Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,186 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 (1385 Views)

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye / 2015 Elections: North May Not Endorse Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by ngodus: 2:16am On Apr 10, 2011
Oprah Winfrey, the queen of daytime television, will not be publicly endorsing President Barack Obama for re-election in 2012, a source told Pop Eater.

http://kabibi.com/lates-news/politics/3617-oprah-winfrey-will-not-endorse-obama-in-2012.html
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Thirst4Lif: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2011
She doesn't have to endorse him. She did that the first go-round. People know how she stands and I'm sure her mind hasn't changed.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Basseti: 2:44am On Apr 10, 2011
Who she go endorse?

The DONALD? grin
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Thirst4Lif: 2:50am On Apr 10, 2011
^ grin The Donald will be wasting time, money and more importantly, votes. Goodluck Jonathan has a better chance

of winning than Donald Trump and he's not even in the U.S!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Basseti: 2:51am On Apr 10, 2011
Oh, my!!!!!!

Thats on of my prayer points these days. let the Donald pick up the GOP ticket.

Donald Trump for President: U fired!!!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Thirst4Lif: 2:54am On Apr 10, 2011
wink :d
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Musiwa13: 2:57am On Apr 10, 2011
obama health reform works in the USA. pre obama, people with patkinson would end up dead.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Basseti: 3:01am On Apr 10, 2011
Musiwa,:

obama health reform works in the USA. pre obama, people with patkinson would end up dead. look i got to know someone who has patkinson , they need $2000 drug every month. Obama may be slow on some issue. I believe he should get second term, because if he does not, and big business take over. we would have problem in america.  i think obama should get second term

american is at an edge, look obama is slow with the military. take example nigeria. where rigging is the only thing even the opposition is supporting rigging. ACN is not different from the PDP. same people just cross party.

look at the satellite pictures. look obama has to take a stand and order military action in nigeria. the opposition is not different, same people. they plan it.

this is why people think obama is weak.

I need to have whateva this dude is having  cheesy
Did u just wake up from some drug induced coma and decided to type $hit
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by chic2pimp(m): 3:01am On Apr 10, 2011
Musiwa,:

obama health reform works in the USA. pre obama, people with patkinson would end up dead. look i got to know someone who has patkinson , they need $2000 drug every month. Obama may be slow on some issue. I believe he should get second term, because if he does not, and big business take over. we would have problem in america.  i think obama should get second term

american is at an edge, look obama is slow with the military. take example nigeria. where rigging is the only thing even the opposition is supporting rigging. ACN is not different from the PDP. same people just cross party.

look at the satellite pictures. look obama has to take a stand and order military action in nigeria. the opposition is not different, same people. they plan it.

this is why people think obama is weak.

Abeg where e dey? I won't take this post of yours serious unless you produce clear satellite pictures.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Musiwa13: 3:17am On Apr 10, 2011
look

Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Thirst4Lif: 3:59am On Apr 10, 2011
Obama need to stand up for the people of Nigeria

Obama is the President of the U.S. It's Nigerias President who needs to stand up for Nigerians.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Musiwa13: 4:21am On Apr 10, 2011
the
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Thirst4Lif: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2011
the nigeria president is scared to stand up for nigerian because he is afriad of the north

Then it's up to the Nigerian voters to make sure he is no longer President.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by lareine(f): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2011
watch thaw lady. I hope she doesn't end like MJ. And this does not necessarily have to do with Obama(I mean my comment).
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2011
Oh wow! 2008 was just like yest.

Something tells me that Obama wont be winning.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Thirst4Lif: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2011
watch thaw lady. I hope she doesn't end like MJ. And this does not necessarily have to do with Obama(I mean my comment).

What in the world are you talking about? What does MJ have to do with ANYthing? And I mean my comment also!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Pain(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2011
So What?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Brisingr(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2011
wetin concern 9yja concern obama last time i checked he was usa's prezident not nigeria's
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by EzeUche(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2011
This thread should be in the Foreign Affairs section, where we can discuss the Democratic and Republican Party travails.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Musiwa13: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2011
Thirst4Lif, main problem is that he is scared of the north. he can see the result of the election. so he should be strong
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Musiwa13: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2011
because jonathan is from a small ethnics, he has little power and it is not like having a yoruba man as president.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 by Thirst4Lif: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2011
Thirst4Lif, main problem is that he is scared of the north. he can see the result of the election. so he should be strong

Very informative. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! / Ugly Signs Of Yoruba Marginalisation / The Fraud Called Rivcloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.