Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,299 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife (2142 Views)

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Chai!

Only a very wicked man will deprive his own children of their mother, when she's still alive.

Never stop fighting for your children. That alone will assure them of your love for them.
May God continue to strengthen you.
What of mothers like tonto and denying the child access to his dad..cheesy
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Munzy14:

What of mothers like tonto and denying the child access to his dad..cheesy

It's also not right

Using children to fight battles is not right.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's also not right

Using children to fight battles is not right.
But then, people do that...
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Munzy14:

But then, people do that...

Ya wu na I ji nwayo a sopotuga nna umu op? grin
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by fineboynl(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
is it not the fellow woman like yourself that is matreating her?. or is it your husband? go and collect them but note that he wouldn't be obliged to pay anything there after. you have to feed them maybe he will only pay school fees. there is another woman In between which will stand on the way. sending money is hard in this part of the world. other wise leave them there until you have something doing that can cater for them.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Teleprompter(f): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
It is a mystery how a man took two children from you.

It is not impressive that you can not single handedly raise your own kids. What if he died?

Ladies, let us learn to do better. Having children after marriage is not beans talk less of having it outside wedlock and again talk less of having children without a tangible source of income.

Do not bother trying to get him to pay child support. Focus on getting a steady and profitable job and then file for custody.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ya wu na I ji nwayo sopotuga nna umu op? grin
Nah, I don't support stupidity...

But the story get K-leg, It's still a one sided story...Inukwa imuchara nwoke nwa ya akwapugi? Mba na. O nwere ihe mere nu...

Check it NA....nwoke ya na ya So ba n'ulo, gbara oto nwe mmeko..ya puta kwapu ya..mba nu..
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Wuenglishepp03: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
When last do u check on d poor girl?
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Nah, I don't support stupidity...

But the story get K-leg, It's still a one sided story...Inukwa imuchara nwoke nwa ya akwapugi? Mba na. O nwere ihe mere nu...

Check it NA....nwoke ya na ya So ba n'ulo, gbara oto nwe mmeko..ya puta kwapu ya..mba nu..

Owu eshiokwu ka I kwuru.

E chekwere'm ya, m mechaa si m ghara, na nke ahu gbasara ha abuo....the children shouldn't have to pay for whatever happened between them.
At the end of the day, op wu nne umu ya and nobody can take her place in their lives unless she gives it up.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Suresoniaabia:
Hello Nairalanders am a 31 years old ladies am a mum of 2 but my baby daddy took away my children since we separated since 2014 now I heard he is using the girl which is just 11 years old as a maid to his new wife they reside in onitsha. I want to know if there is any organization that can make him pay child support and the kids will be under my custody. Please I really need help
They took away ur kids since 2014 and you now crying out in 2021?

Or you abandoned the kids with him cos you could cope or care for them?
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu eshiokwu ka I kwuru.

E chekwere'm ya, m mechaa si m ghara, na nke ahu gbasara ha abuo....the children shouldn't have to pay for whatever happened between them.
At the end of the day, op wu nne umu ya and nobody can take her place in their lives unless she gives it up.
Well, some people get issues in life..

One guy that live in my area with 5kids..one day I asked him about the mother of the kids..he said, he ran for his life...when his boss in the north was sleeping with his wife, he caught them, and both teamed up to fight him that night, he said what saved his life was his loud cry..His neighbors rushed in..Had it been he spent a minute there, he would av been in grave by now.

So, he took his kids and returned...And till date his kids av never set eye on their mom.
They are growing fine and assisting him in his business now..while schooling as well.

In this situation kedu ihe I ga ekwu gbasara NNE ha?
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Well, some people get issues in life..

One guy that live in my area with 5kids..one day I asked him about the mother of the kids..he said, he ran for his life...when his boss in the north was sleeping with his wife, he caught them, and both teamed up to fight him that night, he said what saved his life was his loud cry..His neighbors rushed in..Had it been he spent a minute there, he would av been in grave by now.

So, he took his kids and returned...And till date his kids av never set eye on their mom.
They are growing fine and assisting him in his business now..while schooling as well.

Ihe ha choro I me wu ihe ndi ocha n'akpo crime of passion. Na wah o!

In this situation kedu ihe I ga ekwu gbasara NNE ha?

In this case, the guy did the right thing.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Suresoniaabia:
Hello Nairalanders am a 31 years old ladies am a mum of 2 but my baby daddy took away my children since we separated since 2014 now I heard he is using the girl which is just 11 years old as a maid to his new wife they reside in onitsha. I want to know if there is any organization that can make him pay child support and the kids will be under my custody. Please I really need help
You heard ? . Did you confirm it yourself?
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by pozehnani(f): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Suresoniaabia:
thanks but I want him to pay child support If i took them just like that he will feel less concerned and I can’t train 2 children all by my self now

Im sure you didn't think about this before opening those legs for a man that is not yet your husband.

Anyways, leave them there because I don't think such system works or even exist in Nigeria. That is what you have caused the innocent children.

The best you can do for them as a mother is to be praying for them.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 2:07am On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ihe ha choro I me wu ihe ndi ocha n'akpo crime of passion. Na wah o!

In this case, the guy did the right thing.
Owu nu ya nu...I think I said it in a thread.. A cheating wife has the mind of assasin.

If an obstacle comes in between her pleasures.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Suresoniaabia(f): 5:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Teleprompter:
It is a mystery how a man took two children from you.

It is not impressive that you can not single handedly raise your own kids. What if he died?

Ladies, let us learn to do better. Having children after marriage is not beans talk less of having it outside wedlock and again talk less of having children without a tangible source of income.

Do not bother trying to get him to pay child support. Focus on getting a steady and profitable job and then file for custody.
we married traditional I said this before I met him at a tender age even at that it’s only white wedding we did not do we did every other necessary things so try to be sure before posting
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Suresoniaabia(f): 5:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Suresoniaabia:
we married traditional I said this before I met him at a tender age even at that it’s only white wedding we did not do we did every other necessary things so try to be sure before posting
am just 31 I have a fiancé I can’t start training 2 kids now when there dad is financially okay and they family hates me because am from another state which they don’t like. My mum is there I wanted to get them to stay with my mum while he drop something for them at least every month while I do they remained ones that’s all am asking for but he refuse
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Suresoniaabia(f): 5:39am On Feb 24, 2021
fineboynl:
is it not the fellow woman like yourself that is matreating her?. or is it your husband? go and collect them but note that he wouldn't be obliged to pay anything there after. you have to feed them maybe he will only pay school fees. there is another woman In between which will stand on the way. sending money is hard in this part of the world. other wise leave them there until you have something doing that can cater for them.
he has refused
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Suresoniaabia(f): 5:39am On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Suresoniaabia post=99367697]he has refuse saying they are his kids and not mine
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Suresoniaabia(f): 5:42am On Feb 24, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

You heard ? . Did you confirm it yourself?
yes I did I came to see them I saw only the boy i ask of the girl they say his dad came and took him to onitsha were they reside that his wife has given birth so she could be helping out��
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Suresoniaabia(f): 5:52am On Feb 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
They took away ur kids since 2014 and you now crying out in 2021?

Or you abandoned the kids with him cos you could cope or care for them?
everything happen in 2014 I search for them till 2016 all to no avail he has always been boasting that I had no one in my family that can say or do him anything I tried my best to see them he hid them in onitsha then I rest I keep telling my mum to keep and eye since I left the city then in2018 i heard he is tired of hiding them he brought them back to be staying with their grand mum (his mum)that was when I started visiting till last Sunday that I got a massage that he came and took the girl and left the boy to his new wife as a maid and the boy hasn’t been feeling well ever since they took his sister away
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Eketem: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2021
Suresoniaabia:
am just 31 I have a fiancé I can’t start training 2 kids now when there dad is financially okay and they family hates me because am from another state which they don’t like. My mum is there I wanted to get them to stay with my mum while he drop something for them at least every month while I do they remained ones that’s all am asking for but he refuse

I am sorry you are both irresponsible parents thinking about yourselves alone and not the innocent kids.

First it will take a lot of evidence of abuse to remove kids from an environment they are in to a new one especially with a mother who has left them for years.

Secondly you want to take the kids not to raise them yourself as a parent but to abadon them with your mom and be collecting child support; you are not serious.

Anyway go to social welfare in the local government secretariat and try your luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Spechialone(f): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by fineboynl(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Munzy14:

Owu nu ya nu...I think I said it in a thread.. A cheating wife has the mind of assasin.

If an obstacle comes in between her pleasures.

Hmmmm undecided

O dikwa egwu o!
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Suresoniaabia:
everything happen in 2014 I search for them till 2016 all to no avail he has always been boasting that I had no one in my family that can say or do him anything I tried my best to see them he hid them in onitsha then I rest I keep telling my mum to keep and eye since I left the city then in2018 i heard he is tired of hiding them he brought them back to be staying with their grand mum (his mum)that was when I started visiting till last Sunday that I got a massage that he came and took the girl and left the boy to his new wife as a maid and the boy hasn’t been feeling well ever since they took his sister away

This is sad.

Those children are suffering emotionally. It is not fair what they're made to go through.
First of all, go check up on your son to see how he's doing. Go take care of him.

Why is the man punishing you this way and making his children suffer in the process?
Did you cheat on him?
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hmmmm undecided

O dikwa egwu o!
O ya nu NA....The best is separation immediately... O nwere spiritual attachments ma nwoke Mara na nwunye ya na-akwa iko bia kwa were the proceeds na-enye ya NRI...The man go useless, and live like a walking dead.

Same goes to men o.

It's either he infects the wife, or ya togbuo ya, ya echefuo family ya soro ashawo gbafuo....cheesy

Ya wuru house wife, ya tagbuo onwe ya na-ahuhu.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Munzy14:

O ya nu NA....The best is separation immediately... O nwere spiritual attachments ma nwoke Mara na nwunye ya na-akwa iko bia kwa were the proceeds na-enye ya NRI...The man go useless, and live like a walking dead.

Same goes to men o.

It's either he infects the wife, or ya togbuo ya, ya echefuo family ya soro ashawo gbafuo....cheesy

Ya wuru house wife, ya tagbuo onwe ya na-ahuhu.

Whoa!

A man with a similar experience once shared his story here on nairaland...I just perceived him as a weakling who would rather be blinded and let his wife "take care of things" without asking how "things were solved"

I wish I could remember the title and send you the link
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Whoa!

A man with a similar experience once shared his story here on nairaland...I just perceived him as a weakling who would rather be blinded and let his wife "take care of things" without asking how "things were solved"

I wish I could remember the title and send you the link
O nwere level ihe ga esiri nwoke ike eeh, he won't mind how the wife gets money to feed the family... That level ufodu ji eche maka igbu o nwe ha.

All in all, the best gift/assurance a man can give to his unborn kids is marrying a smart lady that earns as well no matter how small.

No mata how secured a man's job is, anything can happen.

And kids with a working mom, no too deh lack needs...and even wants.

Growing up those days, we deh mom office from primary school sef...her work place deh close to my school...so even during break, if I can sneak out and enter her office, Ice cream and meat pie plus transport money sure for me and my siblings.. Despite the ones they gave us while leaving the house.

And u know, ndi mpa bucha guy man, ones they provide basice needs, wants buzi na-akpa GI ya wuru NA your mom is not working..cheesy

It takes two to tango...if one wins bread, the other can support with akara...ka udo, nriju AFO na progress plus love noro n'ulo.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
You should take your ex-husband to social welfare like some have suggested above, but it sounds like you don't really want them with you but want to abandon them with your mom. You're no different from him because you would be doing the same thing he's doing (re. him leaving your son with his mom). Sorry, both of you are irresponsible parents. Is the new man you're about to marry aware that you've two kids? You cannot just act like they don't exist. Any man you marry needs to accept them as his.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by mariahAngel(f): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Munzy14:

O nwere level ihe ga esiri nwoke ike eeh, he won't mind how the wife gets money to feed the family... That level ufodu ji eche maka igbu o nwe ha.

Sad.

All in all, the best gift/assurance a man can give to his unborn kids is marrying a smart lady that earns as well no matter how small.

No mata how secured a man's job is, anything can happen.

And kids with a working mom, no too deh lack needs...and even wants.

Not just a smart woman, but also loyal and supportive during difficult times.

Growing up those days, we deh mom office from primary school sef...her work place deh close to my school...so even during break, if I can sneak out and enter her office, Ice cream and meat pie plus transport money sure for me and my siblings.. Despite the ones they gave us while leaving the house.

Fond memories cheesy

And u know, ndi mpa bucha guy man, ones they provide basice needs, wants buzi na-akpa GI ya wuru NA your mom is not working..cheesy

It takes two to tango...if one wins bread, the other can support with akara...ka udo, nriju AFO na progress plus love noro n'ulo.

True.
Re: Help! My Baby Daddy Is Using My Daughter As A Maid To His New Wife by Munzy14(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Sad.

Not just a smart woman, but also loyal and supportive during difficult times.

Fond memories cheesy

True.
That loyalty and understanding di mkpa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Didn't Use Any Of These In The Office You're From Th Indomie Generation / Can You Add Your Wife On The Deeds Of Your Property? / A Muslim Woman Can Propose To A Muslim Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.