Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) (39628 Views)

Theo Somolu And Folake Olowofoyeku To Star In Disney’s 'Mufasa' / Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by PervertProphet: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2021
jamiudinho:

while have sex before marriage and giving birth to bastard is one of the ten commandments in Christianity
ashawo like u

You mean like this dirty ashawo sex Pervert Muhammad who could not even obey 10commandment as regards menstrual sex:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْعَلاَءِ، وَمُسَدَّدٌ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا حَفْصٌ، عَنِ الشَّيْبَانِيِّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ شَدَّادٍ، عَنْ خَالَتِهِ، مَيْمُونَةَ بِنْتِ الْحَارِثِ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ إِذَا أَرَادَ أَنْ يُبَاشِرَ امْرَأَةً مِنْ نِسَائِهِ وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ أَمَرَهَا أَنْ تَتَّزِرَ ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا ‏.‏
Maimunah daughter of Al Harith said "When the Apostle of Allaah (ﷺ) intended to associate and lie with any of his wives who was menstruating, he ordered her to wrap up the lower garment(loin-cloth) and then he had association with her.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 2167
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 122
English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2162
Abu Dawood

Bonus of Muhammad as a African Slave Trader:
Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنْ جَابِرٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ رَجُلاً، مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ دَبَّرَ مَمْلُوكًا، وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ مَالٌ غَيْرُهُ، فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏

‏ مَنْ يَشْتَرِيهِ مِنِّي ‏"

‏‏‏ فَاشْتَرَاهُ نُعَيْمُ بْنُ النَّحَّامِ بِثَمَانِمِائَةِ دِرْهَمٍ‏‏ قَالَ فَسَمِعْتُ جَابِرًا يَقُولُ عَبْدًا قِبْطِيًّا مَاتَ عَامَ أَوَّلَ‏‏

Narrated Jabir:

A man from the Ansar made his slave, a Mudabbar. And apart from that slave he did not have any other property. This news reached Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he said, "Who will buy that slave from me?" So Nu'aim bin An-Nahham bought him for 800 Dirham. Jabir added: It was a coptic (Egyptian) slave who died that year.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6947
In-book : Book 89, Hadith 8
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 85, Hadith 80
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by PervertProphet: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Soleye24:

Shut the Bleep up, you are spitting out rubbish here. What do you mean by hack Qu'ran? Is Qu'ran now site or app you hack?
There is difference between studying and understanding, anyone can study Qu'ran not a big deal. I am sure you can't even interpret the Qu'ran

Qur'an is not a book from God and I can prove that to you. It is not by attacking Queenlovely.

The fact of the matter is that the qur'an is a cartoon book. A cartoon book is better than it. So many silly cartoon stories in it.

To prove to you one of these hilarious cartoon stories of the qur'an. Let me give you one. Let's examine qur'an 34:14 and explain to me what you understand of this ridiculousness.

How can Sulaimon(Solomon) who according to the qur'an had control of the whole earth, jinns, numerous servants, numerous wives and even ants that he could communicate with grin

How can he die for a whole one year on his throne which is in the full public view and nobody on Earth, not even his Hundred of wives, thousand of servants noticed that he was dead. grin grin

How stupid can this cartoon story be? So for one year. Not even any visitor from another country noticed his smelling corpse on the throne in full public view? Not one of his wives remembered for one whole year that Sulaimon had not eaten since January to December of that one year as usual and his dead corpse was sitting on the throne for one whole year and not even one of his subjects noticed until worms ate his corpse and even his wood staff for one whole year? grin
No one person required his opinion on matters that concerns the country as the King that he is for one whole year? grin grin
Haha!! Haba!!

Very funny story. Proves to us how Muhammad was just copying and reciting the legends of the Jews as Qur'an revelations from Allah. The Con Prophet was just making up stories on the go.

Saba' 34:14

فَلَمَّا قَضَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ ٱلْمَوْتَ مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَىٰ مَوْتِهِۦٓ إِلَّا دَآبَّةُ ٱلْأَرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُۥۖ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ ٱلْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُوا۟ يَعْلَمُونَ ٱلْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُوا۟ فِى ٱلْعَذَابِ ٱلْمُهِينِ

English - Tafsir Jalalayn

And when We decreed for him, for Solomon, death, in other words, [when] he died -- he remained supported against his staff an entire year, while the jinn continued to toil in hard labour as was customary, unaware of his death, until [finally] when a termite ate through his staff, he fell to the ground [and was seen to be] dead -- nothing indicated to them that he had died except a termite (al-ard is the verbal noun from uridat al-khashaba, passive verbal form, in other words, `it [the piece of wood] was eaten away by a termite [al-arada]') that gnawed away at his staff (read minsa'atahu or minstahu, replacing the hamza with an alif, meaning a `staff', so called because [when describing it one would say] yunsa'u bih, to mean it is used to repel or drive away [creatures]'). And when he fell down, dead, the jinn realised, it became apparent to them, that (an, is softened, in other words, annahum) had they known the Unseen -- comprising what was hidden from them in the way of Solomon being dead -- they would not have continued in the humiliating chastisement, [in] that hard labour of theirs, [in which they continued] as they supposed him to be alive, which is in contrast to what they would have supposed had they known the Unseen and the fact that he had been there an entire year, judging by how much of the staff the termite had eaten through after his death; in other words, [they would not have continued in the humiliating chastisement] for a single day or even a single night [longer].

English - Yusuf Ali

Then, when We decreed (Solomon's) death, nothing showed them his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his staff: so when he fell down, the Jinns saw plainly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have tarried in the humiliating Penalty (of their Task).

English - Transliteration

Falamma qadaynaAAalayhi almawta ma dallahum AAala mawtihi illadabbatu al-ardi ta/kulu minsaatahu falammakharra tabayyanati aljinnu an law kanoo yaAAlamoonaalghayba ma labithoo fee alAAathabi almuheen

English - Mohsin Khan/Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali

Then when We decreed death for him [Sulaiman (Solomon)], nothing informed them (jinns) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinns saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by PervertProphet: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Shut up don't say what you don't know, begging in Islam is haram

Make your research well

Muhammad begged for alms despite being a plunderer.
You want to see the sunnah?
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by PervertProphet: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Shut up don't say what you don't know, begging in Islam is haram

Make your research well

Even Muhammad begged for alms despite being a plunderer.
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

Even Muhammad begged for alms despite being a plunderer.
You are nothing but a fool, when I say begging, i mean those that do begging as a job, muhammad begged just as you and everyone also beg

of course begging is not bad but begging everytime when not necessary is forbidden, if you work for N20, it's better than begging for N1000 even the prophet said so

So carry your rubbish go elsewhere
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by Queenlovely(f): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

Qur'an is not a book from God and I can prove that to me. It is not by attacking Queenlovely.

The fact of the man is the qur'an is a cartoon book. A cartoon book is better than it. So many silly cartoon stories in it.

To prove to you one of these hilarious cartoon stories of the qur'an. Let me give you one. Let's examine qur'an 34:14 and explain to me what you understand of this ridiculousness. How can Sulaimon(Solomon) who according to the qur'an had control of the whole earth, jinns, numerous servants even ants that he could communicate with grin How can he die for a whole one year on his throne which is in the full public view and nobody on Earth, not even his Hundred of wives, thousand of servants noticed that he was dead. grin

How stupid can this cartoon story be? So for one year. Not even any visitor from another country noticed his smelling corpse? Not of his wives remembered for one whole year that Sulaimon had not eaten as yourself and his dead corpse was sitting on the throne for one whole year and not even one of his subjects noticed until worms ate his corpse and even his wood staff for one whole year? grin

Very funny story. Proves to us how Muhammad was just copying and reciting the legends of the Jews as Qur'an revelations from Allah. The Con Prophet was just making up stories on the go.

فَلَمَّا قَضَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ ٱلْمَوْتَ مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَىٰ مَوْتِهِۦٓ إِلَّا دَآبَّةُ ٱلْأَرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُۥۖ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ ٱلْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُوا۟ يَعْلَمُونَ ٱلْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُوا۟ فِى ٱلْعَذَابِ ٱلْمُهِينِ

And when We decreed for him, for Solomon, death, in other words, [when] he died -- he remained supported against his staff an entire year, while the jinn continued to toil in hard labour as was customary, unaware of his death, until [finally] when a termite ate through his staff, he fell to the ground [and was seen to be] dead -- nothing indicated to them that he had died except a termite (al-ard is the verbal noun from uridat al-khashaba, passive verbal form, in other words, `it [the piece of wood] was eaten away by a termite [al-arada]') that gnawed away at his staff (read minsa'atahu or minstahu, replacing the hamza with an alif, meaning a `staff', so called because [when describing it one would say] yunsa'u bih, to mean it is used to repel or drive away [creatures]'). And when he fell down, dead, the jinn realised, it became apparent to them, that (an, is softened, in other words, annahum) had they known the Unseen -- comprising what was hidden from them in the way of Solomon being dead -- they would not have continued in the humiliating chastisement, [in] that hard labour of theirs, [in which they continued] as they supposed him to be alive, which is in contrast to what they would have supposed had they known the Unseen and the fact that he had been there an entire year, judging by how much of the staff the termite had eaten through after his death; in other words, [they would not have continued in the humiliating chastisement] for a single day or even a single night [longer].

English - Yusuf Ali

Then, when We decreed (Solomon's) death, nothing showed them his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his staff: so when he fell down, the Jinns saw plainly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have tarried in the humiliating Penalty (of their Task).

Falamma qadaynaAAalayhi almawta ma dallahum AAala mawtihi illadabbatu al-ardi ta/kulu minsaatahu falammakharra tabayyanati aljinnu an law kanoo yaAAlamoonaalghayba ma labithoo fee alAAathabi almuheen

Then when We decreed death for him [Sulaiman (Solomon)], nothing informed them (jinns) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinns saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.

I love you a billion times
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by AtanleyPA: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
I sha hope kanayo won't use someone for ritual in the moviecheesy

������
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by AtanleyPA: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
I sha hope kanayo won't use someone for ritual in the moviecheesy

Very funny
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by iamL(f): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Blakpot:

Hating?
Above my league?
Nowadays everything is reduced to hating.

I'm not surprised you will say that, u probably watched one too many of his movies n it rendered u retarded. Sorry.

For the record, I have nothing personal against AY.
I dislike his jokes as much as Akpororo's.
I dislike his movies as much as those regular ROK junk.

Just because a movie is financially successful doesn't automatically make it a good movie.

Good example are those marvel movies n the fast n furious franchise.

If anything I'm angry because disappointed in their approach to filmmaking; its dishonest (na just another hustle).
Guys like AY don't care about the aesthetics of cinema, they are just after quick money.

Again I have nothing against AY na my fellow Warri brother, but I still wouldn't watch his movie.

Very clear is a case of hate not quality.
You have been hating on him a lot that has rendered u bitter. Too bad.

He isn't forcing you to watch. He is still making his cash and name. When u cheer for others, others will cheer for you as well.

Am not a fan of his though he is my fellow waffarian.
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by Blakpot: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
iamL:

Very clear is a case of hate not quality.
You have been hating on him a lot that has rendered u bitter. Too bad.

He isn't forcing you to watch. He is still making his cash and name. When u cheer for others, others will cheer for you as well.

Am not a fan of his though he is my fellow waffarian.

Ok ok... I agree
Whatever u say.
Hate, bitterness all of them ur right.
U win.
Goodbye now
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by iSpitonYourGrav: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin
PervertProphet:

Qur'an is not a book from God and I can prove that to me. It is not by attacking Queenlovely.

The fact of the man is the qur'an is a cartoon book. A cartoon book is better than it. So many silly cartoon stories in it.

To prove to you one of these hilarious cartoon stories of the qur'an. Let me give you one. Let's examine qur'an 34:14 and explain to me what you understand of this ridiculousness. How can Sulaimon(Solomon) who according to the qur'an had control of the whole earth, jinns, numerous servants even ants that he could communicate with grin How can he die for a whole one year on his throne which is in the full public view and nobody on Earth, not even his Hundred of wives, thousand of servants noticed that he was dead. grin

How stupid can this cartoon story be? So for one year. Not even any visitor from another country noticed his smelling corpse? Not of his wives remembered for one whole year that Sulaimon had not eaten as yourself and his dead corpse was sitting on the throne for one whole year and not even one of his subjects noticed until worms ate his corpse and even his wood staff for one whole year? grin

English - Yusuf Ali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by Soleye24(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

English - Yusuf Ali

Everything you have written here shows how ignorant you are about God. Are you insinuating that the same God that creates man from ordinary sperm is not capable of making Sulaiman dead for a year with anyone noticing? You should have criticized the creation of man too, after all, sperm does not have legs, heads, kidney, liver, lungs, nose, penis, vagina hands but we were told that we were created from sperm, they must have lied to us that we came from sperm. All things Allah does are beyond human comprehension and that's why I told queen that studying Qu'ran is not the same as understanding it, they are just two different aspects.
See, you can write as many epistles as you like, it doesn't deny the fact that Qu'ran is a holy book.
Re: Almajiri: Kanayo O Kanayo, Rahama Sadau, Others Star In AY Makun’s Movie (Pics) by IAMPEDRO: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another overrated dumb fuckkk loading

Dead on arrival......
Even the AY magun ain't got no talent both in the movie and comedy industry..
You all can quote and insult me...no problem....ain't scared because am a real niggarrr
How REAL are you? you haven't written any movie, you haven't taken a role, still you dey insult who dey try their best. Epa calm down oh......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First 2019 BBNaija Saturday Night Party In Pictures / Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.