Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) (58818 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by EBMedia: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2021
This morning, some Fulani Herdsmen were caught with guns at Upper Iweka Road, Onitsha Anambra State, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OuApVhgPrw

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by EBMedia: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Noted..

Submitting
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by CodeTemplar: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Lol. . . just seize it and let them report themselves or forfeit it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Johnrio22(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2021
una don enter oo, Anambra people no dey smile oo

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by limeta(f): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Edo treatment pls

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by aryzgreat: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Burn them alive! angry

Terrorists are not welcome in Onitsha or SE.

Common matchet I used for my farm was found in my car during police stop n search, even though i have my farm produce as evidence, the useless Hausa police took me to station to exploit me. Thank God for my Naval officer friend.

Why on earth will herdsmen be moving with Arms if not for illegal activity

368 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Tonymexes: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
These people have finally infiltrated the South.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Bialegend(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Muguh. Report themselves to where? To their fulani controlled police where they will be set free? Some of you lack functioning brain cells.

289 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Bialegend(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Whyte they looking at their faces, they should be treated the way they treat farmers. No time. Show no mercy to criminals, they'd come back and kill you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:

U dey fear abi?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Walkee: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
He looks too clean for my liking

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by BigSarah(f): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Give the Guns to Vigilante groups and send the potential killers back to where they are from....If they are taken to the police they'd be out in hours.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Actually, its a normal thing to see a fulani carrying gun in the North.

I know its strange in the south.

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Bialegend(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Brainlessness detector weldone o.

It is "dictator" and not detector. Jungle justice is what your terrorist comrades deserve there and then in other to save Biafran lives.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please give them back their guns...
That is a normal hunter gun that every hunter has in the east.

Nigerians will abuse fulanis at every given opportunity because they are now the center of attraction..
Nonsense!

Am an igbo boy for the records.

MODIFIED
Those idiots quoting me should jst get the f*ck out.
You will run when the real fulani herdsmen come for you!
Thats jst a dane gun they are carrying.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by IMASTEX: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by slawormiir: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by mbahdi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
B
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by ZUKKYY(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
this aboki dem no the hear" I wonder why they will be going around with guns in the city.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sometimes is not everything online I believed again, I have my reasons

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by b3llo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
FGN property.

Allow them to go scot-free before you people attract the wrath of Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by Johnbosco77(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Abeg oooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
They’ve probably been released already, Buhari’s chosen children cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.