Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos (5907 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi campaign rally in TBS watch through Channels TV
https://fb.watch/iDpG_gZ_d_/
Nlpfmod

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by KingOfTheDamned: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Landowner101(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Massive.....

See organic love, Obi should just be declared the president of Nigeria.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
More

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Jalinspy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu urchins will be masturbating around with early pictures when people still dey streets d come. This is channels TV drone shots grin.
Obi/Datti to the world.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by RockHard: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Guy, show better drone shot. How hard can that be for you peopleThe number of people in those unclear images you posted there no fit reach 1k. Show drone shot like the latest ones below:

Ps: I'm sure the Op probably has these pix but is too ashamed to post them. But me I go do you the honour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Jalinspy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmmmm

But the Yoruba will call us Obidients names because we refuse to accept their demonic candidate

Yorubas tribe of fraudsters
Ibos tribe of drug dealers

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

That tribe is satanic and the problem in Nigeria.

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic and evil

Stop the hate. Even some of the Yorubas are ethnic bigots, there are still lots that are very good. I don't support Tinubu does not mean I hate the Yorubas. I am from Etche in Rivers State with full Igbo blood, and am proud to say I am 100% Igbo.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Naira20: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ihordspy come and say something.

At least explain something.

Tell us that Channels TV belongs to LP or Peter Obi

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by peter0071(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi... the true National unifier

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Nightwolf1: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin grin Thiefnubuu the bulaba is currently sweating like Xmas hegoat on sighting videos and pictures of Peter Obi campaign in Lagos state.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by olasaad(f): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Majority of them don't have pvc and those with pvc will not come out on election day if the naira scarcity continues.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Naira20: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
The same one you used for PDP...?

If I were you, I'd go there and stream live

RockHard:
Guy, show better drone shot. The number of people their no fit reach 1k. Show drone shot like these:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Guy, show better drone shot. How hard can that be for you peopleThe number of people in those unclear images you posted there no fit reach 1k. Show drone shot like these:
this particular picture its not from labour party this is not real am in TBS now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Workch: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Urchins will die today

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by RockHard: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
The same one you used for PDP...?

If I were you, I'd go there and stream live

Liar. Those are confam pictures from Obi's ongoing rally. If you insist it's a lie, show drone images of today's rally. If e sure for you.
Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Workch: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Ihordspy come and say something.

At least explain something.

Tell us that Channels TV belongs to LP or Peter Obi
Ihordspy is busy crying now. I hope he doesn't commit suicide 😭😭😭

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Guy, show better drone shot. How hard can that be for you peopleThe number of people in those unclear images you posted there no fit reach 1k. Show drone shot like these:
Otondo I feel your pain keep fooling yourself with Atiku Campaign rally in Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Workch: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

Liar. Those are confam pictures from Obi's ongoing rally. If you insist it's a lie, show drone images of today's rally. If e sure for you.
is it because of this Lagos rally that you are weeping like this?

Oya sorry, your pictures are the rela pictures taking now 😂😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Naira20: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kikikiki.. Guy the heroin dey mess with your brain
RockHard:

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Deepfeel(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmmmm

[s]But the Yoruba will call us Obidients names because we refuse to accept their demonic candidate

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic[/s] and evil
You are an imposter and you don't represent whoever you claim to be here , all these just to cause fight between Yoruba and igbo , you can't fool anyone here get out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by RockHard: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120822236:

Otondo I feel your pain keep fooling yourself with Atiku Campaign rally in Lagos

I want 360° angle camera views, not this Sakamaje shots. Una never ready. Maybe make Una go organize another one for Obi in Anambra. Dis one fall hand. See better drone shot below:

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by ganisucks(f): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmmmm

But the Yoruba will call us Obidients names because we refuse to accept their demonic candidate

That's a lie. The Yoruba, just like every other tribe in Nigeria are very accommodating, intelligent and hospitable. Nigerians are naturally good people. It's the politicians that manipulate the streams of communication, for their own selfish needs.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by JASONjnr(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Neck pressing....😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Naira20: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
You get time dey answer that liar.
Does he know what 1k look like in TBS?

E no learn well from Lai Mohammed
Bonesbreaker:
this particular picture its not from labour party this is not real am in TBS now

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by RockHard: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. Guy the heroin dey mess with your brain

Show me something akin to this below. Let us see the length and breadth of the venue. Not these Sakamaje pictures.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Deepfeel(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jalinspy:

Stop the hate. Even some of the Yorubas are ethnic bigots, there are still lots that are very good. I don't support Tinubu does not mean I hate the Yorubas. I am from Etche in Rivers State with full Igbo blood, and am proud to say I am 100% Igbo.
The guy , knows what he's doing, he purposely wants to start a fight between Igbos and Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by EmeeNaka: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmmmm

You're a criminal APC Tinubu supporter. Obidient Family consist of all tribes in Nigeria. You're satanic yourself and will fail together with your Urchin Master. You pretend to be Obidient to cause division amongst Obidients

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Oddfinder002: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Urchins cry moreee
Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Naira20: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
I think he is even in TBS but too ashamed to report wetin hin eyes see for there.

Workch:
Ihordspy is busy crying now. I hope he doesn't commit suicide 😭😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by MrEverest(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120821985:
Peter Obi campaign rally in TBS watch through Channels TV
https://fb.watch/iDpG_gZ_d_/
Nlpfmod

E choke die!

I see Tifnubu running away once INEC declares Obi winner of the 2023 election 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Workch: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
I think he is even in TBS but too ashamed to report wetin hin eyes see for there.

cheesy grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) / North-East Governors: Traditional Rulers Conniving With Bandits In Our States / What Can We Nigerians Do To Make Nigeria Great ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.