Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) (66803 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Gbagura: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Buhari to uzodinma: job well done
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kindledlight(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Buhari will tell him to go on in his fight against corruption(in order words, Rochas). Buhari no send anybody he is only interested in fortifying himself in Aso Rock.

Rochas is on his own in this war.

Exactly my thought on this visit.

But i think the party leadership should do the needful by reconciling those two.
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by NaijaSumigan: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
When will I be invited to the villa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by BlackfireX: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ipob decimated

ESN no more

Rogue Rochas disgraced

Hope is truly our Darling president Friend
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Master and slave !
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Demrich(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Is this the tradition in USA where you have federal government system? Error of leadership, creating unitary system culture.
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
thatgirl504:
Lol, another silly and unnecessary visit.

It's necessary

Buhari wants to settle the Hope/Rochas fight
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
This kind Headline na waaaaaah grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by igbowoman: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Government of pictures
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
and una sure say na buhari be this?
This person looks younger oo...

Omo if na doppelganger be this, he has lived a good life
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Facidio: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Wetin buhari carry pen and paper wen he Wan write? Can he even spell his own Name Buhari?
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Saint buhari trying to save Saint Okorocha
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Seen
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by floss(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Today's Buhari is abit FAT...I have been the picture closely Even with my LENS, please you guys should check also, I'm not insinuating anything ooo just that I always take notice.
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by floss(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Today's Buhari is abit FAT...I have been watching the picture closely Even with my LENS, please you guys should check also, I'm not insinuating anything ooo just that I always take notice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by PrudencyFeats: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Buhari will tell him to go on in his fight against corruption(in order words, Rochas). Buhari no send anybody he is only interested in fortifying himself in Aso Rock.

Rochas is on his own in this war.

No!

Buhari invited him to notify him of the impending doom for APC and the judiciary (Supreme Court) if Uche Nwosu pressed for the review of the Supreme Court judgement that made him/APC governor of Imo state
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Where is our useless vice president ? Very useless one
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Buhari looks well
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by koms: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2021

Uzodinma met Gambari though took photograph with Gen. Buhari

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
God bless Mazi Buhari. We IGBO love you. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by aydought: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Am I the only one seeing the television tuned to Al Jazeera?. Now that our president wanted to watch international TV station, the best they could offer him is Al Jazeera. Dia ris God oo ���
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by TheDestroyer: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin
KahlDrogo:
Hopeless Uzodinma from alaigbo. The slayer of ipob cum osu esn bandits. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by gringrin: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Cursed be anyone who gets paid to rig elections in this country, force evil leadership on us and is getting paid to defend evil in the media.

May they use all the money they are being paid to treat incurable disease that doctors cannot diagnose.

May the money they are being paid be used to pay ransom to release their kidnapped relations, spouses, children and parents.

As for those who are killing and kidnapping people in the country, may they lost their lives through fire accident and may terrible disease and afflictions locate them to the point that they will not remember to think about killing anyone else but will only think about how to recover their health.

May this be their portion and that of their accomplices.

May Nigeria and it's citizens be free from every evil and triumph gloriously this year and beyond.

This is written and so shall it be....Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by faceland: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
Imposter
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by AJ01(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
floss:
Today's Buhari is abit FAT...I have been watching the picture closely Even with my LENS, please you guys should check also, I'm not insinuating anything ooo just that I always take notice.
I thought I was the only one. That is not buhari
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by floss(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jamesbally:
God bless Mazi Buhari. We IGBO love you. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
You need to be arrested for typing this...
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hopeless Uzodinjo has gone to give his slave master a situation report of how he invited the military to come and kill his own people
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by ceaser: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mstcheeeeew!

"Masked President Buhari and Masked Uzodinma".

And I rushed to open the tread thinking in my mind that it seems it has officially been established that a fake Buhari has been in Ado Rock for a while now.

Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Sonn(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
thatgirl504:
I tell you, very silly and unnecessary indeed' just wasting state resources, shameless set of people.
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Uzodimma suppose to receive the kind of treatment Ekweremadu received in Germany where ever he goes after his tenure for embarrassed and disgraced a former governor and a serving senator of federal republic of Nigeria no matter what come up between them..
Re: Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
thatgirl504:

Stop being a savage next time. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.