Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC (26453 Views)

Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by CeoNewshelm(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Group Managing Director NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru took over from Honorable Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu as the Group Managing Director NNPC.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-ibe-kachikwu-hands-over-to-dr.html

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by BarryX(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Anything that rocks their boat.

Let Daura D and his cohorts rule
Who cares?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by NaijaMutant(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kachukwu the Technocrat, has been boothed out to allow an abok! to take over.

IN NIGERIA, IT IS FORWARD NEVER, BACKWARD EVER

7 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by aariwa(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
This federalism system of government is not working .Our people should be given an opportunity to vote in a referendum for a change from federalism to confederal system,so that we would have a weak Central government and strong states

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by omowolewa: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ibe my Ibe, you've given your best and still counting. I still believe PMB is for everybody and nobody.

When a coach substitutes just 15mins into the game, there must be a reason.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by GudluckIBB(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ibe Kachukwu dey dress sha!

72 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
FULANI TI TAKE OVER LWKMD

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by datola: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Yes, he dresses well. I learnt he owns a popular media outfit that promotes fashion and styles.

I prefer this Kachukwu to run things at high levels to to some of these unknown for any laurels figures.

Buhari, please be guarded by excellence and performance in your appointment otherwise the much touted and awaited change will be an illusion.

All the best Mr Kachukwu!

21 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by GudluckIBB(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
datola:

Yes, he dresses well. I learnt he owns a popular fashion... outfit.

Wike and Co should be patronising him na, instead of weairing over sized trousers!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by datola: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Wike and Co should be patronising him na, instead of weairing over sized trousers!

Wike wears overs size ethnic Niger Delta robes while Oshiomole covers his charcoal black thing with old school 'up national' uniform.

Both of them have something in common: their wives are elegant and dress well. Only difference is one is Tokunbo (I didn't say fairly used o) and the other local.

5 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by cyberguy72(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

lol Osho Baba nko?
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry to say

This picture will cause severe heart breaks for people whose leaders called the shots under GEJ.

But relax,

PMB and the northerners can't be there forever, when it's the South's turn, I bet they would do the same.

Just being objective.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by abbaapple: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by hungryboy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by jamsywizzy: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
na dem sabi
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
datola:

Wike wears overs size ethnic Niger Delta robes while Oshiomole covers his charcoal black thing with old school 'up national' uniform.

Both of them have something in common: their wives are elegant and dress well. Only difference is one is Tokunbo (I didn't say fairly used o) and the other local.
grin
datola:

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by iKarma: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
datola:

Yes, he dresses well. I learnt he owns a popular media outfit that promotes fashion and styles.

I prefer this Kachukwu to run things at high levels to to some of these unknown for any laurels figures.

Buhari, please be guarded by excellence and performance in your appointment otherwise the much touted and awaited change will be an illusion.

All the best Mr Kachukwu!

How has Kachukwu performed?
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by dunkem21(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Even the Maikanti Baru is wearing an oversized shirt, a cheap tie and a 9 button old fashioned coat cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by spanzed(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
nice blazers this man dey try for dressing ooo....All the best in ur future endeavours

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by todayboy: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
The maikanti man look so confused and incompetent like buhari

11 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by olumyde5(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Lordtrillion(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alright
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Vendoor(f): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
omowolewa:
Ibe my Ibe, you've given your best and still counting. I still believe PMB is for everybody and nobody.

When a coach substitutes just 15mins into the game, there must be a reason.

So whats the reason if i may ask
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by olaboy33(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
THE GUY BELOW ME:

OBSERVATION SIR!!! your male goat has a first class in mechanical engineering.....

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by fombadi: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
The person on the left looks like a male goat in suit. Buhari the illiterate thinks he'll be in office forever.

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by frisky2good(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
One person in suit and the other on suit. grin

10 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by naijaoil: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
dunkem21:

Even the Maikanti Baru is wearing an oversized shirt, a cheap tie and a 9 button old fashioned coat cheesy

And i hope this appointment is not going to be oversize for him.

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by SeverusSnape(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Bros you read my mind. The man got panache.
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by dunkem21(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
naijaoil:

And i hope this appointment is not going to be oversize for him.

Hahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by skoloppy31(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
A priest tells the prayers:
- We have one good news and one – bad ones. The good thing is that we have money for the repair of the church. The bad one – the money are still in your pockets.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by gistmeloveblog: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by obaival(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
All d top best sit in Nigeria has been taking ova by d northern n moslem hmmmm....

Stil waiting 4 d 3million job n my 5k evry month sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) / 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.