Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo (3123 Views)

U.S. Criticizes ‘Arbitrary Arrests’ Of Godwin Emefiele And Nnamdi Kanu / We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Biafrapriest: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2021
mekaboy:

Are you not all criminals before, hiding under Biafra to actualize your criminal intentions?

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
If you made financial donationa for ESN you have blood on your hands. Dont be surprised when things begin to go wrong in your life and family.

2 Likes

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
I hope those of you donating to the scam have seen the dead bodies you ordered for. You can drink their blood and be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Easternblood: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

The only thing we shouldn't do is to commit suicide the second time.
What will Igbos do, talk plainly you are busy spewing trash
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
[s]
Easternblood:
[/s]

I do not engage a hot tampered terrorist in conversation.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Easternblood:

Go and commit suicide then, some of you have been doing exactly that. Life is a choice but you and your idiotic group is too small to force ndi Igbo to join in your suicide mission, while the leader of the group have removed himself from any harm by running away to safety.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by amuwo1980: 12:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Bros it won’t work , you hear try another method
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Idiko1: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2021
mekaboy:
Those contributing daily, weekly or monthly to Nnamdi Kanu's business venture(IPOB) are enemies of ndigbo.

They believe they are contributing to the development of igbos, but the reverse is the case. He has fed them with lies of an imaginary biafra coming soon and they believe. The same trump he deceived to support for Biafra to come, never mentioned Biafra for one day, until he was kicked out.

They say history will always repeat itself. Just like igbos went to war with Nigeria, counting on the partnership of the yorubas. They were shocked and disappointed. The moment they war started, the yorubas took over the management of all foreign companies that were established by the british.

Finally igbos did not get Biafra, lost everything and were given peanuts to start again. If Ojuwku had seen the end, he would have reconsidered his decision.

I would not blame ojukwu, because what he did was solely out of his desire to save his people.But still the outcome was regrettable.

Today history is about to repeat itself a way worse than the civil war. The worst case is that it is a fraudster that wants to lead the entire igbo race to destruction.

Here are 3 ways Kanu will destroy igboland.

1 )Igbo investments in the North.

No doubt, 99% of igbo millionaires / billionaires that sprung up after the war, became rich in the North. Some even became rich by contracts facilitated by friends they had in the North. Even after the war, the relationship between igbos and northerners grew stronger.

Kanu who has never created a business or built anything from scratch, does not know what it means to build a successful business. He has lost both parents to make it worse. For his selfish interest, he does not mind igbos loosing everything the have laboured for in the north.

2) Political Isolation.

As 2023 approaches, every considerate Nigerian knows that if power should shift to the south, Igbos should be given a chance. But this cant be achieved without the north. The relationship between igbos and the northerners is already active. All that needs to be done is to capitalise on it to get the norths support.

Kanu is trying to differentiate between the hausas and Fulanis. Claiming he likes hausas and hates Fulanis. But as far as the north is concerned they are inseparable. So an enemy of the fulani is an enemy of the north. Just like he told his followers to burn their voters card, and not vote. That if they refuse to vote, Biafra will come. Already most of his followers have no interest in Nigerian elections, because he told them Biafra is coming.

FFK fani kayode, as usual gives him support to create enemity with the north. While he is foolishly making enemies with the North, FFK is playing to ensure the yorubas produce the next president. So while kanu is telling his followers to burn voters cards and not vote. FFK is ready to work with the next yoruba candidate for APC.

At the end of the day, Igbos are seen as the enemy, they loose the chance to produce the next president.

3) Anachy and destruction of igboland.

So while igbos loose economically, by loosing investment in the north. They also loose politically by not producing president.

The touts and hoodlums who kanu has promised different ranks in the imaginary biafra begin to cause havoc in the east. With the arms they have acquired, they begin to kill, kidnap and demand for taxew from every business person. The security agencies headed by northerners will turn a blind eye to what is going on in the east. Igbos will leave the north, those in the east will be terrorised and run away from the east. At the end of the day, government fails in the east and Igboland becomes desolate.

Even the north with a northern president is overwhelmed by the insecurity created by their own people. Imagine what the east will be like without any government support.

Biafra we no get, our investments destroyed, presidency we no produce. I wonder how much will be given to each igbo person to start life again this time.

So i urge igbos contributing to kanu and his ESN to see the bigger picture. Kanu is leading igbos to destruction for his personal gains. If kanu truly believes in Biafra, let him denounce his british citizenship for him self and family.

Based of the bolded sir, it is safe to say you do not belong to this discussion. What type of development of Igbo are you talking about? I guess you are type of goofy human beings who write what they do not mean. Do you mean development of Igboland? Anyway at this stage of the struggle, the development of the Igboland is a second fiddle. The talk of development of Igboland should come when the Republic of Igboland has been actualized.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Idiko1: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Ojiofor:
IPOB miscreants who have nothing to lose in life must not be allowed to take ala Igbo back to 1970.

You are granted your silly wish. You and ilk who so much to lose in Republic of Igboland or Biafra can stay in Nigeria. You can even relocate and seek the citizenship of Republic of Niger.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Idiko1:

You are granted your silly wish. You and ilk who so much to lose in Republic of Igboland or Biafra can stay in Nigeria. You can even relocate and seek the citizenship of Republic of Niger.

Biafra is an illusion get over it.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Based of the bolded sir, it is safe to say you do not belong to this discussion. What type of development of Igbo are you talking about? I guess you are type of goofy human beings who write what they do not mean. Do you mean development of Igboland? Anyway at this stage of the struggle, the development of the Igboland is a second fiddle. The talk of development of Igboland should come when the Republic of Igboland has been actualized.

Catalonia did not wait for independence to develop.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2021
I hope you people are seeing the result of your donation? Hope you see what you are turning igboland to because of your stupidity?

No 3 playing out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6491991/gunmen-attack-imo-prison-free

1 Like

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Easternblood: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

I do not engage a hot tampered terrorist in conversation.
From where did you steal this Ojiofir identity from? Your name says sth ,your reasoning says another thing
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Easternblood:
From where did you steal this Ojiofir identity from? Your name says sth ,your reasoning says another thing

What is Ojiofir?
Yes my reasoning does not align with yours.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by criuze(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
You shouldn't have wasted your good time typing this long epistle

Igbos no longer bate an eyelid what is commonly known as Nigeria

and they will do their 21st century best to be free from it
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Easternblood: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ojiofor:

What is Ojiofir?
Yes my reasoning does not align with yours.
Ojiofor
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Easternblood:
Ojiofor

What can I do for you?
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Easternblood: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

What can I do for you?
O kwa I mana I wu efulefu?
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Easternblood:
O kwa I mana I wu efulefu?

Ke ihe mere mu efulefu?
Obu maka Na esom mu unu Na akwado tutu gaga na nkwafu obara Na ala Igbo Na aha ana azo Biafra?
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by gawu1: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
mekaboy:
Those contributing daily, weekly or monthly to Nnamdi Kanu's business venture(IPOB) are enemies of ndigbo.

They believe they are contributing to the development of igbos, but the reverse is the case. He has fed them with lies of an imaginary biafra coming soon and they believe. The same trump he deceived to support for Biafra to come, never mentioned Biafra for one day, until he was kicked out.

They say history will always repeat itself. Just like igbos went to war with Nigeria, counting on the partnership of the yorubas. They were shocked and disappointed. The moment they war started, the yorubas took over the management of all foreign companies that were established by the british.

Finally igbos did not get Biafra, lost everything and were given peanuts to start again. If Ojuwku had seen the end, he would have reconsidered his decision.

I would not blame ojukwu, because what he did was solely out of his desire to save his people.But still the outcome was regrettable.

Today history is about to repeat itself a way worse than the civil war. The worst case is that it is a fraudster that wants to lead the entire igbo race to destruction.

No doubt, 99% of igbo millionaires / billionaires that sprung up after the war, became rich in the North. Some even became rich by contracts facilitated by friends they had in the North. Even after the war, the relationship between igbos and northerners grew stronger.

Kanu who has never created a business or built anything from scratch, does not know what it means to build a successful business. He has lost both parents to make it worse. For his selfish interest, he does not mind igbos loosing everything the have laboured for in the north.

2) Political Isolation.

As 2023 approaches, every considerate Nigerian knows that if power should shift to the south, Igbos should be given a chance. But this cant be achieved without the north. The relationship between igbos and the northerners is already active. All that needs to be done is to capitalise on it to get the norths support.

Kanu is trying to differentiate between the hausas and Fulanis. Claiming he likes hausas and hates Fulanis. But as far as the north is concerned they are inseparable. So an enemy of the fulani is an enemy of the north. Just like he told his followers to burn their voters card, and not vote. That if they refuse to vote, Biafra will come. Already most of his followers have no interest in Nigerian elections, because he told them Biafra is coming.

FFK fani kayode, as usual gives him support to create enemity with the north. While he is foolishly making enemies with the North, FFK is playing to ensure the yorubas produce the next president. So while kanu is telling his followers to burn voters cards and not vote. FFK is ready to work with the next yoruba candidate for APC.

At the end of the day, Igbos are seen as the enemy, they loose the chance to produce the next president.

So while igbos loose economically, by loosing investment in the north. They also loose politically by not producing president.

The touts and hoodlums who kanu has promised different ranks in the imaginary biafra begin to cause havoc in the east. With the arms they have acquired, they begin to kill, kidnap and demand for taxew from every business person. The security agencies headed by northerners will turn a blind eye to what is going on in the east. Igbos will leave the north, those in the east will be terrorised and run away from the east. At the end of the day, government fails in the east and Igboland becomes desolate.

Even the north with a northern president is overwhelmed by the insecurity created by their own people. Imagine what the east will be like without any government support.

Biafra we no get, our investments destroyed, presidency we no produce. I wonder how much will be given to each igbo person to start life again this time.

So i urge igbos contributing to kanu and his ESN to see the bigger picture. Kanu is leading igbos to destruction for his personal gains. If kanu truly believes in Biafra, let him denounce his british citizenship for him self and family.

I agreed with you.
On the consequences Igbos are likely to face as results of Nnamdi Kanu activities:

Point number 2 is already in the top gear. It will be difficult for any Igbo to occupy presidency position any soon given the facts on ground in term of Igbo political relation with others.

Point number 3, Anachy and destruction of igboland has just started. Ipob, ESN, Unknown gunmen or whatever they call them are demons bent on jeopardising the lives of Igbo people and causing blood spilling in Igbo land. Very soon Igbo land will become theatre of unnecessary war.

Point number 1, Igbo investments in the North is worming up. Igbos should know that the senseless targeting killing of the northerners in the East is not being replied now because of Buhari. Should that continue after Buhari's government, definitely the usual tite for tat will resume and we all know who will suffer most.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Easternblood: 5:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Ke ihe mere mu efulefu?
Obu maka Na esom mu unu Na akwado tutu gaga na nkwafu obara Na ala Igbo Na aha ana azo Biafra?
O di iche na I choghi nkwafu obara maka na my onwe m achoghi ya Mana ma I choghi Biafra, nwoke m I bu efulefu
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Easternblood:
O di iche na I choghi nkwafu obara maka na my onwe m achoghi ya Mana ma I choghi Biafra, nwoke m I bu efulefu

Gi onwe Gi choro Biafra kedu zi ihe jigi inwete ya bu Biafra? Obu gini ji nkita onwu?
Efulefu nke Gi Na iberibe gwara ugwa.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Easternblood: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Gi onwe Gi choro Biafra kedu zi ihe jigi inwete ya bu Biafra? Obu gini ji nkita onwu?
Efulefu nke Gi Na iberibe gwara ugwa.
Ara gbaa gi ebe Ahu...Ka I noro rachasiwa Ndi aboki na Ndi Yoruba Ike o kwaya? Chineke kpoo gi oku ebe Ahu...O buru na I choro Naijiria , Gaa biri na Sokoto
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by Ojiofor: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Easternblood:
Ara gbaa gi ebe Ahu...Ka I noro rachasiwa Ndi aboki na Ndi Yoruba Ike o kwaya? Chineke kpoo gi oku ebe Ahu...O buru na I choro Naijiria , Gaa biri na Sokoto

Umu azi Na amaghi ihe Na enye Gi nsogbu.
Izuzucha Na Internet what next?
Ikpocham ikwu Biafra obialanu grin
Obukwanu nga obiri. Iche na okwu eji enweta obodo bu okwu diri ndi ara Na ndi agamevu dika Gi. Taa siri nsi nsi si ebaa puo.

2 Likes

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
The blood of these children are on your heads.
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by meccuno: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
mekaboy:

2) Political Isolation.

[/s]
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
I hope you all can see how well the monster you are feeding is growing?
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2021
Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2021
You guys should come and carry your corpse.

Re: Those Funding IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu Are Enemies Of Ndigbo by mekaboy(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2021
You guys should count how many igbos you hae kiled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Releases The List Of Captured Boko Haram's Commanders / Obi-datti Please Drop The Idea Of Hourly Rate Payment For Workers / Rivers State: PU Results In Obio Akpor Vs What INEC Collated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.