Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

#RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure (20128 Views)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai: Kaduna-Kano Rail Will Never Be Completed – Ganduje’s Aide / Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Pyhonist: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
This business is getting more profitable and lucrative by the day. North is gradually becoming economicaly attractive. Osun O go Oji O gbope...my niggas don't wake up for north. Cashing out and fucking virgins.

Boys hostage = 10 million each
Girl hostage = 30 million (virgin only non virgin is 20m) each
Poor men and women = use the bodies for juju
Influencial politicians = 100 million each
Foreigners = 1million dollars each

You go fear fear when you see northern young guys riding Benz in Lasgidi

Time to move to the North. The next business hub of Nigeria.

Buhari! You are a dickhead with good economic agenda, continue.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by 36STATES: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
The way things are going IPOB and Odua Republics fighters may not even need to shoot any gun to establish their brand new countries!
Before then, everyone in the north must have been kidnapped, on the run or in IDP camp.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Sonn(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
This Gentleman just got their (APC) supporters and ONLINE WARRIORS disappointed, but in all honesty' this is the kind of person we want in government, people who don't care who's horse is gored, people who speaks to issues as they are, not some shameless and senseless ONLINE WARRIORS with rotten pap inside their skulls, Mr TANKO YAKASAI may God bless you.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Karemarealty288(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Gaduje will sack him. We all know PDP are behind the recent rise in activity of bandits.

He doesn't even mean what he says. Buhari is trying his best but some southerners and PDP are hell bend on destroying this beautiful nation he builds between 2015 to now. They're trying to tarnish his good leadership. Insha Allah we will overcome this. law abiding citizens and Buhari's leadership will succeed against the Evil people.

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Say loud Amen to this prayer.

May God handle your affairs the way Buhari is handling Nigeria!
May God use same speed Buhari uses to answer your prayers in time of difficulty!
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by OyinO: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
PDP failed before APC
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Lazenby007(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Gaduje will sack him. We all know PDP are behind the recent rise in activity of bandits.

He doesn't even mean what he says. Buhari is trying his best but some southerners and PDP are hell bend on destroying this beautiful nation he builds between 2015 to now. They're trying to tarnish his good leadership. Insha Allah we will overcome this. law abiding citizens and Buhari's leadership will succeed against the Evil people.

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Bad Thinking Bad Product.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Lazenby007(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by yaki84: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
"...And it happened that the apostles started speaking in a language that the people could not understand. And the people was wondering and asked, 'Isn't it too early for the apostles to start drinking' "

And I asked, " Isn't it too early for the lamentations?"

Next level doings.

God bless Buhari
God bless APC
God bless the North.

Is this king James version or next level version?
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by afesco: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
He just told d truth but a sack seems to await him because truth is a taboo in Nigeria.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by esmarcq(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
who's this guy for hell's sake
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by abraham01emma01: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
APC as a party need to tender apology to Nigerian for their failure.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by nokatakata: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
They can kidnap all their ab.oki children and do whatever nonsense they like with them. Anybody believing these crazy people is nothing but a mumu. Let them keep playing their senseless games and continue to waste the lives of their people.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by ThatFairGuy: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
We have to be saying it to our face sometimes.
Saying it doesn't mean disloyalty as popular opinion in Politics is "YOU DON'T CRITICIZE THE GOVERNMENT YOU'RE PART OF"

This believe is Hypocritical.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by bejeria101(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
With the last cowbender of daura as head why won't it be a failure?
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by LordOfTheGame: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

Walahi what you have in that good for nothing skull is saw dust and not brains.
Fulanis are terrorists and buhari is a criminal jihadist.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by noisy45(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
His sack letter loading
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by VictorUSA(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
RRRRRRUBISH!!!....
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by VictorUSA(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yakasai the voice of the people!
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Dexpro: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sup brov. Proactivity leads to Productivity
Seniorwriter:
APC leadership branding towards a very dangerous end.
They came on board and failed to keep even one out of all they promised to Nigerians that voted them(thank goodness I didn't vote for either APC or PDP) cos I saw them as one since Obasanjo was part of the process!.

SMH on how things have gone abysmally!

Anyway If you are interested in knowing how to earn residual income with existing or newer skills and never lack cash for your livelihood then contact me for the tools needed to be put in place and allow the locomotives generate you money online, offline or both.
Imagine you have the right skill to create 1k clients that you make constant $50 from them each doing small task for them ones or twice a week.!! Awesome right.
Howbeit this ain't for the get rich quickly youths out there.....but if you want to grow wealth then contact me via my facebook on my profile.
Do you know that some people make money from Small skills like sending emails for agricultural companies...... There are so many remote jobs out there.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@seniorwriter
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dexpro:
Sup brov. Proactivity leads to Productivity

Well said ....Im sure you'll start earning good monies soon....it was a nice exposé convo .....though more grounds to explore in the nearest days...

If you are a youth and still complaining of cashlessness then you've been left behind or you didn't take a step to better your lot.
Deep Assets Quote:
Ability to make residual income even while you sleep is a Super Investment Power! Create an Investment 2 Assets Network.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by ChimaAdeoye: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
"...And it happened that the apostles started speaking in a language that the people could not understand. And the people was wondering and asked, 'Isn't it too early for the apostles to start drinking' "

And I asked, " Isn't it too early for the lamentations?"

Next level doings.

God bless Buhari
God bless APC
God bless the North.

Nigerians are on a real bumpy ride.

Federal Government will give these Fulani bandits another N800 billion naira of your common wealth to "release the girls". Even if Zamfara has Gold money kept to itself. After which another round of "kidnap" so that Fulani will continue to be given your money until nothing is left for other parts of the country to fund any Federal projects grin

This country called Nigeria will continue to be robbed by them until there is nothing left to be taken.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Gyong(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
udoka2013:
Otio! Where is the Manna' group. The party is the best to happen to this darling country. Yeye!

Help me ask oo!!!!!!
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
jrusky:
Watch how the North will fight this guy infact he has lost his job already.

Tell Buhari to either quit, retire or resign orelse before 2023 nothing will remain in the North.

Lie

Buhari is failure... every northerner knows this

But you,few fools amongst Southerners, will always insult north

Please don't quote me if you are not ready to reason honestly
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by knowhowk: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboarecriminal:

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
. Really ! that is bad ooo but Who were behind the Kidnapping of Chibok girls during Jonathan's Administration ? who were trying to tarnish who then ? Answer that question Insha Allah man . Someone just Threw a stone at my Dog now ....I could not really get the person but I think it must be PDP ... grin grin
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by knowhowk: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Macphenson:
Where's ?
Come and see. Even those in juicy position in APC and are closer to Mr. President are openly admitting the truth, but some online miscreants just because of #30k are disgracing their generations yet unborn.

. He is with our darling daddy having a meeting please don't disturb Him...Why do you people love to disturb now ...
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Lie

Buhari is failure... every northerner knows this

But you,few fools amongst Southerners, will always insult north

Please don't quote me if you are not ready to reason honestly

Hahahaha funny you wallahi.

Ready to reason with you on what ground just tell me I can never reason with you because you the Nort refused to dump religion bullshit and live like normal human created by God to live happily on face of the earth, so bro I can not and can never reason with you.

Saudi Arabia owns Islam, owned the messenger your prophet but yet they live their lives like normal human enjoying God's Will, calm and cool people but you all borrowers of Islam turned deaf, dumb, wicked, hateful, vampire, nepotistic, peace haters, killers, notice me by force etc. Bro you better wake up.

Pls waka front ok. Can never reason with you I say it over and over.
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Yewandequeen(f): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
ngadaAwo:
he's pounding sisi yewande in the ass.

cc
yewandequeen cheesy
whats going on here?
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by ngadaAwo: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yewandequeen:
whats going on here?
do you know MANNABBQGRILL
Re: #RescueJangebeGirls: Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, Ganduje’s Aide Labels APC A Failure by Yewandequeen(f): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
ngadaAwo:
do you know MANNABBQGRILL
its obvious you looking for who to catch cruise with and drag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Katsina Police Arrest Party Agents Over Plot To Hack Portal / I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda / Kachikwu Gives Warri Refinery 90-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.