Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo (62284 Views)

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Henix(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Supreme Court governor doing what he knows how to do best. He will likely spend 4yrs demolishing, rather than building
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Officialgarri:
You see how we misuse power in Africa.
When these people are campaigning, they'd be the most humble guys. Eat corn by the road, use okada like a common man. All these show of deceit to impress.
But when they get into power, you begin to see the devil concealed behind the mask.

These idiots don't quarrel over policies that might hurt or favor the masses that voted them in, rather, they'd run politics like cult rivals.

But this is exactly how men act to women they want to sleep with, and call them fish brain later. It seems both men and women in Nigeria and perhaps the world have fish brain.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Banter1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dear Uzodinma, trade carefully the part you're taking is dangerous.

Dear Uzodinma, you're setting a very BAD precedent.

Dear Uzodinma, Power is transient.
Dear Uzodinma, calm down.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Holiegrail2: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Officialgarri:
You see how we misuse power in Africa.
When these people are campaigning, they'd be the most humble guys. Eat corn by the road, use okada like a common man. All these show of deceit to impress.
But when they get into power, you begin to see the devil concealed behind the mask.

These idiots don't quarrel over policies that might hurt or favor the masses that voted them in, rather, they'd run politics like cult rivals.
HE NEVER CAMPAIGNED, SUPREME COURT GAVE HIM TO US.

2 Likes

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Tillatalk: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Henix:
Supreme Court governor doing what he knows how to do best. He will likely spend 4yrs demolishing, rather than building
his counterparts are executing projects while he is demolishing

1 Like

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by bkool7(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
JayCynic:

This is very childish, bias, factless and one-sided reporting. It's a big shame that this is on nairaland frontpage.
There are always two sides to story. Report your own version now

1 Like

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Senatoraku: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
fergieboy:
This is why Igbo man can never be president cox all of them na oga
yes all lgbos nah Oga because we no dey like carry hand for up dey shout twale all in the name of food or peanut like your brothers in the west. Idiot. whether president or no president, you are in no way better than any Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by igweoha(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What wrong with imolites is this how they going to govern each other, once we grant them republic of Biafra ?. The newest country in world ,South Sudan are stilling fighting their civil war, after many years of struggle for independence from Sudan.
Its a fact that black Africans are too power drunk, give blackman power he will Lord himself over the poor masses.
Give blackman money, he will start balling with it.
Give blackman free knowledge he will monetize it, against his fellow brothers.
Give blackman religion, he will claim to be god.
we are our own problem
Mr Rochas deserve what he is getting.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Senatoraku: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Advocate500 post=99359014]Was rochas a poor man before he became the governor of imo state? this question of yours lack sensitivity of thought. why didn't he acquire all these properties and investment before he became the Governor of Imo State since he's Jeff Bezos. anu mpam
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tomorrow they would say they are flying to look for investors.... Lekwa ishi ya like Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by coolhumble(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
What kind of hopeless hope is this?

2 Likes

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Btruth: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
.......things are really getting personal in Imo state.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Chimeluv(f): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Their business not ours undecided
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by neo25(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Actually that Road was closed off by Okorocha for the Radio station, meanwhile the road is an access road joining another major Road.. Who see truth make him talk.. I used to take that way to work.

5 Likes

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by scopusng(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Make una husle oooo.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by JONSYN7154: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
you'll never hear this in the North where seating Governor and ex Governor fighting each other.

Why are Igbo fighting each other? This is the time where all of the Governors should unite.

They should take a cue from Bauchi Governor who's defending Fulani herdsmen to Carry AK17 here the Igbo are fighting themselves.

I won't be surprise if they fight themselves when the presidency is zone to southeast.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Apc abusing power again

1 Like

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by MemoriesAndMe: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Anyone that owns a bulldozer can actually make money this time in Imo state since everything built by Rochas is designated to be demolished. Smart business idea.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by wildikeman(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
jumper524:
instead of demolishing, why not acquire it for the govt to generate revenue and create employment.
now you just wasted resources and made people unemployed because of greed..

If it's because of greed.. Would it not have been better.. At least he would have done what you just said.

Because of spite more like... Very petty idioots as you see them.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by pepperdemzombie: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
So what happens to all the people who work there? They automatically become unemployed again.
A useless governor reasoning with his itching anus.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Kelvin3476: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
I WILL MISS "OMINI MINI AND NELLY" . WILL MISS "RADIO CALL" .
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Boss13: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yankee101:
This is petty

Take him to court, if you win convert the assets to Imo state's

Uzodinma will suffer. You can't maltreat people and the environment like this and not pay

He has misplaced priorities. He should because he knows how he got into power. It was not the people's will.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is what they are doing instead of paying workers. Mumu leaders
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Advocate500: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Senatoraku post=99359503][/quote] you should know I don't reason like you, I have never been a fan or supporter of rochas ,but does not mean I should reason like you, when a known criminal is fighting a fellow criminal , don't expect me to be foolish ok,if hope have a case against rochas let him sue him to court, why is he using the back to destroy and waste imo state resources for vindictive reasons, those praising hope for destroying Rochas properties are the same people that condemn ihedioha when he did a similar thing. Thieftinubu supporter's are celebrating the destruction going on in imo state, get sense common sense is not common. Their are so many ways to fight a corrupt government, destruction of properties is not part of it ok
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by West1side: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Isn't this a foolish comment.
Which among Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi performed beta than Okorocha and which of them is not looting time 100 what he looted ?

Within the few days Ihedioha spent as governor he as looted as much as Okorocha of not more same with this idiot pulling down buildings here n there.

sweerychick:
grin I have no pity for Rochas because of his atrocities towards Imolites. My only anger is hypocrites here on Nairaland that attacked ex gov Ihedioha for doing the same tongue

1 Like

Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Kelvin3476: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
sweerychick:
grin I have no pity for Rochas because of his atrocities towards Imolites. My only anger is hypocrites here on Nairaland that attacked ex gov Ihedioha for doing the same tongue
I DNT PITTY ROCHAS BECUS OF HIS HIGH LEVEL OF GREEDINESS, BUT HOPELESS ISN'T DOING ANYTHING AT ALL. IF AT ALL HE IS DOING SOME JOBS, AND ALSO PAYING WORKERS I FOR THE CLAP FOR AM . BUT LAST LAST HOPE IS AN IDIOT
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Funkeshuga(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
Okorocha and is family are thieves but not a smart thieves

how can you be stealing people's money and still rubbing it in their face by building those properties in the same state if not for greedy and excuse not to pay money to acquire land somewhere else

imagine all these properties is in PH, or other places?

you can be a wealthy man still be un-smart
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by BastardWike: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
The fulani cabals planted this fool with the sole aim of destroying Imo State, but let him go and ask questions. His cup will soon be filled up. A bastard that is only good at destroying things yet he hasn't done anything tangible since his criminal take over.

Ya ga juo ese, Imolites will meet him at the polls and no amount of rigging will save him.

Let him continue behaving like a mad emperor, it's just a matter of time.

Ohakim was not hated like this yet Imo people chased him away, talk less of a supreme Court governor that never had our mandate.
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Me4bas: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
His Daughter owns a radio Station, How Old is She?

How is it your business? So that's all you saw in the report? How can you be destroying a radio station that offers job to different families? This is quiet pathetic and shameless act.

One thing is sure, he won't rule forever
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by BlueAir: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
sad The only thing I have to say is "what goes around comes around"
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Kelvin3476: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
egojeny1:
But why this fight, I thought they're in the same party?
I love the fight . As hope no gree work , make him torment that thief called owelle. Owelle dealt with US IMOLITES
Re: Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
His Daughter owns a radio Station, How Old is She?

old enough to collect prick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.