Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku (54707 Views)

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has lampooned governors from the southern region for betraying and causing him to lose the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to former vice president Atiku Abubakar.

Wike, during an event organized to welcome him after the PDP primary in Rivers State, described governors from the South as “betrayers” and stated that they will “suffer” for their actions in the nearest future.

THE WHISTLER reports that the Rivers governor attacked his southern colleagues a few hours after Atiku paid him a visit at his Abuja residence on Monday.

“We have done our own part, we never betrayed anybody because it’s not in our blood to betray. It is a shame to those people…some of our governors of the south that they are the people they used to sabotage us. Moreover, we have shown them that we are not like them, we have the capacity to do whatever is good for us,” Wike said at the event streamed live on Facebook and monitored by THE WHISTLER.

The Rivers State Governor came second at the primary election with 237 votes while the winner, Atiku, polled 371 votes with the help of Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, who had stepped down and asked his supporters to vote for the former vice president.

Wike told a cross-section of his supporters that attended the event that he is happy and proud to have run against Atiku and made a political statement on the importance of Rivers State as “of the three states” that determine the outcome of general elections.

He added that his decision to run for the PDP presidential ticket was taken based on the agreement of the southern governors that the presidency should return to the region in 2023.

“As far as I am concerned, there is nothing we should worry about. I contest the election based on the principles and agreement of all the southern governors and leaders of the South, that the presidency should go to the South this period.

“I don’t want to talk about some other people who cannot even win elections in their own places. I have told them that in this election, I made a vow to the PDP, that whoever emerges, I will support him. Yes, it might be painful for you or us, but we cannot abandon the party. And let me also say, those who do not understand and take Rivers State for a ride, now have learnt their lessons.

“You need us. Forget about these people who have nothing to offer. I saw one governor who was dancing, meanwhile he did not bring one delegate.

“For me, we have done what we are supposed to do and stood firm in what was agreed upon by the entire South. Leave his history for the betrayers of their own people. History will judge them. They will live and see how betrayers suffer. We have done our own.”

Governor Wike added, “If I wanted to scuttle this convention, I would have done that. There are people you think are human beings but are not human beings.

“I told Atiku Abubakar this afternoon when he came to seem that some of the people who are following you here don’t have one vote. They are empty, I have votes. So, I have something to offer.”

https://thewhistler.ng/breaking-you-will-suffer-wike-blasts-southern-govs-for-betraying-him-for-atiku/

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin grin Who and who will suffer,Mr Wike? All your ranting will do nada.

247 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Africankel(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
Obaseki and Tambuwal in the mud

475 Likes 55 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Mayng01(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
This man talks too much

197 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Sergio101(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2022
Efcc is waiting for you Mr bogus cheesy

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by God1000(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2022
He's not even a presidential material, wike doesn't have democratic credentials

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by WATCHOVER(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2022
I love this man
Obaseki was just foolish,

462 Likes 53 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by WATCHOVER(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
He's not even a presidential material
He is! Modern day politics is about boasting not cold

401 Likes 50 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Yukov(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2022
Just tell us you want to decamp.
APC right now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by DamianX: 8:03pm On May 30, 2022
Ee Dy pepper this one for the hair wey Dy him nose grin

Veli sweet

Whining like a yoruba man

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Omihanifa: 8:06pm On May 30, 2022
Governor wike is very very right on this one.
All the governors of the south (PDP& APC) came together and agreed that the region should produce the next president.

460 Likes 57 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Maxymilliano(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2022
Wike talks too much

He also don't respect anyone, no governor will be comfortable with such an arrogant man as his leader.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Sabadon(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
B
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dailymice: 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Rebuke: 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
Mad man cheesy. Yhu've got to just like him though.

Like it or not, wike is the kind of leader Nigeria needs right now. Someone that is blunt enough to call anyone's bluff, without minding whose ox is gored.

He has proven himself to be very trustworthy and reliable. For me, such a man is an asset to the party. If they're wise, they should respect and hold him tight.

It's such a shame that the eastern governors ain't ready for the change their people are longing for. Yes, they will regret it and they will suffer, for real.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by jericco1(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Lol. Rest

4 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Blakpot: 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Hahaha
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by EggonBoy(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
winkThis guys really taught this arrogant Wike how the game is been play.

Wike was thinking that he was in Rumoupirinko where he talk to people without any respect

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by KillerCrocodile: 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Una nor sure say this man kolo don start so ?

E say people go suffer like say God come from his village...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Earlystar698(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Lmao emperor wike think say he's in River Government House where he insult elders and go freely

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by pretydiva(f): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
He is in severe pains. cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by tuoyoojo(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Politics is purely based on interest

No hard feelings

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Seriously wike is a strong willed man and I like him, and has for southeast they are the problem of themselves, imagine Igbo delegates picking Atiku over wike, Pius ayim Pius and other Igbo contests but same Igbos will say Southwest are the betrayers. . .Nawa o
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Joezinho:

Wike Kim Jong- On..

I may not be a fan of Wike but his response to the threat by the IPOB is commendable. No government, state or federal should allow criminals to develop wings. It is the lack of will power in dealing with or handling criminals that has put us where we are today.

Kudos Governor Wike. Slayer of Igbos clueless nitwits..
Hmmmmm, this is deeper!

ShadowWalker00:
Nyesiri Wike.
Oko-Ipob, the slayer of the good for nothing criminals, and cannibals.

Ipob wanted to take over Rivers state, Wike say egungun be careful nah express you dey go, and dealt mercilessly with the pigs, Wike emphatically said Oyigbo is the name of the place not Obigbo. cheesy cheesy

Ipob have not place in Rivers state today, when Ipob hear the name Wike dey have Ptsd, trauma, and nightmares.

Awon Werey 100%,they wanted to turn Rivers state to Anambla the den of cultists, kidnappers, thugs, Ipob terrorists, cannibals.

Wike said no way, since then Wike has turn to Ipob public enemy number 1.

They are still crying blood when they discovered Wike still retains Political relevance in Pdp. tongue

Hmmmmmm, this is the deepest!

WORDS OF WISE MEMBERS OF NAIRALAND.

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Winters23: 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
OGA be calming down once your tenure finishes you may enter a state of oblivion

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kasco(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
Mtweeew
Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by PaedophileProph: 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
Wike's suffering just began .

For hating and ganging up on the Igbos , Nigeria as a whole will continue to suffer the karma and wickedness the planted

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Brexxit(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Mumu southern Governors

327 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by updatechange(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
Baba weyrey grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Claire Ireland Apologizes Over EndSARS Protests Tweet / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.