Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair (9972 Views)

Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by chamboy(m): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2021
Every Igbo low-key wish they have a Jagaban. Just one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by walefresh3(m): 4:23am On Feb 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Crooky thiefinubu and family buying up Lagos properties as if nah only them dey there
pls this is the latest gist in town... try to flex your energy on this.“In some states of Nigeria today, where we have highly intelligent people, highly educated people, very enterprising people, like Abia, they are governed by drunkards. The governor of Abia is a champagne drinking man.- Senator Smart Adeyemi
''Abia people are impoverished more than ever before. Abia people are unfortunate.” - Senator Smart Adeyemi
This should concern you more, 2 out of your governors are drunkards, one is a woman, one is dropping hiroshima on his people and the last one is just clueless. is it true...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by Rugaria: 4:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Tinubu has been desperate to control the Trade fair so he can add to the budden of the traders there! Since the inception of this regime, there has never been any shortage of tricks to find ways of hyjacking the place. This started during the Jonathan regime but was not allowed to happen. First they refused to renew the contract of the guy in charge of the place before. Then they left the management in the hands of the vee pee. Now, they feel the coast is clear and they want to concession the place off for 30 years!!! So that subsequent governments can't change that..Most investments there were done by the traders! Trying to tax the life out of struggling traders shouldn't be the only aspirations of the Lagos government..
Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by UncommonLogic: 5:14am On Feb 25, 2021
SuperBold:

“In some states of Nigeria today, where we have highly intelligent people, highly educated people, very enterprising people, like Abia, they are governed by drunkards. The governor of Abia is a champagne drinking man.- Senator Smart Adeyemi

''Abia people are impoverished more than ever before. Abia people are unfortunate.” - Senator Smart Adeyemi

This should concern you more, 2 out of your governors are drunkards, one is a woman, one is dropping hiroshima on his people and the last one is just clueless.

Don't mind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by CodedMillionair: 5:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Lagos do 24%, we at my signature do 10% daily!
What matters is being in consistent profit.
Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by ofiko123(m): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Nice one....Sanwo olu is working...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by arsenal33: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2021
seniormallam:
We know the private person that will control the Lagos concession, toll gate is a bad market for now, another one is here, let the milking begin.
your underperforming present and past state governors can invest too. Commot ya eye for Lagos state moni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by seguntijan(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

Jagaban!!!! Say it with your chest ...
I just love the way TINUBU is giving everyone orgasm on his matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by yimnansunny: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2021
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by Baba40(f): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Crooky thiefinubu and family buying up Lagos properties as if nah only them dey there

“In some states of Nigeria today, where we have highly intelligent people, highly educated people, very enterprising people, like Abia, they are governed by drunkards. The governor of Abia is a champagne drinking man.- Senator Smart Adeyemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by Baba40(f): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Rugaria:
Tinubu has been desperate to control the Trade fair so he can add to the budden of the traders there! Since the inception of this regime, there has never been any shortage of tricks to find ways of hyjacking the place. This started during the Jonathan regime but was not allowed to happen. First they refused to renew the contract of the guy in charge of the place before. Then they left the management in the hands of the vee pee. Now, they feel the coast is clear and they want to concession the place off for 30 years!!! So that subsequent governments can't change that..Most investments there were done by the traders! Trying to tax the life out of struggling traders shouldn't be the only aspirations of the Lagos government..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by ejanla077: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2021
SuperBold:

When was that? must be when u r sipping burukutu with Obiano. Beer parlor gist.

Uzodinma invited Fulani jajaweed soldiers to bomb orlu on Buhari's order and immediately that was achieved, he fly to Abuja to celebrate the success of Fulani caliphate mission.

fulani have no cross zone for yoruba people in ibarapa yoruba land.

Ibarapa is now fulani land in d centre of yoruba land
Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by ba7man(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2021
ejanla077:

Are u from lagos. Do u have any stake in Lagos do you pay tax in lagos more than this people you hate so much..
Do you have a house in lagos.. Do you even work. Are you productive as a human in lagos more than anyone of them.. If not hide ur cone head in shame
I am from Lagos.

My family house is on Lagos Island.

I pay tax in Lagos,

i am an architect and my buildings have improved the aesthetics of the Lagos environment wherever they're located.

They might pay taxes in Lagos ( Even that is debatable ) but their sleepy States need their taxes more ( At least their family members are still back there )

Foolish people will leave their rubbish dump in Abia and other backward states to come criticize and demand good governance from Lagos........ is that not madness??

That's why your Governors piss on your region and your people without care and you lap it all up because you're all too busy being focused on Lagos..... Clowns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by Okoroawusa: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2021
There are two states in Nigeria

Lagos and Others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by ejanla077: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
ba7man:
I am from Lagos.

My family house is on Lagos Island.

I pay tax in Lagos,

i am an architect and my buildings have improved the aesthetics of the Lagos environment wherever they're located.

They might pay taxes in Lagos ( Even that is debatable ) but their sleepy States need their taxes more ( At least their family members are still back there )

Foolish people will leave their rubbish dump in Abia and other backward states to come criticize and demand good governance from Lagos........ is that not madness??

That's why your Governors piss on your region and your people without care and you lap it all up because you're all too busy being focused on Lagos..... Clowns.

Besides lagos thr is no yoruba state worthy of competing with any Igbo state

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair by Iamgrey5(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
ejanla077:

Besides lagos thr is no yoruba state worthy of competing with any Igbo state
This is the lie most of you tell yourself to sleep at night

Yet, you are flocking to Ogun state, Akure and Ibadan in very large numbers everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Truth About Why Jonathan Queued For Milk In 1983!! / Taraba Govt Reinstates Late Safiya Husband Few Days After Sacking Him / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria', Says Tinubu (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.