Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. (33766 Views)

HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily / Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by Rilex: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2011
Do you know you can use the 8-digit number at the back of mtn sim cards to configure them to make and receive absolutely free calls? I have been doing this for more than a year and i am willing to test it for you free of charge. Note that this is not mtn magic rubbish. Once the configuration is complet, if you are calling any mtn number, your credit will not be removed. And if anyone is calling you with mtn network, they will not remove the person's money. If you think this is a lie, call me now on 08031231233 and you will see that mtn will not remove your credit. (so, take note of your balance before you call me). I will teach you how to make money by configuring sim cards for people. My charge is N5,000. But if you only want me to configure your sim and not teach you how to configure for others, my charge is N2,500. But mind you, you only have today and tommorrow. If you know this secret, I guarrantee you will be making at least N2,000 daily without affecting your job, studies or business.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by ayoomo9(m): 12:33am On Apr 10, 2011
Interesting
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by Dolemite(f): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
Haha Scammer. . .if this is true why don't you start a call center business.

1 Like

Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by ayoomo9(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
Haha lol.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by dellnet: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dolemite:

lol
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by talk2hb1(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2011
Dolemite:

XTRA KOOOOOOL.
BROS NO BE BY MOUTH, you no need to advertise 9ja ppl loves free stuff afta yu don do am for ppl in ur cliq, believe me yu go don rich pass Dangote.
I believe YOU with your MTN panparity. 9jatitude keep it up
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by OgunsinaA: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2011
The guy is a blatant lier!
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2011
okay b4 i can believe u call me on 07035236512 and we wil talk 4 20minutes then i can pay u 20k to learn it.
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by infoking1: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
@arrowtop. Who wants u to belive. I make more than 10k daily from teaching people. People beg me, it's not the other way round! Load ur fone with ur 20k and talk on, thomas!
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by infoking1: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2011
@talk2hb1 this not xtracool and not magic number

1 Like

Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by infoking1: 4:02am On Jun 17, 2011
Lol
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by WebSurfer(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
shocked
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by abbarabz: 4:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Lmaooo see thief abeg
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by ultrazone(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. by Premiumwriter: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2018
okay b4 i can believe u call me on 07035236512 and we wil talk 4 20minutes then i can pay u 20k to learn it.
20 min call na call?

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing / Infinix Hot 8 Gaming Review - Mario Kart, PES, Modern Combat, Asphalt 9 (photos) / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.