Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) (65175 Views)

Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Immediate past Imo Governor Senator Rochas Okorocha has been arrested after he dared Governor Hope Uzodimma to reopen the Royal Palm Estate sealed by the State Government.

Accompanied by his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, the former Governor broke the keys to recover the estate belonging to his wife, Nkechi.

Infuriated by the ex-Governor’s action, loyalists to the State Government confronted them in a clash that left one person injured.

Imo Government on Friday had recovered the Royal Palm Estate along Akachi road.

The seizure, according to the team led by Commissioner for Lands, Enyinnaya Onuegbu, was in compliance with directive of the Imo State gazette on the report of the Judicial Commission of Enquiry on recovery of Lands and other related matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubJ-GebGbBs&t=34s

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-senator-okorocha-arrested-for-unsealing-seized-hotel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmjWlJLzxkE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeria is becoming boring. If I have my way I would leave this country.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Emmyloyalty: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by LikeAking: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nawa.

Rochas na Ajebo?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Mightyhaiz: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
serves him right..was that how citizens were attacking his policies brazenly when he was governor ... and demolishing people's family properties?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by HopeVictor(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Now him and his hotel has been sealed..

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by jlinkd78(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
What goes around comes around

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Zero2Hundred: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, if you can see this post, it's God that has made it possible. please save a soul. Please i am on my knees crying. Do not ignore me. Please Am begging you to help me for the sake of my little baby. Mummies and daddies, brothers and sisters in the house i am pleading from the depth of my heart, I need help to buy some food stuff and medication especially for the baby. I know I'm not suppose to do this but circumstances. I know times are hard but from the little you have please help me.

Ac. No. 3056540 836
First Bank
Juliet O.

I pray God bless in abundance anyone that helps me. Thanks so much.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Themainboy22: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Serves him right. Instead of to get patient and take legal actions, he decided to take the law by his hands. Imagine! Most of these politicians, can't take quarter of what they dish to the masses. And to think that this person was once a number one citizen of the state (ex governor), is more than nauseating.

288 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by 400billionman: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
The greediness of Nigerian politicians is sky high.

This man messed up Imo state for 8 years.

Look at the one in Aso playing with kidnappers.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by starbuck(f): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigeria is just cruise

9 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by PDJT: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigeria is becoming boring. If I have my way I would leave this country.

-So you’re still residing in Nigeria? You better come out here - where The Future is really Female. You can find yourself a foreign-based hubby, easy-peasy!

19 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Zontage: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
One was a lawmaker, the other is a law maker and the two are law breakers.

What do I know self?

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by femijay8271(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
embarassed Governor Rochas Okorocha of yesterday...hmmm see where he is today. this life enh.

Na so he be for Fulanis after or even before 2023

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by ODJ124(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
cool Okorocha Don enter one chance....
U reap what you sow..

Thread seen....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by jchioma: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin

Okorocha is a victim of his own handiwork.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Cantonese: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
I thought Okorocha and Uzodimma had settled their differences. Okorocha attended Uzodimma’s inauguration and justified how no. 4 position became no.1. The same Uzodimma is fighting him on all fronts.

By the way how APC come dey fight themselves up and down like this? Nabena vs Lai, Kwara governor vs Lai, etc.

What goes around comes around. Okorocha intimidates Imolites a lot. Power changed hands and his own party man now intimidates him.

Everywhere wahala. Fight, kill, destroy, rape, etc. Wetin we do una?

Abeg APC make una do come dey go.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Drkelv(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
[i][/i] E don happen.. clowns
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by baike: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
OK I Don hear I call oga at the TOP
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by dederocs(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Okorocha grin
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by kingphilip(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
The ex- statue governor. If to say him knack one statue for supreme court governor, supreme court governor for no behave like that.

All in all, I don't pitch Nigerian politicians against another because I know say dem go soon settle and any relationship I spoil now with anybody because of them na my own loss be that.

Before long now, you go see both of them don settle

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by RichDad1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Their wahala
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by austin2all: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
If you watched the videos carefully you will see where a common man dared rochas by asking him "who are you". This is to tell every yoruba, hausas, benin, or middle beltans man that we Igbos don't give a damn about your status. We don't condone evil. We will devour you if you are found to be evil. We don't protect bullion van criminals for the sake of our next generation. We don't lick govs asses. We are also going to roast uzodimma in the coming weeks. The future of our next generation if more important than 10,000,000 bullion van govs. We don't give a damn about your status.
We are all BIAFRANA.
God bless MNK, IPOB, ESN and Biafrans in general.
The zoo must fallllllllllllllll.
Iseeeeeeeeeee

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Funny
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by TheGameYard(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Omo this movie go long....

5 Likes

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by InaNla(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jail straight

1 Like

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
drama
Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by Kingpele(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hahaha full of great power from his pastor friend that prayed for him ,he went to possess his possession but got possessed by security operatives...madoo hahaha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video) by lonecatt(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Something tells me rochas is one of the politicians sponsoring ipob ESN that have just started armed struggle.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.