Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State (1429 Views)

ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by sako28: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
i still dey laugh oo grin grin grin
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by LoveKing(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
now now?
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Rhino5dm: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2011
If this is true.
. . .Then i will buy all the beer in the club tonight. Time to pieces cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^ bros abeg no drive o
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Kilode1: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
Obasanjo's party had been losing election in front of his house and at his ward since democracy started cheesy

Another reason why we need state police, these idi/ots only grow wings when they have federal backing.
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by 1025: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
if i concirm this news, i will be the happiest man alive. the truth of the matter if such monkies loose, they will be given national appointments. still at that, it will be a great massage to the ottah beast.
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by friedrice1: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
let's hope INEC wouldn't do magic with the final results
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Pataki: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
Born and bred in Abeokuta.

I have never known Obasanjo winning infront of that his house since 2003.

Nevertheless, this is good news!!!!!

Up NIGERIANS!!!!!
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by francisj(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
aguiyi:

i still dey laugh oo grin grin grin

no b small tin o

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by AljUche: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2011
if iyabo can lose upon the fathers influence

then this election would be very funny for PDP
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by onyengbu: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
@OP,
how did u get the info.
Is the final result out?
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Lagosboy: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
In fact Bankole has lost in front his house as well. ACN had like 150 , pdp 85.

OBJhas lost in his Ita Eko houe since 1999 and has lost again.
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by olawalebabs(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
Truly, the wind of change is blowing
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by headtoto: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
whats new here? Even OBJ lost in his ward back in time.
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
the freeness and fairness of this election is a + for Gej and Jega,Obj and Iwu should hide thier face,i wish they could both be interviewed
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by naijaking1: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
Results out of 2 stations? And someone is declaring a winner? What about the remaining 300-400 stations in the state
You guys gotta be careful, I heard this was one of the reasons for the failure of the first republic embarassed
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by dannycom(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2011
Now,we can say Nigerians are ready to choose the right people to lead them to their promise land.
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by Lagosboy: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
naijaking1:

Results out of 2 stations? And someone is declaring a winner? What about the remaining 300-400 stations in the state
You guys gotta be careful, I heard this was one of the reasons for the failure of the first republic embarassed

Loss of election in your polliing booth in a house of rep election spanning just 2 local govt is a reflection of how there other places will vote.
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by TNUBU4LIFE: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
yeye people!!
they will stay in siberia and be giving 40-50% of votes in the SW to gej/BB!!

They think when a tinubu,amosun tells an ogun state indigene to vote ACN in the face of the embarrassing dismal performance of pdp in ogun state compared to the sterling performance of ACN fashola in LAGOS , and gej/BB/OBJ tells them to do otherwise,the ogun state indigene will listen to gej/BB/OBJ?You think omo ogun is mumu?

The day TINUBU endorsed ribadu,i knew the yoruba have spoken!!He is the new political leader of the yoruba by the fact that he singlehandedly mobilised the majority of the yoruba into a political party-ACN!
yoruba voting pattern is predictable,it is always en bloc voting like i told you siberians.Stop listening to jarus,wadeoye,seal7777 feeding you with false,dubious information

Now,gej just sealed his fate with the rascal talk.
e ti rinkan kan!You aint seen nothing yet!

vote ribadu to give him the edge to defeat gej,northern votes will be shared or bombed
Re: Obj's Daugther Lost In Ogun State by TNUBU4LIFE: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
yeye people!!
they will stay in siberia and be giving 40-50% of votes in the SW to gej/BB!!

They think  when a tinubu,amosun tells an ogun state indigene to vote ACN in the face of the embarrassing dismal performance of pdp in ogun state compared to the sterling performance of ACN fashola in LAGOS , and gej/BB/OBJ tells them to do otherwise,the ogun state indigene will listen to gej/BB/OBJ?You think omo ogun is mumu?

The day TINUBU endorsed ribadu,i knew the yoruba have spoken!!He is the new political leader of the yoruba by the fact that he singlehandedly mobilised the majority of the yoruba into a political party-ACN!
yoruba voting pattern is predictable,it is always en bloc voting like i told you siberians.Stop listening to jarus,wadeoye,seal7777 feeding you with false,dubious information

Now,gej just sealed his fate with the rascal  talk.
e ti rinkan kan!You aint seen nothing yet!

vote ribadu to give him the edge to defeat gej,northern votes will be shared or bombed

(1) (Reply)

Lagos On Fire, Fuel Subsidy Protest. / Pastor Bakare, I'm Disappointed! / Stop Chasing Shadows, Mark Tells Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.