Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) (37251 Views)

18 Illicit Drug Dealers Arrested For Supplying Intoxicants To Thugs In Kano / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Jakumo(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2021
akdjr:
I remember eating a cake prepared with cannabis when I was driving on Taxify platform. I pick up a passenger around jakande with a cake prepared by his gf and while driving to mainland he shared some with me. Immediately after dropping him off I ate little out of it, few minutes later I started driving as if I am on a slow motion and every cars behind were honking for me to get off the way and I was like what's happening to these drivers behind me? I behave sluggishly all through till I got home even the next day. It took me about 3days before I could get back to my normal self.

The potency of even average strength marijuana is multiplied by concentrating the THC active ingredient into coconut oil, and then using that oil to bake cakes. Anyone who eats such food unknowingly, or in excess, will likely be in for a terrible and frightening experience during which victims could even imagine themselves to be in the process of dying.

Edible forms of cannabis must NEVER be eaten in anything greater than very tiny servings, so as not to induce serious panic attacks due to the high THC content of the weed, followed by prolonged and excessive sleeping due to the powerful sedative effects of concentrated CBD from the cannabis.

Anyone seeking to try weed for the first time, would be well advised NEVER to eat it in a food item, but rather, to take a small experimental hit from a vaporizer.

You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by BreconHills(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
Where there is no demand there will be no supply.

The number of drug abusers in the country has risen because of frustration. both old and young want to forget about the countrys problem and how it affect them and drug is their refuge.

both rich and poor abuse drugs now, frustration everywhere

There is frustration in Palo Alto California or on the upper East side in New York? Or you mean "escape" from the boredom and tedium of ordinary day life. In the story it is the rich and famous buying these things not the guy under the bridge. Different crowd.
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by lequama10: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
Where there is no demand there will be no supply.

The number of drug abusers in the country has risen because of frustration. both old and young want to forget about the countrys problem and how it affect them and drug is their refuge.

both rich and poor abuse drugs now, frustration everywhere
so it's because of frustration you take drugs lol..
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Queenlovely(f): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2021
BreconHills:

There is frustration in Palo Alto California or on the upper East side in New York? Or you mean "escape" from the boredom and tedium of ordinary day life. In the story it is the rich and famous buying these things not the guy under the bridge. Different crowd.

the rich also cry.

when you fear poverty, and don't know what to invest in, it brings anxiety
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2021
only donkeys will classify weed as hard drug
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Dharniel600(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2021
iceberg02:
Damn! That's bad!
Police should investigate and arrest their rich buyers too.
Nothing concern buyer. Face ur biz oga
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by doxijaw: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Na Nigerian women dey distribute drugs for Lagos.

Lagos is becoming little Columbia

Once again, Nigerians are useless and will be nuked eventually

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by BreconHills(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:

the rich also cry.

when you fear poverty, and don't know what to invest in, it brings anxiety

To be honest the wealthy fear boredom more than they fear poverty. At a particular level your money can do the work without any intervention. A 5% return on 3 billion is 150m without lifting a finger. Rich peoples anxieties are not money.

When you can meet every possible desire and yet find yourself empty inside that's what they dread most. Emptiness. When you don't know if your children will shape out properly in spite of all the money that Uncertainty and when you worry about you are worried about health, that is anxiety.

I get you but I am expantiating

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by lugo99(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author= post=99400697][/quote] are u me ni?? abi Wetin concern u..
Re: Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) by Jimmy231: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2021
adadike:
Who are the rich buyers and why leave them off the hook?
NDLEA is after dealer . No supply no Demand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer / Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.