Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. (6468 Views)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by BlackPantherxXx: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
CobraAnambra:
He was feeling pity for Igbo leaders, he knew buhari was giving them zobo.

-cobra

PythonAmaka ? AbaLion?

I am a fan grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by GamalNasser: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Well I can bet no one in your lineage; past or present ever came close to 1/ 1 trillion Osinbajo has achieved....

The way you're going, the future is just as bleak.

Bow down to those superior to you...comprende? Friendo?

You can never tell ...my father has already been a governor and never say never but be rest assured I will be globally more successful than Osinbanjo whether you like it or not ... First 100 million dollars loading....please worry about your self and your lineage that has been under achieving for over 6000 years
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by BlackPantherxXx: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2021
GamalNasser:

You can never tell ...my father has already been a governor and never say never but be rest assured I will be globally more successful than Osinbanjo whether you like it or not ... First 100 million dollars loading....please worry about your self and your lineage that has been under achieving for over 6000 years

Hahahaha. Governor for where ?

You might have to see a psychiatrist for those delusions of grandeur.

Replace Osinbajo that I initially mentioned with Osinbajo's gateman.

Yes...His guard is more successful than your entire generations past present and future...COMBINED. grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:00am On Feb 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

This is him with our Dullard Igbo leaders from the east. cheesy grin grin

Since you acknowledge how he ruled the nation perfectly when his boss was away, I better leave you to your conscience.
This man don't kill yourself over this matter na. Shuo
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by richiemcgold: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Thejustw14:
Yes, Osinbajo hasn't been as active as Nigerians would have wanted, but then, there hasn't been any VP as active as he is, in the history of Nigeria.
Infact, you'll hardly know that the VP's exist in past administrations.:!!:.
Atiku was more influential and far more active between 99 - 2003
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by BlessedNuel: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2021
I laugh in swahili
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by IlovePMB: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

This is him with our Dullard Igbo leaders from the east. cheesy grin grin

Since you acknowledge how he ruled the nation perfectly when his boss was away, I better leave you to your conscience.

Igbos have no leaders. Anybody parading himself as Igbo leader is on his own and his pockets. Igbo enwe eze. We are not like people who worship a criminal (Ti..bu) as leader. See how Rochas is been disgraced up and down in Igbo land. We are even begging buhari to put Orji Uzo Kanu back to prison and other so called useless Igbo leaders. All we want is Biafra and only those who support Biafra we would respect. Kudos to NNAMDI KANU. Post the Picture of Osibanjo and Nnamdi Kanu, then I will be happy. For now, the only Yorubas we respect are FKK, Fayose, Sunday Igboho, the rest can keep on licking the fulani asses till they get sense.
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by femi4: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
lawalosky:
grin
our amiable VP looking from behind
He's observing from afar
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by Kondomatic(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Thejustw14:
Yes, Osinbajo hasn't been as active as Nigerians would have wanted, but then, there hasn't been any VP as active as he is, in the history of Nigeria.
You're very right.

Osi was elected to act in absence of Buhari and he did wonderfully well during the times Buhari was traveling around.

Buhari is back now so what do Nigerians want Osi to do?

I don't like the man Osi, simply because he doesn't speak on some important issues like the killing in South West by Fulanis and other things like that but he is doing enough as a VP.

No other VP can boldly say he outperformed Osi

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by MikeBetty(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2021
lawalosky:
grin
no nose mask, no social distancing, no adherence to covid-19 protocol. Is covid-19 campeign a scam in nigeria?
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by alshalz(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Thejustw14:
Sambo was very much visible and active , Goodluck carried him along
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by ariesbull: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2021
lawalosky:
grin
lol

Dude isn't looking, he is peeping
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by ariesbull: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Thejustw14:

Atiku was
Ekwueme was
Ebittu ukiwe was
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by Jimasun: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Yeasterners hate Osinbajo with pain
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by Jimasun: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Atiku was
Ekwueme was
Ebittu ukiwe was
None was.
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by ariesbull: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Jimasun:

None was.

At least none ever condescended so low to share 10k to meat sellers and tomatoes hawkers in market nationwide .... None
Re: Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. by Jimasun: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2021
ariesbull:

At least none ever condescended so low to share 10k to meat sellers and tomatoes hawkers in market nationwide .... None
Keep wailing please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Love Killing Each Other? / APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.