Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? (746 Views)

The Return Of The "Giants": Orji Kalu, Dimeji Bankole And Ikedi Ohakim(pictures) / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. / Court Frees Bankole And Nafada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by ayox2003: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
`Dont u think there there is a revolution? PDP is losing it in SouthWest as Obasanjos daughter is being kicked out, Supporters of GEJ beware.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by Bisijohn: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
It is certain that ACN will win gubernatorial election in Ogun.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by gfhotee: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
PDP loosing in south west does not mean GEJ will loose. Some of those that voted Iyabo Obasanjo and Bankole out will vote Jonathan on non-party ground. I am an ACN fan but I will rather vote GEJ as my PRESIDENT because I knw he is the most viable candidate for now. Dont just doubt it. GEJ will win the presidency.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by Beaf: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
It only proves that Obj is not any sort of godfather to GEJ. That has always been obvious with Obj having to go to court to protect his daughters ticket anyway.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Beaf:

It only proves that Obj is not any sort of godfather to GEJ. That has always been obvious with Obj having to go to court to protect his daughters ticket anyway.

this from the guy who was shouting operation totality!!! months back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by Dave6: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
It is possible because of the President's resolve to ensure free, fair and credible elctions. Also enough kudos to INEC, Youth Corpers and Security Men and Women.

The elections will reflect the People's choice. GEJ Supporters don't have to be Iyabo's supporters.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by Beaf: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
oyb:

this from the guy who was shouting operation totality!!! months back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On every NL thread its, "this from the guy that blah blah!" Pettiness is a thing to outgrow.
In the meantime,  found a profound definition of dunce that begins with the letter "o." grin
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by ayox2003: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Heard CPC won even at the Aso-rock? And CPC won at Sambos constituency?

How true is it?
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by Seun(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
Governor Gbenga Daniel's exceptionally bad performance has made people hate PDP in Ogun State.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by efisher(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
Seun:

Governor Gbenga Daniel's exceptionally bad performance has made people hate PDP in Ogun State.

What do people think about GEJ in Ogun State? Is it likely the governor's bad performance will affect him much.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by redsun(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2011
Now the puppet EFCC probe on both convict should resume.I wonder how fugitives would have won an election.Only in nigeria
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by dave07(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
True talk and 101% correct

What do people think about GEJ in Ogun State? Is it likely the governor's bad performance will affect him much.

Not realy, the presidential election is a different ball game entirely, many who voted for ACN will rather go for Jonathan in the next election!
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by pluto04(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
Seun:

Wrong! Gbenga Daniel has shown that he is a master strategist!! He is fighting his war with Obj. Politics 101. Why do you think that Daniel met Tinubu? Add the votes of PPN to PDP and the picture will become clearer. PPN is in the election just to divide PDPs vote and ensure that they fail in Ogun state. The same scenario will play out in the Governorship election but not in the presidential election where PPN adopted Jonathan.
Re: Bankole And Iyabo Obasanjo Loses: Whats Your Take? by MaiSuya(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
Daniel will always be seen as OBJ's boy, so if Daniel fails, so does OBJ

(1) (Reply)

Akala, Ladoja Are My Brothers, I Need Them In Govt, Says Ajimobi / Who Do We Trust? / Proscribe CPC Not Nysc – Omo-omoruyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.