cause all these rubbish
I laugh tire o, you are taking hemps but not drugs....baboon!
Re: Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys by Koralords: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
143WaZoBia:

30 days has September, April, June and November. All the rest have 31 except February alone, which has 28 days and 29 days every lip year.
This exactly what I sang in my mind before I got the answer that’s it’s June 31 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Works, Umahi, Compares The Price Of Imported & Local Cement / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share" / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.