Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) (26485 Views)

35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam / Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin Sylvester Omorodion ! NCAN left wing Reporting grin grin grin
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by doxijaw: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Why Lagos is where it is , and the youths wasted.

Killing them with drugs and cashing out.

Lagos need's to be cleansed, too many mentally ill people and criminals oucha.
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by bubu2019: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Paxxcarl:
omorodion hw far nw cheesy
some people will be disappointed as they see the name.

Afonja how far?
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Tap0lane: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Name checkers got disappointed
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by uuzba(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kizzyoroomo:
Say no to drug my 2 cents
Live a clean and decent life so you can have the power to say NO to drugs.
I did a lot of office PC/desk work..sitting down from morning till night plus sitting inside traffic jam 5 hrs a day. A lot of sitting.
And with time, aches and pains developed all over.
Went for medicals and physiotherapy. X-rays etc.
Doctor recommended painkillers and other tablets
Doctor recommended Tramadol as all the other painkillers were not strong enough..
I started taking the tramadol and it was very relieving.
Then on the news I began to hear bad news about tramadol and addiction.
So I just stopped fast before i get stuck.
Doctor had already warned me that it could get addictive and I should try to change my activities.

Well due to Covid 19 and working from home, I can now move and exercise more frequently instead of sitting in Traffic and sitting in office, morning to night 5 days a week.

1 Like

Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Lloydfather(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Pls my pipu, can we start deveroping our homes and reave ragos arone?
lif ke, laygosi na no mon's land.
Ati Awisa, Igbo pelu awa Yoruba, gbo gbo wa la ni laygosi.
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Collins4u1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
so which drug replaces the purpose tramadol serves in the health sector?

is there any?
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Jman06(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
MrIcredible:
grin grin

SMH

Even ordinary tramadol

osuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??
Tramadol is not ordinary!!!

If only majority of Nigerians understand the dangers of these drugs, they'll call for death sentences for anyone caught in aiding the abuse of these drugs.

When those of us who understand these things raise alarms, gullible people would think that we don't want others to make money. You cannot be making money at the expense of other people's lives and sanity! Drugs are dangerous!

Go to our hospitals and see people languishing in pains and hopelessness due to kidney failure, liver failure or failures of other vital organs! They're always on our TV screens soliciting for funds to aid their treatments.

Go to our psychiatric hospitals too, you'll see them going psycho! They are people's brothers, fathers, husbands, uncles, sisters, wives, mothers!

We can check these issues of drug abuse and even misuse by sanitizing our drug markets.

Creating a sane society begins with fighting all forms of drugs and substance abuse!

2 Likes

Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by uuzba(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Pls my pipu, can we start deveroping our homes and reave ragos arone?
Well, typically development is done by the government.
The essentials needed are boreholes and piped born water, access roads, Security, Electricity, food.
Then either an individual or government can setup a factory producing or refining some product. This creates jobs for the people and other smaller supporting industries.
Only when this is done can people stay in their villages or exit the cities
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wowww
NDLEA is doing well
Kudos
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Chubbyasian: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
wagle eyes discovered abi he did not settle

1 Like

Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by seborrhic: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
This tramadol brohala is like someone banning the importation of Diazepam.
For heaven's sake tramadol has a tremendous role in healthcare.
Just ensure it's taken only by prescription.
There is an opioid (group that tramadol belongs)crisis in America;but it hasn't made the goverment there to ban the manufacturing of these drugs.
Left for some goverment officials in this government,we would soon go back to using only dogonyaro and herbs for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
with ipob pigs in dis country our dear nation will continue to grow big and better...
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Splendor27: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Eyyahh,,, science students wunt get them package,,,

Mizz kizz and idowest how far ;DEyyahh,,, science students wunt get them package,,,

Mizz kizz and idowest how far
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
And these ndlea officials take hard drugs pass anytin u can think of on Earth.
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by lordmans(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
englishmart:
Tramadol no be anybody mate o. I remember when 225mg was #50 for 2. Then you see abokkkis open a full pack and swallow everything down. Minutes later if you see them you'll feel very depressed. Thank God the price was raised to a whopping #550 for 1 piece. They can't afford it easily by fixing shoes, pushing water-trucks, wheelbarrows, cutting nails and all those menial jobs most of them do. Nobody wants to spend that much on a piece of shit. Except the irredeemable addicts

They now resort to crime such as petty thefts, robbery, kidnapping, banditry etc to meet up the rise in price
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Discombulator: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
this country na novice in the drug game,they're busting tramadol that is not even in the top 30 narcotic and they are celebrating like they bust heroin or meth
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by Cousin9999: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
There would probably be far less crime and human trafficking if immigration blocked (west, south, central, and east) Asians.
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
BKayy:
Afonja don dey change business oh.
Lol their fear fear mind no gree them push better drug na ordinary tramadol them dey push for "their Lagos"
Kikikkokokoko

Yoruba Lagbaja
Ipob fool spotted, drug dealing tribe, that's their heritage

1 Like

Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
CastedAyo:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2942215992769493&id=100009433645187

"...sells to the rich and affluent people in Lekki and Lagos Island,” the statement read."

When are they raiding d buyers in lekki?
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
So people are doing crack in Nigeria now..,wahala make I go find plug , its time to make money ...
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2021
For every drug container seized by the authorities,20 containers don pass...
Re: Indian, 89 Nigerians Arrested In Lagos Drug Raids (Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
So people are doing crack in Nigeria now..,wahala make I go find plug , its time to make money ...

Here in PH,there is a crack epidemic..Some people have made good money from it..If you be guy man you go understand the hidden meaning in this post...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Joe Okechukwu In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election / Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.