Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) (26730 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
h
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Secondus, always coming Second
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by achems: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
wetin concerns me,this one no put food for my table. na their personal interest be that, me I want division
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by skaramanga: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
El Drug addict

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by skaramanga: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
FFK is a burden to any party . Is good APC treat him as a leper after disgracing him wit rejection

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Pdp is still clueless on their direction or ideology. Just corruption.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by segun18(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Fani-Kayode befits in party of rogues.

Poverty Distributing Party.

Good. What name do we call APC then?
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
PDP is really Dead

1 Like

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
my gift to punters today.starts by 6:55pm .XZ7V3C(bet9ja code) @4.19 odds.lets win
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Never4getU: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Every individual have political value no matter how useless a person is perceived to be.

Ordinary talking in favor of the party is value in itself...stop ur mistaken view on important personality to parochial politics.

It's irrelevant!

flemsy15:
If he wants to move over to APC, he should just do that. Whether he stays in PDP or transfers to APC is just for his personal interest, the ordinary person out there has nothing to gain either way.

Pls until he makes his decision, his nonsense transfer rumours shouldn't make fp again, he is neither Ronaldo nor Neymar
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Finaly am back from ban.. It wasn't easy at all, many sensible thread's i couldn't comment on, i just kept on following threads like a second hand citezen Enuguboi weldone o
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Fani-Kayode befits in party of rogues.

Poverty Distributing Party.
PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by erospecial: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
thieves! Wike Papa boy of Seconds should leave that seat for a yoruba
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by skaramanga: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by fohiss: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nor be say he really wan stay pdp ooo

D issue b say ...

APC reject am on port of ARRIVAL grin grin grin

No choice dan to stay put to see if food go enter table grin grin grin grin
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by oloshun(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Now I know PDP has no neither value nor future. Begging FFK for what? To win electoral votes or as mouthpiece? Someone that never delivered his own ward in Ile-Ife to any political party. They better think twice.
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by Dregenyi: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by 35824L: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
He didn't expect the backlash and total rejection from APC, in his shock and shame he ran back to his den of corruption cheesy

1 Like

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by molbic(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
I've been quite on Nairaland for sometimes now , people should not provoke me because if I should start now I will rain thunder lightning and brimstone on all the mod and lala and even Seun him self will not escape it

Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by kolade560: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
EmekaA125:
This afonja double mouthed fellow that has no electoral value. PDP is not serious at all
he may not have electoral value but he's is a powerful political tool, especially on social media where things are majorly happening.
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
ConFUSED set of pipu.GFK dat can’t win his street grin.But he can talk amiss cool.Give Him food,and he’ll dance.Uche the SECOND grin grin.always coming second..Pigs go show am exit door
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
All of them are jobless,if not why beg fkk who has no political value. grin grin
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by fam2806: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Former Minster, see his small seating room and he is forming political gladiator. I beg PDP leaders to avoid that cloze environment before they collect Covid-19
Re: Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2021
festacman:
FFK may be a loudmouth with hotpants but he seems to have some political weight. Do you know what it means for the National chairman of PDP along with NWC members to visit FFK to beg him not leave the party.

Much respect to you FFK, at least politically.
Have you ever heard a political party rejecting someone's request for membership? FFK is as useless as the "P" in Psychology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: What Buhari Told Governors, Party Leaders At NEC Meeting Today / COAS Yahaya To Tinubu: Army Remains Loyal To You & To The Constitution / Alimi Sulaiman: Buhari Lacks Educational Qualifications to be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.