Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me (8359 Views)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by ruggedboy01: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
Update
https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

So after much up and down between Chima and Kennedy who are my friends from school. A meeting was scheduled for both of them since they both are like families, because their loggerhead were already causing too many drama at their home town and Church as well. I won't want to go deep or release pictures for the sake of their identity..... Chima is battling for his life as we speak, he was brutally attacked on Sunday at his home town, this issue is complicated. Kennedy is on the run. Thank to few guys who followed up this issue and Chima really gave me a benefit of doubt upon the accusations, he still wanted to make things right, I will be posting the picture of the Jezebel behind this fight. She was even pregnant which was behind everything, from all indication both my friends are not responsible for the pregnancy.

I will keep you guys updated

Fear woman

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by devilmaycry: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
after God...fear women...
na them b d future cheesy

4 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by superlicious: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Update

So after much up and down between Chima and Kennedy who are my friends from school. A meeting was scheduled for both of them since they both are like families, because their loggerhead were already causing too many drama at their home town and Church as well. I won't want to go deep or release pictures for the sake of their identity..... Chima is battling for his life as we speak, he was brutally attacked on Sunday at his home town, this issue is complicated. Kennedy is on the run. Thank to few guys who followed up this issue and Chima really gave me a benefit of doubt upon the accusations, he still wanted to make things right, I will be posting the picture of the Jezebel behind this fight. She was even pregnant which was behind everything, from all indication both my friends are not responsible for the pregnancy.

Fear woman
what is all theseeee bikonuuu

2 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Officialgarri: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
What the F!!

I just want to watch this movie to the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Offpoint1: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Waiting for the last part
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by DaddyRochie1642: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Post the picture of the Jezebel, I want to see grin

14 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by lilvicky68(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Chai..
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Enoch07: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
interesting!!!! wetin be the movie title abeg?
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Wuenglishepp03: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Update

Fear woman
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by fineboynl(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
how long with this take.it would have sell in nollywood movie.
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Asgard13: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dem for gathergbansh .... .then sort themselves,
Women.... fear em.

Adam
Samson
Solomon..

... among the twelve there was no female .

4 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Orubebe01: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Update

Fear woman
any update
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by tosik(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
this movies wey no interesting still get part 2??.....op to slap you dey hungry me i swear...
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Duplexxx: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Interesting story

Women are dangerous for real

Not all

5 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by JONSYN7154: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
where is mosdii??

1 Like

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Don't tell me these two still kept on fighting after everything. Because of a babe o. When posting pictures of the girl please add those of Kennedy and Chima too. They went too far.
Now both of them don't even know who got the girl pregnant. How can two adults be this stupid in 2021. If Chima who is battling for life had died during the attack, Kennedy na eshi nkanka onwu that he will make Chima pay sleeping with his whoring babe might have been punished for a crime he never committed.
And now that he's on the run, will he still live his normal simple life? Will he still sleep at nigh? But the babe is there and will still move to another man and continue with her whoring.
Have Sense, you guys won't hear.
You have no right to attack someone for sleeping with your babe or wife if they didn't rape her.
The person you should be fighting is the person you are emotionally involved with not the 3rd person.
Another thing, stay away from people's babes or wives of you are not sure of someone's status, keep moving, you will find yours. Don't go and chuke head and be forming Snatcher up and down. You will never know what your village people will use to set trap for you.
Now someone who has been looking for a way to harm Chima might have just seized this opportunity to deal with him so that Kennedy can be punished.
Ndi Snatchers, be calming down o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by JONSYN7154: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Don't tell me these two still kept on fighting after everything. Because of a babe o. When posting pictures of the girl please add those of Kennedy and Chima too. They went too far.
Now both of them for even know who got the girl pregnant. How can two adults be this stupid in 2021. If Chima who is battling for life had died during the attack, Kennedy na eshi nkanka onwu that he will make Chima pay sleeping with his whoring babe might have been punished for a crime he never committed.
And now that he's on the run, will he still live his normal simple life? Will he still sleep at nigh? But the babe is there and will still move to another man and continue doing her whoring.
Have Sense, you guys won't hear.
You have not right whatever to attack someone for sleeping with your babe of wife if they didn't rape her.
The person you should be fighting is the person you are emotionally involved with not the 3rd person.
Another thing, stay away from people's babes or wives of you are not sure of someone's status, kewp moving, you will find yours. Don't go and choke head and be forming Snatcher up and down. You will never know what your village people will use to set trap for you.
Now someone who has been looking for a way to harm Chima might have just seized this opportunity to deal with him so that Kennedy can be punished.
Ndi Snatchers, be calming down o.
You've said it all, lolo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
ruggedboy01:
Update

Fear woman

I thought you were the one on the other thread na. Lol

mmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
JONSYN7154:
You've said it all, lolo.
They won't learn o.

2 Likes

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by dom80: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
let see the pictures. no more delay
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Ginaz(f): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
I don't have time for pussy niggas and lying confused bitch stories.

Their headache should not be my tablet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by obinna58(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
All this drama over a woman

All this drama was powered by redpill. After simping he now went ahead to redpill his fellow guy instead of the main source.

1 Like

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Orubebe01: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2021
What's the update
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Twelfthman: 8:59am On May 16, 2021
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Ishilove: 8:45pm On May 16, 2021
For every gbas, there is a gbos grin

1 Like

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by candidbabe(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2021
The world yaff ended.
Why try to kill your fellow man over nothing

1 Like

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2021
Wahala
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by HRSweetness(f): 10:22pm On May 16, 2021
Why do I have the feeling that this is a fabulous story.

Anyways, some of us are bored. Let me stroll to Auto's section.
Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by HRSweetness(f): 10:22pm On May 16, 2021
Why do I have the feeling that this is a fabulous story.

Anyways, some of us are bored. Let me stroll to Autos section.

1 Like

Re: (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me by Starships4u(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2021
Bro,
The update yhu promised hasn't arrived....

Buh then, I'm seeing something on another thread, things ain't supposed to get up to this...

Pls try settle this issue for them. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grabbing A Pair Of BOOBS Decreases Stress Up To 70% (picture) / . / Can My Different Style Work On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.