Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders (16062 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Jerryherd: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2021
olaric:

The proof is in the public domain. His eight years reign reinforced thurgery in Lagos State. Though we had pockets of area boys here and there before he became the governor of the state, his reign encouraged the spread because he sort of turned the other eye while urchins terrorised the state. That's why people like Olu Omo and his likes are so loyal to him. They reverence him a lot and see him as a demi god.

As usual I wasn't expecting you to string together any proof

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2021
So if someone did not buy your view now, it’s a betrayal?

I don’t understand how our people reason this days

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by uruurun: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2021
mrkunlex:
Tinubu is a bastard and and a slave that we yoruba won't support, he is silent as if he didn't hear about the killing of yoruba by fulani terrorists, because of his 2023 ambition he keeps mute. Mr ojuyobo comes be president now, we are waiting for you

Fvck tinubu the fulani slave
Well said
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by fredoooooo: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Wahala igo lo n pa oni ice water , ojumi lose bi lon pagba nisoju omode ..
If this baba die na Tinubu matter kill am
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by majamajic(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Na Tinubu put us for this condition in we are now , if not Tinubu , buhari for not win 2015 election

Southwesterners listened to him and voted APC massively in 2015

Na the journey we still dey today , SW votes decided the election of 2015

Jonathan left !

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2021
favor914:
Don’t mind those useless Goat so called journalists, as if that old Mumu has anything to offer, Bola Tinubu has tormented the man in his old age. He cannot conduct an interview without mentioning Bola Tinubu’s name? What do you think about the allegation leveled against Governor Ikpeazu of Abia Sate by Senator Smart Adeyemi? It is Tinubu’s fault. Everything is Tinubu & Buhari.
I from south south bui ikpeazu is d worst governor, far worse than our kogi friend
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Nightalan: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2021
92 year-old elder statesman
At 92, this man is still obsessed, bitter and can't keep Tinubu's name out of his mouth. Very pitiful and sad way to live at such age.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
I from south south bui ikpeazu is d worst governor, far worse than our kogi friend

What about Ogun , Jigawa and zamfara governors ?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Antoeni(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Oponu Shut Up
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by majamajic(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Nightalan:
92 year-old elder statesman
At 92, this man is still obsessed, bitter and can't keep Tinubu's name out of his mouth. Very pitiful and sad way to live at such age.

U can't buy some elders , I think the man is making sense

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by NgwalandAba(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2021
SuperBold:

“In some states of Nigeria today, where we have highly intelligent people, highly educated people, very enterprising people, like Abia, they are governed by drunkards. The governor of Abia is a champagne drinking man.- Senator Smart Adeyemi

''Abia people are impoverished more than ever before. Abia people are unfortunate.” - Senator Smart Adeyemi

God punish you there brainless uncreativity thing with 23 percent IQ..you want to insult the people who gave you shoe when caveman like you were walking barefoot.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by DSoj(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Can all these senile old men just stop talkkng? They are NO LONGER RELEVANT
We now have a new crop of Yoruba leaders lead by Tinubu; others are Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayose, Fayemi, Akeredolu etc
Nursing hatred and jealously for Tinubu is outdated!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2021
majamajic:

What about Ogun , Jigawa and zamfara governors ?
their own no be here o. Our focus to s whether abia govt dey function, that isn't to mean that jigawa, zamfara are working,. They are operating dead govts
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Nightalan: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2021
majamajic:

U can't buy some elders , I think the man is making sense
Hahaha, can't buy which elders? grin This same man and his Afenifere cronies that Jonathan doled out money for in 2015 and they practically turned to his campaign managers! Una dey funny sha!

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by baike: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Good bless dx Man for talking the whole truthcheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by chibuike65: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2021
He is yet to regret

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Tvoice: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2021
He is getting exactly what he deserves and more are still coming , I love dat phrase dat said dont smell what you cant eat , u ignored ur pipo been killed by ur new found friends and u want this same pipo of urs to support u? we cant cant ( iposicant )

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by majamajic(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
their own no be here o. Our focus to s whether abia govt dey function, that isn't to mean that jigawa, zamfara are working,. They are operating dead govts

Abia governor is trying , just that people are looking at him from Anambra , ebonyi side of view

Take him to Ogun, Zamfara, Yobe , Jigawa side of view ,u will see he is doing very well

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Mjpem23(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2021
olaric:

Why are you so myopic in your thinking? So, it's only Igbos that criticize Tinubu? I am a proper Yoruba man, and I am proud to say that.

Give me another Yoruba meaning of this word( Amúsúa )
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by jrusky(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2021
oyin44:
What a Nonsense

So all he said is nonsense to you bah? That is why you are not progressing in life.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

God punish you there brainless uncreativity thing with 23 percent IQ..you want to insult the people who gave you shoe when caveman like you were walking barefoot.

Igbo man calling yoruba caveman, if not for the British and Yoruba tailors you will still be working around naked. We no be mate shhhhhh we are ur senior

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by bolaayenimo: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2021
this got me...
"They said Tinubu is a strategist. I just laugh whenever I hear that. A strategist that can’t see what is happening in APC. You are the principal partner in this merger but you have no constitutional position in the party. They deceived you that they are going to make you chairman of the Board of Trustees (BoT) but they never set it up deliberately. So, the constitutional bodies of the party you have no say and yet, he is still thinking that he is something in the party".

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Raxxye(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2021
Men and politicians with integrity!
Looking for such virtues among today's politicians is like looking for a pin in a haystack!

All we have now are political hustlers and "anywhere bele face" politicians.
I don't think Nigeria will ever get better!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2021
olaric:

Why are you so myopic in your thinking? So, it's only Igbos that criticize Tinubu? I am a proper Yoruba man, and I am proud to say that.

I'm a Igbo man from alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by Raxxye(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2021
perkyB:
k

so i created a thread and asked nairalanders to drop their opinion and views but instead I have recieved upto 50pms like seriously though
Why are you telling us?
As if you don't like the attention! cry
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by walexbiz(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2021
DSoj:
Can all these senile old men just stop talkkng? They are NO LONGER RELEVANT
We now have a new crop of Yoruba leaders lead by Tinubu; others are Osinbajo, Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayose, Fayemi, Akeredolu etc
Nursing hatred and jealously for Tinubu is outdated!!!

They are your leaders and not mine, those fellow you mentioned up there are politicians with no iota dignity. How many of them have spoken against the marauding fulani herdsmen, none and you want me to associate me with them. The likes of Sunday Igboho is more honourable than any of the aforementioned names except Akeredolu. So when you speak of leaders we know those who will speak and fight side by side with us and not this opportunist.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by BabaO2: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2021
People like this ayo adebanjo is one of the reasons yoruba race never achieved anything further than the legacies of Awolowo era, so disgusting old man without brain.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders by aviara: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I really like such pay back jare...

Tinubu's only crime is not supporting PDP since 1999 till 2021

His boys are still the Vice President and Speaker of the House, with key Ministry and parastatals headed by his ACN gang

AlphaBeta still remains the biggest Government auditing and tax consting company in Nigeria

Payment in almost all ministry and some private company are done by Remita

INTELS logistics still run our port and collects revenue, with Tinubu now having greater shares than anybody else

OANDO still remains Nigerian major Petrol importer, with Buhari the Petroleum Minister always renewing their lisence to lift oil

....and from the all the points made above, poverty has been reduced to the nearest minimum and all social amenities are sufficiently provided for all Nigerians and Lagosians.

You are just too dull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries / Lagos: Commercial Bus Operators Defy Sanwo-olu, Oluomo’s Order On Fare Reduction / ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.