Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline (43557 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ade3131: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

They will bomb a mosque they don't agree with the Imam,they will never burn a mosque. And they can kill an Imam but they will never kidnap him and ask for ransom.
It does not mean they don't kill fellow Muslims.

My brother, no wahala. You don win.

I agree with you
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by LamidicownuBSS: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Triangles1:
If anything happen to him they should be ready for war.

I repeat, if anything go wrong with this pastor, all the northerner politicians should get ready for war.

Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakilome, TB Joshua, and the rest of prominent pastor, its high time for you all to speak out against this tomentor politicians, you pastors should come out of your mansion and private jet, speak out and help the northerners pastor, just because you guys are untouchable pastor because of your high influence in Nigeria doesn't mean to keep quite, help your fellow minor pastor.

Oyedepo, Adeboye please, please, please, I beg you all in the name of Jesus the savior, help the pastor in the north and speak out, enough of using religion for politics.

If they all keep quiet as usual, its gradually coming to them or their close relatives
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by kcbaba007: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Religion of piss indeed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

Smile, another werey, you mean the knowledge of your gigolo fake prophet riding donkey to heaven. Or the knowledge that your gigolo fake prophet told you not to reason with your brain but only what he told you, you mean the knowledge that your gigolo fake prophet clone all the real prophet and then claim to be sent by his family idol(quranic allllllah) or the knowledge that you make a law that anyone that question the authenticity of your prophet will be put to dead grin grin

Yes it not a miracle because even your Mumuhammad family idol (quranic allah) can't perform a single miracle grin grin

It not a money making venture it a terrorist making venture where people are brainwashed into believing in dieing for a foolish idol that called itself god cheesy grin

Did you check how your allaah house (mecca was close down for more than 8 months by corona even when the idioooot claim that he will protect it and he won't allow disease and pandemic to enter. I guess the foolish entity forget to lock the gate when corona was about to enter mecca. Or you havent read where he promise that he will protect his so called cage( sorry house) smiley smiley

Well as for those fake apostles, The Bible have warn me against them, it said they will come. So you see that it a prophecy been fullfilled. But I'm so surprise that your useless mumuhamed family idol( qurannnic alllllah) can't protect his cage(mecccca) against corona as he promised.

Million of people like you that disputed the revelation have passed away and you will NOT be an exception. You even forgot to also mention that at the end time Makkah will be destroyed as prophesied by the NOBLE Prophet. you are really hallucinating or suffering from brain damage. Watch "TUDOR" are telling me which is brutal ..
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by ofiko123(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Who is pastor bulus Yakuru??
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by lanresord: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Stop beging, PRAY TO GOD YOU WILL BE FREE
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
why not?. It is you Christians that always fight the devil. Is your Jesus too weak to defeat BH?. If your pastors can't rescue this poor guy, then they are all fake including TB Joshua Synagogue of satan.

See a bigot talking. Donald Trump already informed us who created terrorists. Hillary Clinton also informed us. So we need not to deceive ourselves again. And finally we saw John McCain posed with isis in 2016. What would you have said if a Muslim posed with them?.

And you have peace amongst yourselves?. Are you Christians not the ones invading MUSLIMs countries and bombing them?. Clown!

Dense shocked. It is you kiriyo that always screamed "antichrist". Was that not clear with your Pastor chris Oyakhilome who said vaccine is antichrist. You must be mentally sick

You are their first in line. Dindinrin

Christains are invading and bombing Muslim countries?
You’re a fool
Ode

Terrorist idiot
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Washere(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

1. You bloody lier I asked you to show me where bokoharam slaughter an imam be for but you come paste link that nothing is in it.

2. Crime committed by religion in the name of religion will always be a religious crime, so what are you saying,

3. What concerned you is your religion, and the funniest part is you support him indirectly.

4. Why did all moslom have to be acting like there foot soldier? Have you see a Nation that's only made up of a soldiers before?

You people still think we are in 1800 right? Those people you mentioned are indirectly supporting them just like you.
,,,,,thelife my friend, sorry for the interference, I just want draw your attention on one thing, nobody is here to fight anybody, is just a matter of understanding each other. What I hate most is to see someone insulting other people's believe ,even if that person choose a Keke napep as his diety. A Christianity is a religion with it's follow that are called Christians. The religion has its teaching which every christians is expected to adhere with, but unfortunately all human beings are created with shortcomings on for those that are guided by the creator. Because of our differences in characters, behavior, desire and so on. In this case you will see people following there heart desires, acting upon what is not in the teaching due to the human differences as I mentioned earlier. If you are to justify this issue,I believe you will not blame the religion for those individuals misguidance. Therefore the religion still remains pure and intact but the followers are not,.

Now you apply the same justice to Islam and Muslims, Islam and Muslims are two different words, Islam is the religion while the Muslims are those practicing the Islam religion.
Thelife my friend...the scripture the Muslim acted upon is called Qur'an, contained with 114 chapters in it with three different issues, those issues involved the PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE life of the prophet, but among all this chapters there is no place where a Muslims is ask to take someone's life,nowhere, Islam doesn't permits a Muslims to take a life of anybody, been it a Muslim or Christian. To save my time and your time, we should please understand that in every religions there are bad eggs. And should try and stop painting everybody black just for the atrocities of some individuals.... Thank you for taking your time to read this.... All inconveniences highly regretted please.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Prince001(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
DennisEche:
PISFUL RELIGION

Last time I checked na d same insane people dey carry out d killings got nuttin to do with Islam, same thing as saying kkk and white supremacist are representing Xtianity.

All religion is peaceful cos none of them condone killing of innocent people!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

Christains are invading and bombing Muslim countries?
You’re a fool
Ode

Terrorist idiot
what is religion of George Bush?

Barak Obama?

John McCain?

Lindsey Graham?

Karl Rove?

Dick Chinney?

and many others?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
what is religion of George Bush?

Barak Obama?

John McCain?

Lindsey Graham?

Karl Rove?

Dick Chinney?

and many others?

Go and ask your Imams
It’s funny you are typing with the language and alphabets of the very people you detest.
Why not write in Arabic?

Islamic State

The Taliban

Al-Shabaab

Boko Haram - Nigeria

Al-Qaida

Fulani Herdsmen - Nigeria

Hayat al-Tahrir al-Sham

Jaysh al-Islam

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi

Khorasan Chapter of the Islamic State

Lashkar-e-Taliba - India

Jaish-e-Mohammad

Hizbul Mujahideen - India

Houthi rebels - Yemen

Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

Adan-Abyan Province of the Islamic State.- Philippines

Abu Sayyaf - Philippines

Maute Group - Philippines

Which religion owns all these terrorist groups or should I call them peaceful groups. Mumu

All terrorist, Muslim apologists will reap what they sow. The monster y’all are creating will consume you.

Mohamed is a terrorist paedophile

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

Go and ask your Imams
It’s funny you are typing with the language and alphabets of the very people you detest.
Why not write in Arabic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3pDCxzC_k0

"Obama is the founder of ISIS and Hillary Clinton is co-founder" - Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzhCjC6NxPE

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Tecno66: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
November1857:

https://humangle.ng/boko-haram-gives-government-a-week-deadline-to-free-pastor/

Photo description: Boko Haram captive, Pastor Bulus Yakuru. Photo from a screenshot of the video HumAngle obtained Thursday, 25/02/2021.
Stupid blood sucking demons. You will surely account for every soul wasted and be condemed to the hottest part of hell.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3pDCxzC_k0

"Obama is the founder of ISIS and Hillary Clinton is co-founder" - Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzhCjC6NxPE

Continue to brainwash yourself with nonsense. Obama created ISIS and filled it with his family members. Or you mean the ISIS members are christains too?

Soon, y’all will have no where to go.

Bloodthirsty terrorists

I was chatting with my Arab friend few minutes ago, and he said most of them will denounce that stupid religion if not that they will be killed.

You’ll live to see how the next generation of kids will rubbish Islam.
He sent me this
https://www.aparat.com/v/6utTc

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

Continue to brainwash yourself with nonsense. Obama created ISIS and filled it with his family members. Or you mean the ISIS members are christains too?

Soon, y’all will have no where to go.

Bloodthirsty terrorists

I was chatting with my Arab friend few minutes ago, and he said most of them will denounce that stupid religion if not that they will be killed.

You’ll live to see how the next generation of kids will rubbish Islam.
He sent me this
https://www.aparat.com/v/6utTc
who cares about Arabs?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
who cares about Arabs?

It’s on record

Nigerian Muslims are the worst set of humans on earth.

Bloody terrorists angry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

It’s on record

Nigerian Muslims are the worst set of humans on earth.

Bloody terrorists angry
oponu. What is more terroristic than your Murder Convict, Rev King?.

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by berryPee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
E be like say ghosts no dey pursue their killers again that is why these people keep killing innocent citizens cry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
oponu. What is more terroristic than your Murder Convict, Rev King?.

Typical of a head slamming paedophilic terrorist.

They’ll never see the log in their eyes but the sand in another’s eyes.

You will be beheaded in a mosque angry

You’ll see

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Thelife: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
alasane:

Million of people like you that disputed the revelation have passed away and you will NOT be an exception. You even forgot to also mention that at the end time Makkah will be destroyed as prophesied by the NOBLE Prophet. you are really hallucinating or suffering from brain damage. Watch "TUDOR" are telling me which is brutal ..

olofo, I guess you and your fellow head slammer that didn't disputed the so called revelation won't pass away. werey.

I can feel your pain
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Ojiofor: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
And what is Pastor Osibanjo saying over this matter of life and death of a fellow Pastor?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by oluade11: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
The church need to pray for his release. Only God can do it but the church must pray.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Lovelyn451(f): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
these people just want to stir up Christians to start killing too...hmm
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by alasane: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

olofo, I guess you and your fellow head slammer that didn't disputed the so called revelation won't pass away. werey.

I can feel your pain
Feel my pain, ?I really sympathize with you. Our deen are NOT the type that promote,gay ,lesbianism, alcoholics, gambling,cheating,drugs,yahoo,prostitution and many more. Islam has a unify front in confronting this vices unlike you that interpret the doctrines according to the whims and caprices of your sponsors....

Did it ever occurs to you that since inception ,the EFCC is headed by Muslim appointed by Moslem and nor moslem alike? Our deen and upbringing preached righteousness , steadfast,trustworthy and NOT personal aggrandizement.

Ministry of private jet and sex scandals on the prowl
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
where do you reside?

Akinloye11:
please i need a job even if its just a cleanear job 09020313343
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

Typical of a head slamming paedophilic terrorist.

They’ll never see the log in their eyes but the sand in another’s eyes.

You will be beheaded in a mosque angry

You’ll see
And you will be eventually crucified on the cross
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
And you will be eventually crucified on the cross

Jesus has done that for me already. That is what love means.
And that is the love the world needs right now
The ultimate love.

Not your motherfucker prophet that will rape all your little daughters
And later strap them with bombs to kill their fathers

Mohammed is a terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

Jesus has done that for me already. That is what love means.
And that is the love the world needs right now
The ultimate love.

Not your motherfucker prophet that will rape all your little daughters
And later strap them with bombs to kill their fathers

Mohammed is a terrorist!
You mean this nigga died for your sins?. grin

Nigga, this is 21st century and you still believe in this shit?. The dude was killed according to your Bible. He died for no one sins. If you think he died for you, OYO you dey. The dude came and gone and you are still talking about he died for you?. Smh bro. No one believes in this shit again. It was scam. White people that put this trash in your dead brain don't even believe in this crap.

Wise up

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
You mean this nigga died for your sins?. grin

Nigga, this is 21st century and you still believe in this shit?. The dude was killed according to your Bible. He died for no one sins. If you think he died for you, OYO you dey. The dude came and gone and you are still talking about he died for you?. Smh bro. No one believes in this shit again. It was scam. White people that put this trash in your dead brain don't even believe in this crap.

Wise up

I’ve always known that people like you don’t have a mind of your own.
You see a picture, you don’t verify, if it appeases your already brainwashed senses then it’s true.

When you see something, make personal research ODE

When I put that on google, this is what it gives me.

I’m a christain, I don’t care what you say about Jesus. It doesn’t affect my love for him.
My God is able to fight for himself.
You can make caricature
You can burn the Bible
You can say all sorts of derogatory stuffs against my God and Jesus
He’ll reward you accordingly and with love

But a teacher was beheaded because he drew a cartoon picture of your paedophilic terrorist dead mohammed in France few months ago. A cartoon picture of that that idiot cost people their lives

Now tell me which is the correct religion
Idiot head slamming zombies

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Empiree: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
jirehUB:

I’ve always known that people like you don’t have a mind of your own.
You see a picture, you don’t verify, if it [s]appeases your already brainwashed senses then it’s true.

When you see something, make personal research ODE

When I put that on google, this is what it gives me.

I’m a christain, I don’t care what you say about Jesus. It doesn’t affect my love for him.
My God is able to fight for himself.
You can make caricature
You can burn the Bible
You can say all sorts of derogatory stuffs against my God and Jesus
He’ll reward you accordingly and with love

But a teacher was beheaded because he drew a cartoon picture of your paedophilic terrorist dead mohammed in France few months ago. A cartoon picture of that that idiot cost people their lives

Now tell me which is the correct religion
Idiot head slamming zombies[/s]
Your silly research didn't say specifically that CHRISTIANITY is the true religion. But my research on the screenshot gave more accurate answer. Your Christianity is FALSE. Google even laid emphasis on it by emphatically saying ONLY CORRECT religion is ISLAM. Check it out again.

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by drlateef: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

How many informed people know about this?
I personally have read the Quran,and many other books written by former Muslims. So don't tell me what I know,that I know.
And we don't defend Christianity when a Christian does wrong,instead we condemn the acts.
All religions are intolerant, but Islam is highly intolerant.
That is why we are not threatened by Buddhism,Hinduism and Judaism.

I will continue to enlighten you. Bhuddist monks have been killing Rohingya Muslims in Myanma fir several years. The ethnic cleansing of Muslims drove many of them to Bangladesh and many perished in high seas. These are the tolerant Bhuddists. The Hindus in India as we speak are currently killing and maiming Muslims after getting the go ahead from their President Modi. Unless you don’t listen to the news, you should have heard about how mosques are being forcefully converted to Hindu shrine. It’s so annoying why ignorant people like you try to defend other religions as if they are saints.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Empiree:
Your silly research didn't say specifically that CHRISTIANITY is the true religion. But my research on the screenshot gave more accurate answer. Your Christianity is FALSE. Google even laid emphasis on it by emphatically saying ONLY CORRECT religion is ISLAM. Check it out again.

Mumu I’m not gullible like you

Do a real-time search on google and screenshot it, then paste it here so that the world will see.
The nonsense screenshot you have has been in circulation since god knows when.
It’s even a photoshop Mumu

No difference between Muslims and cows

You can’t make use of your god given brains.

Ase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.