Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (58783 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kidwave(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Next month's election is getting interesting by the day as INEC released this shocking spreadsheet that detailed the educational qualifications of all 14 presidential aspirants. APC's Muhammadu Buhari, from the list just has a WASC qualification (he claims his other certificates are with the military) whereas his running mate Prof Osinbajo has an LLB Law degree and a BL. PDP's President Jonathan has a PhD (Zoology) and vice president Sambo has a masters degree (Architecture)

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/so-gen-buhari-has-just-wasc-certificate.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by RedArrow: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2015
Busted

22 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by beetruth: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2015
No wonder

22 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by SUBMARINE: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2015
Certificate or No Certificate

Buhari is going down

Power must go round cool

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dahjhi: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2015
This is what always happens in our politics which I failed to understand.. Vice(s) n deputies having resonable certs than thier bosses... Same happened with Aregbe nd Tomori of osun state... A zoologist to An Arch, lipsrsealed A lawyer deputizing a Waec holder... Something is going wrong

And maybe we shall be getting it wrong in our politics until The Zoologist go to the zoo to breed monkeys, The Architect Faces his business bringing new architectural designs into the country.. and the waec holder with military experience go and enroll again as a Strategy boss or whatever in the Military and let's give people with Political Science chance to come and practice what they've spent years in school studying... Hish I taya jare

#MyLayManView cheesy wink

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2015
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool

326 Likes 17 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by kestolove95(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2015
If e lyk let him present his nomination form receipt as his. Certificate....me go stil vote am.

281 Likes 16 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by donphilopus: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Some people just decided to be brainless for no reason. Must he present all his certs just for Election?! Did Osinbaja a Prof. present his PhD? What did Ngige present in Anambra? What did Aregbesola present in Osun?!

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by KwoiZabo(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Shame on APC. Even the WASC we cannot verify, APC is just showing us Pictures. That fraudulent Political party are just banking on the millions of blind votes that Buhari will bring from the people he and his likes has kept impoverished, uneducated and has used the weapon of Religion (sharia) to oppress over the years. I just feel sorry for enlightened Nigerians that will vote this man next month.

APC says he has experience. Now lets look at his experience

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985

Now can someone tell me the remote cause of Insecurity in the North East.? If that illiterate mallam value education, BokoHaram would not have surfaced in the first place because he would have made efforts on Education both as governor and head of State in this region.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dapsoneh: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Even if na elementary. Or kindergarten certificate, I go vote for am. Whts d essence of phd holders who can't perform? If a candidate with WAYEC( as phd holder's wife will call it) will perform, den y not give him a chance? The fact is there is 50 percent chance he may be better and 50 percent chance he may not perform but there is 100 percent chance that the so called PHD holder can't do better. Life is all about risks and some ar worth taking. I thought they av come with something reasonable

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by sampson14: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
no
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by sampson14: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Wasc result or no result may God help the best man to win

Scientists Discover What Triggers Breast Cancer
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/2599-scientists-discover-what-triggers-breast-cancer

5 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by yorke1: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2015
no way! This illiterate Aboki can only be the president of this great country in his dream.

I am more capable, competent, vibrant, articulate, energetic and qualify more than GMB. Its a shame this is what APC have to offer.

24 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by martincbarton: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
How many of such thread will hit front page?

3 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by motherlode: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
It doesn't matter what type of degree a person possess but the quality of service which he can deliver!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by hazyfm1: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
hmmm

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Blackchampion(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Wharisdis doing on FP again
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by miteolu(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Baby1234 of NL said

''At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

What does the constitution say about his eligibility. Does it say at a minimum BSC?

The fact is his experience and track record should cover all evidence of doubt.

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD''

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by LizyL: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
CHAI!!!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by speaktome(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Who can tell me the type of Certificate David and Solomon in the bible had?

I can do all things through God that streghtens me!

Just this my signature grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by shaboti: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2015
Please do not vote this man..

I cannot believe these APC e-warriors almost coaxed me into believin buhari is some saviour.. their jazz don clear. They are tryin sha but..

GEJ till 2019. Amen

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
So?
He is far better than that so called PhD holder called GEJ?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by hedonistic: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
How can we be sure that he even has a WASC qualification. Has anybody seen the certificate?

14 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Yes ke.. He got the best qualification..

WASC IS WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION

Sai Buhari grin

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by mencade4: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
boo.hari the cattle rearer must go back to his village in niger republic....bloody foreigner.

illiterate!

10 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by LordCenturion(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
we can't see his cert ,but his past achievement has spoken ,he still make sense than PhD clueless one ..his wasc is a good sign that wen he voted in,those with wasc will still get good job!!,..must PDP raise irrelevant issue everyday?, show your cert,where is your wife ,they want to field Muslim/Muslim etc,is that wat PDP have for us?

guy,nothing concern me with cert or wife or religion or tribe ,all I want is CHANGE,let try another thing

GMB TILL PEJ,sorry GEJ get sense

sai BUHARI

30 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by nationwide1(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Let him present the WASC. Is it still with the military board?

11 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Dannyset(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Pointless!
If u have good eyes, u will see he is not the only one with O'level there or are u already shi.tting in ur pant because he's winning dis time? And if u hav bn going tru ur constitution (that's if ur a Nigerian tho), u will know what's d minimum requirement to contest. U can also tell me u don't know he's done so much academically(as a military) beyond d level of Sch cert. Now help me uncover my unknowns by giving me just 5 articles written by ur PhD president to defend his Doctorate(I expect u to know what am talkn about here). Finally, what difference has dis man PhD effected in dis Country?
Pls leave Sai Baba alone. Let him help up clean up the mess in our society. It will help u too.
Thank U

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Certificate or No Certificate

Buhari is going down

Power must go round cool
I don't expect a submarine to know where down is.

6 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ZionJay(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Even if he presents an empty A4 paper or Nepa bill. I will still vote for him.A living dog is better than a dead lion.Jonaclueless must go back to Otuoke. thats all!

57 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.