Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 (2070 Views)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 13th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 25TH FEBRUARY 2021

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)

Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)

1. Opening prayers by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. We are live and direct, am even surprised that Facebook is allowing us to stream on my official site.

3. We are also on IPOB community Radio and in all other platforms.

4. We are going to preach this evening, but before we do so we have a very important announcement to make.

5. Before we came on air we heard that there was an assasination attempt on one of our Barister Chukwu Emeka Richard Okorafor.

6. Our Intel informed us where they were holding and hiding our people in Suleja, our Barister went there and confirmed the same.

7. I want to affirm that we are placing humanity under notice that there is a war going on in Biafraland.

8. This war involves the kidnapping and transferring of our people to the North, courtesy of Wike and Hope Uzodinma.

9. That is why we are warning the Nigerian government to stop their patrolling in our land, because they use it to kidnap our people.

10. This our Barister on his way back from Suleja was ambushed and his vehicle bullet riding, and I want that picture circulated all over social media.

11. The same underwear our women wore during their arrest is what they are still wearing till date and the uncircumcised fulani guards are taking turns in raping them.

12. The governors we have in the east are complicit in abducting and sending our people to the north.

13. When they see a beautiful woman in our land they abduct her and send her to the north as a sex slave.

14. From today I am giving them 40 days to dismantle every checkpoint, anywhere we see such patrol we will destroy it.

15. Any day you see the police making an arrest I want you to ask questions and take some picture.

16. ANYWHERE YOU SEE ANY PATROL VEHICLE IN OUR LAND, DESTROY IT !!! IS AN ORDER!!!!.

17. The Nigeria state has declared war on the people of Biafra, they did not announce it but it is happening.

18. If not for this attempt on this lawyer's life today we would have not known what they are up to.

19. Why are you holding over hundred women as slave in a military Barack, where on earth have you seen such.

20. That is why there will be no check point in our land, anywhere we see it you will become a soft target.

21. You cannot be killing people and expect them to do nothing.

22. Everybody in uniform in the ZOO, you must watch yourself we outnumber you.

23.. ANYBODY IN A CHECKPOINT IN BIAFRALAND YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ALREADY.

24. THERE WILL BE NO CHECKPOINTS IN BIAFRALAND, NO MORE PATROL IN OUR VILLAGES. AS PHARAOH DIED IN THE RED SEA , SO SHALL THEY DIE IN OUR LAND.

25. I am telling Okezie Ikpeazu, you must release all the people you arrested in Aba.

25. The army has taken it upon themselves to summarily execute our lawyers, that is why we don't trust Nigeria legal system.

26. Otellectuals must do whatever they like, we don't care.

27. Anywhere you see patrols in our villages you must take them out.

28. Anywhere you see them trying to arrest anyone, you must resist arrest because you don't know where they will end up.

29. 56 women are being raped right now in the north by Fulani soldiers and you sleep at night and wake up in the morning.

30. George Obiozor you can do that rubbish you are doing in Lagos, come and try that nonsense in igboland.

31. So you people are telling us that Fulani can appoint Ohaneze general and governor in our land.

32. And I am warning the police, anywhere you like go and do your nonsense, but in the morning there will be a reprisal.

33. And I am telling the Yoruba journalist, you are quiet because all the woman they are raping are not Yoruba and you are telling me about one Nigeria, what sort of rubbish is that?.

34. In this 21st century there are women being abducted and being raped, so Biafra is now a place where you abduct women and rape them.

35. The abduction, rape and execution of Biafrans must stop. Do not patrol in Biafraland. you can patrol in the city where you are, but stay away from our villages.

36. Edwin Clark said that Nigeria has failed and am asking you Edwin Clark were you not a traitor during the war? You even betrayed Jonathan.

37. Look at what is happening in South Africa and i want to teach you people a lesson. Go to the news and type in South African city of Port Elizabeth has been change and named Gqeberha.

38. After listening to Radio Biafra, South Africa people has risen and demanded that their names be changed. Is queen Elizabeth from South Africa? And BBC said that there is no need to change it that it is too hard to Pronounce.

39. I thank God that there are intelligent people in South Africa who can see through their deceit.

40. BBC is ridiculing a name in Africa, how many of you will be courageous enough to change the name porthacourt to Igweocha, that is why I am proud of South Africa that they have finally done something good.

41. Something worst than a beast is being created, that Armageddon you want all of you will witness that in the east.

42. The thing about Nigerians is that their brain is not correct. Nigerians are heartless, Nigerians are evil.

43. Why do you think that our colonial masters are still controlling us till today? because we don't learn from history.

44. They made Hope Uzodinma the governor because they wanted to use him to bring in George Obiozor as the Ohaneze president.

45. ESN HAS COME TO STAY FOREVER AND EVER, AND IS THE ONLY REASON WHY THE FULANI HAS NOT YET TAKEN OVER NIGERIA.

46. That is why anything i open my mouth to say always come to pass, today Yoruba land has been Taken.

47. This is how our children will talk about IPOB In many years to come.

48. By way of recap, police dismantle your checkpoint and leave our land.

49. Our enemies does not understand what we are doing.

50. That is why Biafra is our Religion and on Radio Biafra is where we worship. Because Elohim is our God.
From me, from here, is Good evening.

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)

Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)

7 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by 143WaZoBia: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
My best song in Burna Boy’s twice as tall album.
Now I understand why dem say aiye poogan.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by cheruv: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Gamsa mida Dẹjanim!!! cool
감사 미다 대자님!!! cool
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Alaigbopress: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2021
For the sake of equity, fairness and justice I want the people who are against Kanu to tell me where he have wronged if you can't answer this question and still nurse animosity for this selfless fighter of the voiceless and defenceless I I hereby declare that women in your generation and generation to come will be abducted by the military and serially raped in confinement with the same underwear for three months, I hereby declare that your Land will be taken over by Fulnai herdsmen and your children all killed by the stray bullets of the trigger happy unprofessional force men. Know what you hate and what you like, Karma is Real.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by OfoIgbo: 2:43am On Feb 26, 2021
It will seem as though the ESN hierarchy took on board, my advocacy for the dismantling of checkpoints in Igboland. That is a brilliant move.

These checkpoints are instruments of aggressive occupation of Igboland, meant to mentally terrorise the "conquered east". Used for extorting our brothers and sisters and psychological intimidation of our people.

And truly in honour of our innocent women who are being raped, and in response to the current security situation in Imo, I support the dismantling of these criminal checkpoints. A hefty price has to be paid for these infractions. Any federal security personnel caught in those checkpoints deserves what he gets from ESN operatives.

13 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by capitalzero: 3:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Igbo leaders should support this guy.

11 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Bigflamie(m): 4:03am On Feb 26, 2021
If you know your father is amongst officers stationed in one of the checkpoints in east, please tell him to abort the idea.

I don't want anyone to be fatherless because of dirty corrupt cash they extort from the motorists.

12 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by mcjohny(m): 4:24am On Feb 26, 2021
what has happened to the brotherhood that has been the signature of the Igbo man.
how on earth did westernization do this to us.
if its not me then it hasn't happened yet

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by castrogee(m): 5:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Alaigbopress:
For the sake of equity, fairness and justice I want the people who are against Kanu to tell me where he have wronged if you can't answer this question and still nurse animosity for this selfless fighter of the voiceless and defenceless I I hereby declare that women in your generation and generation to come will be abducted by the military and serially raped in confinement with the same underwear for three months, I hereby declare that your Land will be taken over by Fulnai herdsmen and your children all killed by the stray bullets of the trigger happy unprofessional force men. Know what you hate and what you like, Karma is Real.

He's the defender of the defenseless by shouting and yelling on Radio Biafra. Oga, are you well at all?

Someone who couldn't save himself from just 2 military men, is out there threatening an entire nation's military apparatchik. Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain mumu Igbos have.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2021
castrogee:

He's the defender of the defenseless by shouting and yelling on Radio Biafra. Oga, are you well at all?

Someone who couldn't save himself from just 2 military men, is out there threatening an entire nation's military apparatchik. Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain mumu Igbos have.
Use your opinion to better your family life.... We don't need it... 2 military men which 2 military men?

5 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Dewinsk: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2021
My own is that nobody staying far away in a safe land should endanger the lives of millions of innocent people going about their businesses, you can never appreciate the peace you have until you see war in action.
My brothers from the east be wise, your enemy might not be far from you, but within.

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by okeyglm: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2021
why is there no uproar in East over army kidnapping and raping our women.

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by rosemary21(f): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
For the first time I'm saying that Nnamdi Kanu is a foolish man for saying that no 23 and co.he is cowardly in one foreign country instigating discord in Igbo land. He will be in one place and will be talking rubbish.Life is the ultimate,no matter what you are fighting for,if one dies it has ended for the person.IPOB will soon be a terrorist group if they continue this way.

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by gidgiddy: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
rosemary21:
For the first time I'm saying that Nnamdi Kanu is a foolish man for saying that no 23 and co.he is cowardly in one foreign country instigating discord in Igbo land. He will be in one place and will be talking rubbish.Life is the ultimate,no matter what you are fighting for,if one dies it has ended for the person.IPOB will soon be a terrorist group if they continue this way.

You are still talking like this because herdsmen are yet to pursue you with AK47

8 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by okeyglm: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2021
rosemary21:
don't worry when they (armed fulani army) kidnaps you .and do there raping. we will come here to write jargon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Seniorwriter(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2021
okeyglm:
why is there no uproar in East over army kidnapping and raping our women.

We have a very bad way of advocating against ills in our society...most Nigerians are very myopic and tribalistic in their lifestyles.

I've been thinking over this issue since the news came up but hardly will you see our so called HRA(Human Right Activists) giving their eloquence on the sad development.

Anyways contact me for all your e-commerce sales plug ins and all online sales inadequacies for your underperforming products and commodities!
Alwaaays a text away on Facebook!
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Notasyouthink: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Omoslim26 this comment is for you

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2021
rosemary21:
[s]For the first time I'm saying that Nnamdi Kanu is a foolish man for saying that no 23 and co.he is cowardly in one foreign country instigating discord in Igbo land. He will be in one place and will be talking rubbish.Life is the ultimate,no matter what you are fighting for,if one dies it has ended for the person.IPOB will soon be a terrorist group if they continue this way.[/s]

Yoruba man, why are you identifying as a woman.

3 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Georgekyrian(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2021
I have been waiting for it, you guys didn't do summary of that of 5 days ago
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Alaigbopress: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
castrogee:

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by tutudesz: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
This was how banditry started O! Northerner we're encouraging them, until to turned on the people. undecided
36. Edwin Clark said that Nigeria has failed and am asking you Edwin Clark were you not a traitor during the war?
Ijaw were never part of and would never be part of Biafra. It's on record how Biafran troops invaded Midwest region (Edo and Delta), men were killed and women raped just because they refuse to support Biafra.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Omoslim26: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
grin
Notasyouthink:

I just dey imagine the kind of over emotional cursed idiot wey you go be for real life

see if people keep pointing out your nonsense den you should consider changing your ways

well I believe se Dede Uche Mefor sef go do pass this one before him eyes sef latter open

I told someone last month dat before dis year ends 2 groups will split out from the scam package Ipob 1 is out another 1 go still break out too

but anyways them go dey alright

my own na just do your Ipob in peace and stop tagging Igbo along with your nonsense

Cursed togo man ozu na ghà ije dika ghi
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Tranquillity360: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
rosemary21:
But your government already tagged them Terrorist.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by RuddyFusion(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
It is well
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Notasyouthink: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

I just dey imagine the kind of over emotional cursed idiot wey you go be for real life

see if people keep pointing out your nonsense den you should consider changing your ways

well I believe se Dede Uche Mefor sef go do pass this one before him eyes sef latter open

I told someone last month dat before dis year ends 2 groups will split out from the scam package Ipob 1 is out another 1 go still break out too

but anyways them go dey alright

my own na just do your Ipob in peace and stop tagging Igbo along with your nonsense

Cursed togo man ozu na ghà ije dika ghi
Only a cursed animal like you will imagine what is in essence a mirage.

You should change your ways because a lot of people are beginning to see how hopeless and foolish you are.

You and your de uche mefor are as useless as a used tissue paper. I keep asking this question and you keep avoiding the question because you are eternally cursed and brain dead and that is the reason why my questions is usually a hard nut for you to crack.

Let me repeat the question again, your newly found god de uche mefor (as you fondly call him) has been working with kanu since 2009 till 2020 (that is a whole 11yrs) why didn't he notice all he is accusing kanu of before now??

You said you told your fellow demented animal that IPOB will split into two fractions grin grin grin that can only happen in your moronic reasoning. That reminds me, where is REIPOB and the rest of them??

Lastly, you have no power or right to tell me not to tag igbo when you are an eternally cursed demented animal.

Ozu nwuru awu!
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Omoslim26: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Only a cursed animal like you will imagine what is in essence a mirage.

You should change your ways because a lot of people are beginning to see how hopeless and foolish you are.

You and your de uche mefor are as useless as a used tissue paper. I keep asking this question and you keep avoiding the question because you are eternally cursed and brain dead and that is the reason why my questions is usually a hard nut for you to crack.

Let me repeat the question again, your newly found god de uche mefor (as you fondly call him) has been working with kanu since 2009 till 2020 (that is a whole 11yrs) why didn't he notice all he is accusing kanu of before now??

You said you told your fellow demented animal that IPOB will split into two fractions grin grin grin that can only happen in your moronic reasoning. That reminds me, where is REIPOB and the rest of them??

Lastly, you have no power or right to tell me not to tag igbo when you are an eternally cursed demented animal.

Ozu nwuru awu!

Oga nothing concern me with Uche Mefor anything dat has to do with Ipob is a scam dats just being plainly truthful

Uche Mefor is just accepting wat he had always been denying the fact dat the struggle has been over taken by greed selfish interest and over egocentrism

useless cursed togolese like you claiming to be igbo and ipob

you are neither both your life is just a mess and being mischievous doing dis bullcrap you and some useless animals claiming yoruba constantly do here is the only way you take your mind of drinking sniper to end dis nonsense cursed life you are living

like I said I have no issue with any group just do your Ipob in peace and stop tagging Igbo into your madness

cursed togo man
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Notasyouthink: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga nothing concern me with Uche Mefor anything dat has to do with Ipob is a scam dats just being plainly truthful

Uche Mefor is just accepting wat he had always been denying the fact dat the struggle has been over taken by greed selfish interest and over egocentrism

useless cursed togolese like you claiming to be igbo and ipob

you are neither both your life is just a mess and being mischievous doing dis bullcrap you and some useless animals claiming yoruba constantly do here is the only way you take your mind of drinking sniper to end dis nonsense cursed life you are living

like I said I have no issue with any group just do your Ipob in peace and stop tagging Igbo into your madness

cursed togo man
You want us to believe that nothing concerns you with uche mefor but you keep referencing him in some of your useless comments.

Since uche mefor allowed the devil to enter him (just like you) you eternally cursed desert pig turned ozu now reference him to the extent of calling him dee.

Uche mefor is accepting what exactly?? What are you trying to say, that it took uche a whole 11yrs to see what??
This shows that uche is more foolish and unintelligent than I ever thought. No wonder you forever cursed brain dead ozu is celebrating him because you are wired to always celebrate failure.

And for your information, I will forever tag igbo to IPOB because IPOB is igbo and igbo is IPOB.

You don't have any power or authority to tell me what to do as far as biafra struggle is concerned.

Ozu!
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by Idiko1: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
tutudesz:
This was how banditry started O! Northerner we're encouraging them, until to turned on the people. undecided
36. Edwin Clark said that Nigeria has failed and am asking you Edwin Clark were you not a traitor during the war?
Ijaw were never part of and would never be part of Biafra. It's on record how Biafran troops invaded Midwest region (Edo and Delta), men were killed and women raped just because they refuse to support Biafra.

Arrant nonsense!!!!! The above crap is infantile imagination. I knew Ijo people who fought and died for Biafra. Saboteurs were never Biafra and will not make Biafra in future. Please which record are you talking about? By the way, there were nothing such as moronic Edo and Delta during the era of Biafra.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 by tutudesz: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Arrant nonsense!!!!! The above crap is infantile imagination. I knew Ijo people who fought and died for Biafra. Saboteurs were never Biafra and will not make Biafra in future. Please which record are you talking about? By the way, there were nothing such as moronic Edo and Delta during the era of Biafra.
You knew who? Please name the Ijaws who fought and died for Biafra
I specifically wrote Midwest Region(Edo and Delta)
I am a full blooded Ijaw Man, so am waiting for your lies

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Campaign In Oyetola Country Home Iragbiji (pics) / Obidients Live Gathering At Onitsha For A Million March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.