Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Word "i Love U" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Word "i Love U" (624 Views)

Is True That,the Word,`i Love U`is Just A Slang In Nigeria.? / What Does The Word "I Miss You" Mean To U? / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Word "i Love U" by jerrydate: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
I guess the best way to say "I Love You" is to look them in the eye, take a deep breath, and allow the words "I Love You" to flow out of your mouth as naturally as water flows through a waterfall in heaven. If also helps if you're physically touching the person at the time that you say it. If that's not the BEST way, it's certainly ONE of the BEST ways,

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Type Of Girl Do U Want And Why / Which Is Better To Have / One And Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.