Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) (37254 Views)

18 Illicit Drug Dealers Arrested For Supplying Intoxicants To Thugs In Kano / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Shellsploit: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2021
lol
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by CodedMillionair: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Leave crime, and take advantage at my signature, you wouldn't listen, now see your face like someone who tasted half done Chinese prawn soup

Instead of holding up banners for peaceful protest, ur holding up for crimes you committed.

Crime pays, but not in the long run, my siggy pays more in the long run.

Be wise, choose a better path!
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by oluwatunechi(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by RRodwave(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2021
The rich no pass the dog at Bourdillon
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by wink2015(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2021
CAKES AND BISCUIT BAKED with hard drugs injected inside of it.

There is no bad things that this drug syndicate does not know !
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by 9jaRealist: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2021
>
Abegi where can I get these special cakes and confectionery?

....just asking for a friend who is conducting medical research. Thanks.
cool
>
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by 9jaRealist: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2021
iceberg02:
Damn! That's bad!
Police should investigate and arrest their rich buyers too.
McLizbae:
... but no one will ever hear the names of the buyers. Lori iro... Iro po!
adadike:
Who are the rich buyers and why leave them off the hook?
Viknat:
Ahaaa. Na so . Oya list the names of the rich buyers. Make we know them.

Illegal drugs law enforcement tends to primarily focus more on the traffickers/sellers than the consumers...
Otherwise, cops would spend all day and night arresting and prosecuting all those dudes sniffing glue and swallowing opioids/tramadol.
>

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Where are the rich buyers?
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by pepperdemzombie: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Table don turn? Na Indians dey arrest them before, now na dem dey arrest Indians.
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Ashiwe: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2021
This same set of people picture were arrested with container of Tramadol, hmmmm.
More investigation, team work.
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by 9jaRealist: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2021
GayPontiff:
OP, no dey Mumu na.
Picture no tally with news...
The people in the picture na tramadol dem catch dem for. The given names different for the placard dem carry
Ashiwe:
This same set of people picture were arrested with container of Tramadol, hmmmm.
More investigation, team work.

The picture doesn’t tally with the headline
But it tallies with the news story itself - if you read ALL of it.
>
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Angy55(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Impossible is nothing. The day i saw some guys hiding their phones inside bread at a motor park because of SARs that was when I knew it is finished.
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Islie:
NDLEA officials had raided some drug spots in Agege, Ikorodu, Lekki, Okokomaiko and other parts of the state, where they dismantled major drug syndicates and arrested suspects.

Rohypnol 0.208kg (646 tablets),

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/24/man-arrested-supplying-rich-lagosians-cakes-biscuits-baked-drugs

Date-Rape drug. They will book N5k olosho, spike their drink with this drug and them subject to all manner of sexual depravity that is far beyond any amount that can be paid to an olosho. For some other girls, they will take compromising pictures and videos of them, and then use it to blackmail, extort and control them.

This drug Rohypnol is very dangerous because the girl will be barely able to control her muscles and will also lose her inhibitions. Also she will barely remember what happened the next day or might experience amnesia.

For this reason the authorities must investigate the buyers because they must be heartless criminals who have destroyed people's lives. They should have used the people arrested to bait and trap the buyers before publishing their faces like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by akdjr(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2021
I remember eating a cake prepared with cannabis when I was driving on Taxify platform. I pick up a passenger around jakande with a cake prepared by his gf and while driving to mainland he shared some with me. Immediately after dropping him off I ate little out of it, few minutes later I started driving as if I am on a slow motion and every cars behind were honking for me to get off the way and I was like what's happening to these drivers behind me? I behave sluggishly all through till I got home even the next day. It took me about 3days before I could get back to my normal self.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Kylekent59: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Don't accept gifts from people

Don't assist someone with his/her luggage( old, very old, lame, or young). Even if it's your best friend.

Be careful and take everyone you see as a suspect.
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Whitecoal711: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2021
GayPontiff:
OP, no dey Mumu na.
Picture no tally with news...
The people in the picture na tramadol dem catch dem for. The given names different for the placard dem carry
wetin you wan use the name do
for tribal banter shey,so you go use am masturbate, shake my head for you
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Canberra55: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool wink cheesy grin SAMUEL EBENEZER wink grin.Usual Criminal from that developed side cheesy cool grin
how many times have you checked how many likes you have on your comment?
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by harmony75: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2021
that's terrible innocent people would have taken these drugs without knowing it � criminal!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Grandmeister(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Brownies and molly. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by ipobarethieves: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Canberra55:
how many times have you checked how many likes you have on your comment?
u dey chop likes? So,u dey count likes grin sad sad? I give up
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by obonujoker(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Say no to drugs...

And these people will still go to church and mosques... Na wa o
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by uuzba(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
Where there is no demand there will be no supply.

The number of drug abusers in the country has risen because of frustration. both old and young want to forget about the country's problem and how it affect them and drug is their refuge.

both rich and poor abuse drugs now, frustration everywhere
We thought we could create an economy by just importing finished products and ignoring the use of people to run industries.
There are no industries for the people to work in.
The people are jobless and aimless and they must survive.
Hence all this nonsense going on.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by uuzba(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2021
wink2015:
CAKES AND BISCUIT BAKED with hard drugs injected inside of it.

There is no bad things that this drug syndicate does not know !
In the olden days, Coca Cola used to put cocaine inside Coke.....
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Dregenyi: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by livinbygrace: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Forget all the holier than thou motivational speakers,its very hard for you to see any rich man in Nigeria,without cutting corners.All those Banana island,Lekki ,V.I landlords have been in one shaddy deals or the others.And you see those so called succesfull traders,YAHOO boys BETTER pass them.All na formats
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Whitecoal711:

wetin you wan use the name do
for tribal banter shey,so you go use am masturbate, shake my head for you

Shake am for your palle.
As u no fit read understand.
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Eriokanmi: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2021
See how Roforofo com full naija my country...na wah oo
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by LadyTiannah2: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2021
There was a time I contemplated doing this kinda job lol...until someone talked fear into me
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Machinegun91(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2021
iceberg02:
Damn! That's bad!
Police should investigate and arrest their rich buyers too.
Oboy don't go there oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.