Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products (16306 Views)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Lagos State Government Seals Warehouse For Repackaging Expired Products / Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products by wellmax(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Yakhi84:
Abegiii, na because them no fit meet Lascopa demands, na today nyash start to dey back!? undecided

I don tell you to stop reasoning with your anus
Re: LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products by ImaIma1(f): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2021
jawalis:

Honestly. If you stays in Lagos. You’ll understand what am talking sis. Even if you check those pure water inside coolers in shops. You’ll see a leaked pure water of about 2month on top of the cooler. It’s simply meant to display market.

We are not talking about the ones being displayed as sample, not be sold. We are talking about products displayed on the shelves or on promo to be sold. I stay in Lagos and I know what I am saying. People sell expired things.
Re: LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products by edoairways: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Before 2015, items hardly expires on the shelf because purchasing power was high. Now, due to hardship, my country people has turned low on patronage in supermarket.
That supermarket's gone forever. They've gained a negative credibility that's not good for that business. The merchandiser who's supposed to check b4 shelving is a wack; fails to maintain F.I.FO.(first in, first out) and thus, has caused a major harm. I am a supermarket consultant and I know how adverse a thing like this affects a business like that. Too bad!
That is what this government doesn't understand. Indeed the purchasing power has reduced

1 Like

Re: LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products by wink2015(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2021
When this goods are nearing expired level they should have sold it at give away price rather than breaching safety standard laws.
Re: LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products by almustapha942: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2021
jawalis:
It’s just for display na. These guys should take a chill pill. That’s one thing I don’t like in Lagos. The government agencies overdo things. Just as one agency came down to my axis few days ago and were charging a house owner for improper electrical wiring. Damn. I love the man’s approach though. And now at ogba: those products might jus never there for adverts and display. But these agencies will love to cash out first.

you are very very dumb
Re: LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products by Femeto: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Give them an heavy fine. Now more products would expire pending the resolution from both parties.
Re: LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Instead of them to give the items to their workers at give away prices before the items expires, they allowed it to expire and still selling the products, that's evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 / PSN More Reasonable Than NMA? / Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.