Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 (1838 Views)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 13th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
LIVE !!! FROM UNIVERSITY OF RADIO BIAFRA, A MESSAGE OF HOPE AND LIBRATION, WITH THE CHANCELLOR HIMSELF, MAZI NNAMDI KANU PRESIDING

AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 03 MARCH 2021

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA (J.P)

Edited by
Nwada Emmanuel Chisom (Ada Biafra)

1. An Opening prayer by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. I have just prayed in the language of heaven, the oldest language on earth.

3. We have came and there was nobody like us, and when we might have left, there will be none like us.

4. If we did not come some of you would have been answering Yusuf, and your building turned into Mosque.

5. As I wrote earlier before I came on air. The reason why they have not proscribed any Fulani Terrorist group is because they are all part and parcel of the plot.

6. The moslems in Nigeria is actually in the minority and nobody will tell you that.

7. Everybody is now aware that they brought all the Fulani from Malawi, Senegal to win election.

8. Fulani claims they are in the numbers, but they will always use you to fulfill their agenda, the same way they are using Hope Uzodinma and Wike.

9. Just the way they were using the Yorubas.
common Fulani cattle rearers.

10. They brought in Fulani from Sahel, Niger and Chad, all of you were watching and did nothing.
You were busy shouting one Nigeria like a demented animal.

11. Fulani never thought that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will refuse to be bought.
They always believed that every igbo man can be bought.

12. Just like I told you before, the people ruling Nigeria today are not Nigerians, they are nomaid, they are not indigenous to Nigeria.

13. I want the ethnic Nigerians to understand the mess they are in.

14. Fulani knows that they can not be in our forest. If we find you in our forest you are a gonna.

15. I TOLD YOU IN 2015 THAT SOMALIA WILL BE BETTER THAN NIGERIA

16. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET APPLIED FOR YOUR VISA FOR SOMALIA GO AND APPLY NOW

17. Fulani have no land. they came from Sahel and today they are laying chains to all the land in Nigeria.

18. Now the Yorubas and the igbos are unbreakable. The bond we have is unbreakable.

19. Fulanis are not farmers, the only thing they do is to move cattle around, that explains why Jonathan opened a nomadic school for them.

20. How can you have 120 million to be overruned by Fulani? because all of you are cowards.

21. You know sometimes I ask God during my prayers, God are you sure you created this people? How can your land be taken and you are there writing junk.

22. What Fulani did cleverly is that they dangled the tool of the Presidency before Tinubu and used it against the Yorubas.

23. What happened to Abiola will happen to Tinubu, Abiola was a better Muslim than Tinubu yet they did not give it to him.

24. The came from all over the places and Nigerians were watching, hence I categorized them as the most foolish people on earth.

25. The so called Presidency has come out today to confirm the allegation of a helicopter dropping arms to the HERDSMEN.

26. This is a live presentation and I am preaching the gospel to the living,
"N'ihi na eluigwe zie'm ozi n'zie ndi di ndu"

27. Chanels T.V you people think we are stupid.
Have you ever seen Chanel's TV advertise? Now the question is, where do they get their money from? They get it form the government.

28. Otherwise how do they pay their staff? They get it from APC government.

29. Today was the day they were meant to hear the case of IPOB prescription, but as soon as they read my writeup today they ran away from their own court.

30. Immediately they saw the name of IPOB, the judges told them to go home because IPOB's case file is here.

31. Obasanjo is a member of Ogboni faternity, that is why Britain trust him.

32. Obasanjo is the one that brought in SARS, the real reason why SARS was brought in is to harvest Organs and take them to Europe to sell.

33. The most wicked race on earth is the black race. We were complaining about our women that were arrested, they said we are lying. but they brought them to court.

34. Sometimes I wonder, how can you come form the east, west and middle belt you are in the army. And they use you to go and fight the bandits so that you can be killed.

35. I've been saying it, that they will kill us, we will kill them and Biafra will come.

36. Before we used to cry when they kill us, we cry and ask God to avenge our dead, and yet they continue to kill us, but today we have woken up.

37. All these so called police men that have been killing and harvesting the organs of the people , today Elohim is now fighting for us.

38. Today Soldiers are leaving and they have ordered for their arrest for leaving the army.

39. And I am telling all these soldiers to go and join the Eastern Security Network.

40. Today we have all these unknown Gunmen, have been avenging for us and if you come and kill us they will avenge for us.

41. ESN IS LIKE A VULTURE!! IT HAS NO FRIEND , IT HAS NO ENEMY

42. THEY ASKED A VULTURE HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE PENDING BABY, AND THE VULTURE SAID, IF THEY BABY IS BORN, IS GOOD THEN I HAVE A BABY. IF THE BABY DIE, IS ALSO GOOD, THEN I HAVE A MEAL. THINK DEEPLY

43. On that note we have come to the end of this programme.
I thank you all for listening . And once again,
GO AWAY FROM WHATSAPP.
If you are a PRINCIPAL officer please get an iPhone, they cannot hack into iPhone.

44. From me from here.
it is Good evening.

Compiled by

Edited by

4 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Anigreat: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
shocked

I swear em, my love for this young man knows no bound. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with everything in me.

God blesss Biafra
God bless MNK
God bless South easterners and south south

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Madmohamed1: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
LIVE !!! FROM UNIVERSITY OF RADIO BIAFRA, A MESSAGE OF HOPE AND LIBRATION, WITH THE CHANCELLOR HIMSELF, MAZI NNAMDI KANU PRESIDING

AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 03 MARCH 2021

Compiled by

Edited by

1. An Opening prayer by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. I have just prayed in the language of heaven, the oldest language on earth.

3. We have came and there was nobody like us, and when we might have left, there will be none like us.

4. If we did not come some of you would have been answering Yusuf, and your building turned into Mosque.

5. As I wrote earlier before I came on air. The reason why they have not proscribed any Fulani Terrorist group is because they are all part and parcel of the plot.

6. The moslems in Nigeria is actually in the minority and nobody will tell you that.

7. Everybody is now aware that they brought all the Fulani from Malawi, Senegal to win election.

8. Fulani claims they are in the numbers, but they will always use you to fulfill their agenda, the same way they are using Hope Uzodinma and Wike.

9. Just the way they were using the Yorubas.
common Fulani cattle rearers.

10. They brought in Fulani from Sahel, Niger and Chad, all of you were watching and did nothing.
You were busy shouting one Nigeria like a demented animal.

11. Fulani never thought that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will refuse to be bought.
They always believed that every igbo man can be bought.

12. Just like I told you before, the people ruling Nigeria today are not Nigerians, they are nomaid, they are not indigenous to Nigeria.

13. I want the ethnic Nigerians to understand the mess they are in.

14. Fulani knows that they can not be in our forest. If we find you in our forest you are a gonna.

15. I TOLD YOU IN 2015 THAT SOMALIA WILL BE BETTER THAN NIGERIA

16. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET APPLIED FOR YOUR VISA FOR SOMALIA GO AND APPLY NOW

17. Fulani have no land. they came from Sahel and today they are laying chains to all the land in Nigeria.

18. Now the Yorubas and the igbos are unbreakable. The bond we have is unbreakable.

19. Fulanis are not farmers, the only thing they do is to move cattle around, that explains why Jonathan opened a nomadic school for them.

20. How can you have 120 million to be overruned by Fulani? because all of you are cowards.

21. You know sometimes I ask God during my prayers, God are you sure you created this people? How can your land be taken and you are there writing junk.

22. What Fulani did cleverly is that they dangled the tool of the Presidency before Tinubu and used it against the Yorubas.

23. What happened to Abiola will happen to Tinubu, Abiola was a better Muslim than Tinubu yet they did not give it to him.

24. The came from all over the places and Nigerians were watching, hence I categorized them as the most foolish people on earth.

25. The so called Presidency has come out today to confirm the allegation of a helicopter dropping arms to the HERDSMEN.

26. This is a live presentation and I am preaching the gospel to the living,
"N'ihi na eluigwe zie'm ozi n'zie ndi di ndu"

27. Chanels T.V you people think we are stupid.
Have you ever seen Chanel's TV advertise? Now the question is, where do they get their money from? They get it form the government.

28. Otherwise how do they pay their staff? They get it from APC government.

29. Today was the day they were meant to hear the case of IPOB prescription, but as soon as they read my writeup today they ran away from their own court.

30. Immediately they saw the name of IPOB, the judges told them to go home because IPOB's case file is here.

31. Obasanjo is a member of Ogboni faternity, that is why Britain trust him.

32. Obasanjo is the one that brought in SARS, the real reason why SARS was brought in is to harvest Organs and take them to Europe to sell.

33. The most wicked race on earth is the black race. We were complaining about our women that were arrested, they said we are lying. but they brought them to court.

34. Sometimes I wonder, how can you come form the east, west and middle belt you are in the army. And they use you to go and fight the bandits so that you can be killed.

35. I've been saying it, that they will kill us, we will kill them and Biafra will come.

36. Before we used to cry when they kill us, we cry and ask God to avenge our dead, and yet they continue to kill us, but today we have woken up.

37. All these so called police men that have been killing and harvesting the organs of the people , today Elohim is now fighting for us.

38. Today Soldiers are leaving and they have ordered for their arrest for leaving the army.

39. And I am telling all these soldiers to go and join the Eastern Security Network.

40. Today we have all these unknown Gunmen, have been avenging for us and if you come and kill us they will avenge for us.

41. ESN IS LIKE A VULTURE!! IT HAS NO FRIEND , IT HAS NO ENEMY

42. THEY ASKED A VULTURE HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE PENDING BABY, AND THE VULTURE SAID, IF THEY BABY IS BORN, IS GOOD THEN I HAVE A BABY. IF THE BABY DIE, IS ALSO GOOD, THEN I HAVE A MEAL. THINK DEEPLY

43. On that note we have come to the end of this programme.
I thank you all for listening . And once again,
GO AWAY FROM WHATSAPP.
If you are a PRINCIPAL officer please get an iPhone, they cannot hack into iPhone.

44. From me from here.
it is Good evening.

Compiled by

Edited by
my president

3 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by PureMe01: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by igboarenice: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
18 is a big lie.
When is all these broadcast going yield a fruitful results ?
Igbo's are not closer to achieving Biafra today than 2014
is it ESN that can't secure their hideouts in Orlu that Igbos are pinning their hopes on.
Truly Igbo have genuine grievances but embracing Terrorism won't resolve any of it.
God bless Nigeria
One Nigeria forever.
may Nigeria outlive us all
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Danzakidakura(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Madmohamed1:
my leder
whaaat sayest
thou thee ?

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mazi Kanu serving it hot! 22 & 23 are so true!

3 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Akiara: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
THIS GUY ...HAS A DEEP SECURITY NETWORK THAT FEEDS HIM NEWS AS THEY UNFOLD.

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Akiara: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
5. As I wrote earlier before I came on air. The reason why they have not proscribed any Fulani Terrorist group is because they are all part and parcel of the plot.....TRUE

7. Everybody is now aware that they brought all the Fulani from Malawi, Senegal to win election......TRUE

8. Fulani claims they are in the numbers, but they will always use you to fulfill their agenda, the same way they are using Hope Uzodinma and Wike......TRUE

9. Just the way they were using the Yorubas, common Fulani cattle rearers......TRUE

10. They brought in Fulani from Sahel, Niger and Chad, all of you were watching and did nothing.You were busy shouting one Nigeria like a demented animal......TRUE

12. Just like I told you before, the people ruling Nigeria today are not Nigerians, they are nomaid, they are not indigenous to Nigeria......TRUE

14. Fulani knows that they can not be in our forest. If we find you in our forest you are a gonna......TRUE

.....TRUE

23. What happened to Abiola will happen to Tinubu, Abiola was a better Muslim than Tinubu yet they did not give it to him......TRUE

25. The so called Presidency has come out today to confirm the allegation of a helicopter dropping arms to the HERDSMEN......TRUE

34. Sometimes I wonder, how can you come form the east, west and middle belt you are in the army. And they use you to go and fight the bandits so that you can be killed......TRUE

42. THEY ASKED A VULTURE HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE PENDING BABY, AND THE VULTURE SAID, IF THEY BABY IS BORN, IS GOOD THEN I HAVE A BABY. IF THE BABY DIE, IS ALSO GOOD, THEN I HAVE A MEAL. THINK DEEPLY...........TRUE

FORGET PLAY ...PLAY ...TELL ME WHERE THIS GUY LIE!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Balkan(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
The saviour of Africa

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Liposure: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Long live the federal republic of nigeria
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Akiara: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
YOUR POST IS ANSWERED BY STATEMENT NO. 10.

Liposure:
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by gidgiddy: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
igboarenice:
18 is a big lie.
When is all these broadcast going yield a fruitful results ?
Igbo's are not closer to achieving Biafra today than 2014
is it ESN that can't secure their hideouts in Orlu that Igbos are pinning their hopes on.
Truly Igbo have genuine grievances but embracing Terrorism won't resolve any of it.
God bless Nigeria
One Nigeria forever.
may Nigeria outlive us all

But people like you have been looking for a 'Better Nigeria' since 1960 and haven't found it

8 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by NOwazobia: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Keke, drop me here make i no miss this fight.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by gidgiddy: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Liposure:

Living long but being of no use to anyone, is a waste

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by nthony10: 3:21am On Mar 04, 2021
This man is the answer to Nigerian governments excesses.

Nigeriabiafra82:

This one shock me shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by kollinz1234(m): 4:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Kanu is the most courageous man this country can boast of

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I swear em, my love for this young man knows no bound. I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with everything in me.

God blesss Biafra
God bless MNK
God bless South easterners and south south
so these are what u people have listoning to for all while??

bcux i only see the write up weak lamenting and coward crying of fulani exces in igbo land..

i never knew igbo tribe can be so weak for fulani to oppres them this way, to an extent of crying.. Godforbid
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2021
he make no sense. he lied.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Balkan:
The saviour of Africa
africa saviour indeed, when he has not save his barren people
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
For the demented miscreant zombies
If you think he's lying, counter this statement with facts not with sentiments
he lied for saying if not him people could have been answering muslem names.. what a false self exaultation.. only idiots believe him
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
he lied for saying if not him people could have been answering muslem names.. what a false self exaultation.. only idiots believe him
If that is the only lie out of 44 points
My dear he is a saint grin

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by valirex: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

No need giving the runaway Suplimi lida attention, his minions will believe him grin

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Idiko1: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2021
#18 is a slip of the tongue.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Idiko1: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
he lied for saying if not him people could have been answering muslem names .. what a false self exaultation.. only idiots believe him

There is no doubt you can read however comprehension is another hurdle.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by gidgiddy: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2021
I wonder why the court of appeal is running away from hearing the case to deproscribe IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by adeolakemi: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2021
I want to change from afonja to igbo , any form for that ?

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by Tranquillity360: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God divide Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 03 March 2021 by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2021
valirex:

No need giving the runaway Suplimi lida attention, his minions will believe him grin
grin
valirex:

hahaha. suplimi lida people indeed. see their village tonques..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Unknown Gun Men Unmaske - Photos / The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. / I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.