Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole (23109 Views)

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Slimanyd2: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

On the platform of which party will Segun Oni contest?

Just watch the space bro. Fayose is a mole in PDP. The fool is working for Tinubu presidency in APC and soon ,he will be relegated to Apc. The handwriting is already on the wall. Every sane person knows fayose is in Apc already with his antics
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Onarabu: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:
Bisi Kay anointed by Fayose vs Wale Fapounda anointed by Fayemi. Efon Alaaye vs Okemesi. Battle of the Ijesha speaking towns of Ekiti. Next year’s election will be very interesting.

You can say that again
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Nychillax(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Slimanyd2:

Just watch the space bro. Fayose is a mole in PDP. The fool is working for Tinubu presidency in APC and soon ,he will be relegated to Apc. The handwriting is already on the wall. Every sane person knows fayose is in Apc already with his antics

Going by his last interview I watched on channestv....He said he will never choose to be dishonorable by joining APC for any reason because PDP has given him everything already. I can believe wike might join APC soon but fayose, I totally disagree.
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by opius: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
How is this causing tension in Ekiti State OP ? O ga o.
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:
Bisi Kay anointed by Fayose vs Wale Fapounda anointed by Fayemi. Efon Alaaye vs Okemesi. Battle of the Ijesha speaking towns of Ekiti. Next year’s election will be very interesting.

FYI, they are not Ijesha speaking, they are Ekitis

It is called Efon Alaaye Ekitis and Okemesi Ekitis, you can go back to your Ijesha

2 Likes

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by masterflowx(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
duro4chang:
E be like say you know this area very well. Please create a post about ijesa speaking ekiti people. I want to know more.

because Okeimesi and Efon-Alaye share boundaries with Ijesha people. And they actually speak Ijesha language because I also have many friends around that side.

3 Likes

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by seunmsg(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
divicoded:

FYI, they are not Ijesha speaking, they are Ekitis

It is called Efon Alaaye Ekitis and Okemesi Ekitis, you can go back to your Ijesha

Do you know Ekiti more than me?

I’m from Okemesi Ekiti and you’re here arguing with me about my dialect. E be things for this Nairaland o.

6 Likes

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by garfield1: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
fergie001:

grin cheesy

Campari has overtaken me.anyway,sorry for the loss of your inlaw
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by garfield1: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
duro4chang:
E be like say you know this area very well. Please create a post about ijesa speaking ekiti people. I want to know more.

I thought the whole ekiti state speak ekiti
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by garfield1: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m from Okemesi Ekiti and you’re here arguing with me about my dialect. E be things for this Nairaland o.

You're an ekiti-ijeshan
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by seunmsg(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
garfield1:

You're an ekiti-ijeshan

I’m an Ekiti man 100%. That we speak Ijesha dialect due to our proximity to Ilesha doesn’t change who we are. My great grandfather started the Ekitiparapo war that United Ekited and freed us from Ibadan slavery.

4 Likes

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
seunmsg:

Oga, I leave in ijesa for over 20 years and I am from Ekiti, so I know the two places more than you

1 Like

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by PastorFire: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Slimanyd2:
Segun Oni will beat all of them hands down any day anytime. Fayoses disgrace will first start from Ekiti State and spread to Oyo state and he will become irrelevant soon.
You know wetin dey happen. They are just making noise. Segun Oni will still defeat them.

1 Like

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by PastorFire: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
We have not gone far and Fayose and his boys are already making noise. Anyway, Segun Oni will still carry the day. That i trust.

1 Like

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Kewtt: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
mike404:
SO A MUSLIM LIKE YOU DEY DRINK ALCOHOL ABI NA THE PART OF TAQIYYA GAME undecided
That guy seunmsg ain't no Muslim. Seun on fapohunda we stand
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by seunmsg(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
divicoded:

Oga, I leave in ijesa for over 20 years and I am from Ekiti, so I know the two places more than you

You know Okemesi Ekiti more than me? Really?

1 Like

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by seunmsg(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kewtt:

I’m also rooting for egbon Fapounda. However, the crack in Ekiti APC is too wide and reconciliation seems impossible. I pray things change in the party.

4 Likes

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by mike404(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
TELL THAT TO THE DOGS
Kewtt:

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Kewtt: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
divicoded:

Yes you LEAVE in ijesha

1 Like

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Slimanyd2:

Both CSO and Osoko will work for Tinubu against Feyemi when the time comes.
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by DMCY: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/21/2022-tension-in-ekiti-pdp-as-fayose-dumps-eleka-oni-anoints-kolawole-as-guber-candidate/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Beht eskiss me o, how do these arm of legislative come about the names they give their fans ehn?

To the English warrior on nairaland, hope I didn’t Bleep up? If I do kindly correct me. Abeg no type lash me o, I no well today grin grin angry angry
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by BigTosine: 2:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Former Governor Fayose is a mole in Ekiti PDP carrying out the bidding of his sponsor BAT.
However, I can assure you that when JKF is done with him, he and his cronies will seek tears but will not be found
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by tsspsolutions: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Fayose is forcing himself to be what he isn't. He will lose again just like 2018.
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Alejobs: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Every well meaning and reasonable Ekiti person will want persons like Segun Oni in charge of our affairs. He is well respected across the length abd breadth of the state and he is a well behaved man. I hope we don't leave things to politicians this time.

Segun Oni is the choice of the people and Ekiti people are rooting for him!

2 Likes

Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Kewtt:

Yes you LEAVE in ijesha
Kereku, your mates are playing with sand, go and join them
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by duro4chang(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2021
garfield1:

I thought the whole ekiti state speak ekiti
Some parts of ekiti are very close to ijesa thus they speak ijesa. Example is that of okemesi ekiti and imesi ile in osun state. History has it that they were one town before. One is now in ekiti and the other one in ijesa, osun state.
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Alba3: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2021
seunmsg:

Okemesi-Ekiti are not Ijesas but only influenced by ìjèsà dialect. They are not the only one, even communities in Ekiti west and Ekiti South west. The same thing happened to Moba and Ekiti Kwara being influenced by Igbomina dialect. Same happened to Omuo, Irun, Akure being influenced by Okun, Akoko, Ondo and Owo dialects respectively...
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Alba3: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2021
duro4chang:
Some parts of ekiti are very close to ijesa thus they speak ijesa. Example is that of okemesi ekiti and imesi ile in osun state. History has it that they were one town before. One is now in ekiti and the other one in ijesa, osun state.

There is little line separating Ekiti and Ijesas. I hardly see the difference between Ogotun, Igbara-Odo in Ekiti; Igbara-Oke, Owena in Ondo and Ìkejì-Ile, Ikeji-Arakeki and Ipetu in Osun.

Ekitis (including Akure) and Ijesas are just like one people in dialect compared with Akokos where one town would have two or more dialects. Oyos, Ibolos and maybe Onkos are another very close dialects.
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by Slurity(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2021
FAYOSE JUST FIRED THE SECOND BULLET TO FINISH PDP PATAPATA
Re: 2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole by seunmsg(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Alba3:

Okemesi-Ekiti are not Ijesas but only influenced by ìjèsà dialect. They are not the only one, even communities in Ekiti west and Ekiti South west. The same thing happened to Moba and Ekiti Kwara being influenced by Igbomina dialect. Same happened to Omuo, Irun, Akure being influenced by Okun, Akoko, Ondo and Owo dialects respectively...

So where in my post did I say Okemesi-Ekiti people are Ijesha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / ASUU To Buhari: You Are Slave Merchants Only Interested In Destructive Policies / Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.