Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,021 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo (3121 Views)

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu / We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by BKayy: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2021
Easier way to know Igbo impostors like these miscreants
1. You'll never see them when Igbo nation is made fun of in this forum
2. They are always posing as a member of one Igbo state to attack another.
3. They are quick to say "I am from so so so Local government"
4. They use common slogans like "Ala ngwọri for Imo State"
5. Quick to attack Ebonyi and Aba while trying making it clear that he is Igbo
6. Always in a thread to bash MNK and IPOB but you'll never see them when Herdsmen attack Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by pointblank247(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Bros you did not think deep enough
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Another Attack in Anambra. Lets keep counting.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Letthrmsay(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
EmekaA125:

Gibberish. Usual rant of an ewedu eating afonja troublemaker.

Cave man,are u under a severe courses? Must you bring Yorubas into your wretched narratives? Can u proof the Op Is Yoruba?
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by PDJT: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
mekaboy:
Those contributing daily, weekly or monthly to Nnamdi Kanu's business venture(IPOB) are enemies of ndigbo.

They believe they are contributing to the development of igbos, but the reverse is the case. He has fed them with lies of an imaginary biafra coming soon and they believe. The same trump he deceived to support for Biafra to come, never mentioned Biafra for one day, until he was kicked out.

They say history will always repeat itself. Just like igbos went to war with Nigeria, counting on the partnership of the yorubas. They were shocked and disappointed. The moment they war started, the yorubas took over the management of all foreign companies that were established by the british.

Finally igbos did not get Biafra, lost everything and were given peanuts to start again. If Ojuwku had seen the end, he would have reconsidered his decision.

I would not blame ojukwu, because what he did was solely out of his desire to save his people.But still the outcome was regrettable.

Today history is about to repeat itself a way worse than the civil war. The worst case is that it is a fraudster that wants to lead the entire igbo race to destruction.

Here are 3 ways Kanu will destroy igboland.

1 )Igbo investments in the North.

No doubt, 99% of igbo millionaires / billionaires that sprung up after the war, became rich in the North. Some even became rich by contracts facilitated by friends they had in the North. Even after the war, the relationship between igbos and northerners grew stronger.

Kanu who has never created a business or built anything from scratch, does not know what it means to build a successful business. He has lost both parents to make it worse. For his selfish interest, he does not mind igbos loosing everything the have laboured for in the north.

2) Political Isolation.

As 2023 approaches, every considerate Nigerian knows that if power should shift to the south, Igbos should be given a chance. But this cant be achieved without the north. The relationship between igbos and the northerners is already active. All that needs to be done is to capitalise on it to get the norths support.

Kanu is trying to differentiate between the hausas and Fulanis. Claiming he likes hausas and hates Fulanis. But as far as the north is concerned they are inseparable. So an enemy of the fulani is an enemy of the north. Just like he told his followers to burn their voters card, and not vote. That if they refuse to vote, Biafra will come. Already most of his followers have no interest in Nigerian elections, because he told them Biafra is coming.

FFK fani kayode, as usual gives him support to create enemity with the north. While he is foolishly making enemies with the North, FFK is playing to ensure the yorubas produce the next president. So while kanu is telling his followers to burn voters cards and not vote. FFK is ready to work with the next yoruba candidate for APC.

At the end of the day, Igbos are seen as the enemy, they loose the chance to produce the next president.

3) Anachy and destruction of igboland.

So while igbos loose economically, by loosing investment in the north. They also loose politically by not producing president.

The touts and hoodlums who kanu has promised different ranks in the imaginary biafra begin to cause havoc in the east. With the arms they have acquired, they begin to kill, kidnap and demand for taxew from every business person. The security agencies headed by northerners will turn a blind eye to what is going on in the east. Igbos will leave the north, those in the east will be terrorised and run away from the east. At the end of the day, government fails in the east and Igboland becomes desolate.

Even the north with a northern president is overwhelmed by the insecurity created by their own people. Imagine what the east will be like without any government support.

Biafra we no get, our investments destroyed, presidency we no produce. I wonder how much will be given to each igbo person to start life again this time.

So i urge igbos contributing to kanu and his ESN to see the bigger picture. Kanu is leading igbos to destruction for his personal gains. If kanu truly believes in Biafra, let him denounce his british citizenship for him self and family.

[/s]
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
EGHU OHIA
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by OBALOLA55(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

In this 2021, someone is still trying to come up with reasons why Igbos should remain in the terrorist infested failed state of Nigeria?

I laugh in Japanese
NA TODAY YOU KNOW SAY MEKABOY NA MUSIWA JUNIOR BROTHER undecided
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by OBALOLA55(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
mekaboy:
Another Attack in Anambra. Lets keep counting.
SMH
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NA TODAY YOU KNOW SAY MEKABOY NA MUSIWA JUNIOR BROTHER undecided

Kitikpa lachaa gi anya.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by OBALOLA55(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
mekaboy:

Kitikpa lachaa gi anya.
LALASTICLALA RULE 2
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA RULE 2

And calling me musiwa brother is what?
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Easternblood:
So what should Igbos do instead?

The only thing we shouldn't do is to commit suicide the second time.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by OBALOLA55(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
mekaboy:

And calling me musiwa brother is what?
SO WHATS WRONG WITH THAT
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Uchek(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
You captured my mind

Brimstone77:
God knows I can't waste my time reading this long epistle that won't add shit to my life..
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SO WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

Is that who i am?
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Fejoku: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Eastlink:
Supported OP! Nnamdi Kanu as far as I know is sponsored by enemies of Ndigbo to bring destruction to our doorstep. Either the PDP or foreign allies, there are those who have planned to use a chain of reaction stoke conflict in Nigeria.

My anger with Igbo elders was that they waited too long to begin taking Kanu the terrorist serious. IPOB is a cancer that must be totally crushed and uprooted in Igboland. I totally support anything that would lead to the arrest, prosecution and imprisonment of Nnamdi Kanu and his allies, whether here or in the UK.

Kanu has successfully blinded the uneducated Igbo illiterate youths to see his fight as legit and against Fulani as key to Igbo liberation which is false. His underlying mission is satanic and it has the blueprint of making our region a war zone.

Please let no IPOB clown mention my post as I won't reply them. If north tolerate Bandits and Boko-Haram, Ndigbo will never tolerate IPOB terrorists as we and north don't have the same value system. If we never tolerated kidnappers and MASSOB, is it IPOB we’ll give a soft landing? I earlier suggested that Igbo leaders must come up with an idea of demolishing every property owned by any IPOB financials home and abroad as a way of sending a tough message to the clowns funding IPOB.
You're totally out of your mind. You're like a frog in the boiling water who can't sense the gradual increase in temperature simply because he's too familiar with water. You don't know that Nigeria is dead. You're pathetic?

2 Likes

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Fejoku: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
BKayy:
6. Always in a thread to bash MNK and IPOB but you'll never see them when Herdsmen attack Igbo land.
Exactly. You'll never see them when Igbo is insulted or attacked. They don't defend Igboland in any way. You know them so we'll.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by ablejesus26(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Easternblood:
So what should Igbos do instead?

We can come out en mass and force our leaders to do the right thing

We can force them to table the break out from dis hell hole of a Nation before the FG

following ipob upandan is only calling for mischief, division and confusion
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Fejoku: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
BKayy:
Exactly. You'll never see them when Igbo is insulted or attacked. They don't defend Igboland in any way. You know them so well.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fejoku:

You're totally out of your mind. You're like a frog in the boiling water who can't sense the gradual increase in temperature simply because he's too familiar with water. You don't know that Nigeria is dead. You're pathetic?

Soon those Igbo's abraod contributing to kanu, will see the destruction the brought upon igboland, by funding a scammer in UK, commanding hoodlums in Nigeria.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by ablejesus26(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
BKayy:

Absolute devilry, diablerie and shenanigans is wat you typed up there

so you are calling someone impostor bcus he chooses not to be dragged in useless tribal banter in a faceless forum where any mischievous person can claim to be anything.

you are calling someone impostor bcus they choose not to join you in your Ipob movement .

where then is a mans free will to choose his pact and determine who to follow

so I can boldly call you an impostor too for not joining massob,
for not joining the ohaneze youth to reject ipob

Ipob, massob and every other seccessionist group are just a sect

the only heritage and Race is Igbo

learn how to be constructive in analysis

you can have many other sects but we have only one Igbo

and in Igbo land a man is independently free to choose his pact

your submission poses you as a deadlier imposter who would have people's head bcus they choose not to budge, knuckle under and submit to your beliefs and ideas

dats worse off

2 Likes

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Fejoku: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
mekaboy:

Soon those Igbo's abraod contributing to kanu, will see the destruction the brought upon igboland, by funding a scammer in UK, commanding hoodlums in Nigeria.
Destruction will be brought upon the North West especially Kano and the seat of the caliphate. The oil that finances your muscle will be out of your reach soon and you will run back to the sahel with your tail between your legs.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw8lYV9aJ5Y

Hope you can see what your donation is doing in the SE.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Rugaria: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Any "igboman" using some socalled igbo investments outside igboland as a reason to preach servitude to the igbo is not just insane, he is so ignorant, he needs to go back to school! Pro establishment hirelings masquerading as emergency igbo nationalists..
Why do you lot worry about Biafra more than you worry about fulanis p massacres and abductions?

1 Like

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Those funding this terrorist group in igboland should better retrace their steps.

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrm9UhUIJu4

These are the people that will be protecting the SE after Nnamdi kanu and his ESN release them from the prisons. Continue donating.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Biafrapriest: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2021
I am Back!!!!!

Any Igbo man/woman working against the actualization of Biafra.....

Young.. old...chief ...eze .. governor ...prime minister ....whatever your position and class is has been declared enemies of the state and none will cry when they are killed!!!!

For in the game we are playing we have decided to give zero room for saboteurs and traitors no matter who they are!!!

For the traditional rulers and elders please remember we the gods gave you the mandate through the people and we the gods shall cause the people to cleanse the land with your bloods!!!

Chukwu di mma!!!!

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Biafrapriest:
I am Back!!!!!

Any Igbo man/woman working against the actualization of Biafra.....

Young.. old...chief ...eze .. governor ...prime minister ....whatever your position and class is has been declared enemies of the state and none will cry when they are killed!!!!

For in the game we are playing we have decided to give zero room for saboteurs and traitors no matter who they are!!!

For the traditional rulers and elders please remember we the gods gave you the mandate through the people and we the gods shall cause the people to cleanse the land with your bloods!!!

Chukwu di mma!!!!

Are you not all criminals before, hiding under Biafra to actualize your criminal intentions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Restates Commitment To Youth-Friendly Programmes / Tinubu Is Something Else Hear His Reply To Bode George � / Breaking News!! New Poll Put Obi In Commanding Lead In The NC, SS, SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.