Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? (3645 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Gani Adam Before And Gani Adams After Receiving Jonathan Pipeline Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by favor914: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
psucc:
Imagine if Christ visited Judas Iscariot in his home, may be the Soldiers would have not waste their time taking Him to the Council for trial. They would've finished everything there and then.

Igboho must be careful with the Judas Iscariot of Yoruba.
The political leader of the Yorubas, are you calling Yorubas political Judases?
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by psucc(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
favor914:
The political leader of the Yorubas, are you calling Yorubas political Judases?
No such insinuation in my post. It is not all 'leaders' that deserves to be so called.

You lead people not money, not just you interest but that of the people.
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
TimmyA:
Tinubu does not represent the Yoruba people but his selfish interest alone

Igbo always proving smart but they are not! Leave Yoruba alone. Almighty shit hole of Abia is there to worry about
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oshigun:

I don tire for these IPOBians sef. Always working a divisive angle whereas they only end up displaying lack of commonsense again and again every time they meddle in Yoruba affairs.

Tinubu is a premier Yoruba politician with an eye on the Presidency in 2023, running on the platform of the ruling Party, and deservedly so.

He cannot therefore openly associate with Igboho but that does not mean Tinubu is not in support of what Sunday Igboho is doing.

Of those supporting Igboho and his actions, there will be those Igboho can meet openly and many he can only meet or talk to secretly. Simple. Only IPOBians will pretend not to know the difference to shade Tinubu.

You dey mind them, dem go dey carry their yeye head they do OFOFO up and down
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol after gbegile boys are through with him, he'll even call mr osewa a gbegile cheesy

they've messed up with him psychologically cheesy

before, helinues dey para for everybody not until gbegile hand touch am, he come gentile now, comment less to avoid breaking rules and avoid any kind of fight with any nairalander
well they're not through with him yet sha

currently he's wearing elastic rubber pant screaming fadhiga and Gandollaar his nemesis.
God bless gbegile boys
I'm their fan forever
So you mean monogamy has been receiving the correct therapy to cure his uncontrolled Igbo-phobia grin

Cc lzaa msallison afamed sarrki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Gandollaar(f): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol after gbegile boys are through with him, he'll even call mr osewa a gbegile cheesy

they've messed up with him psychologically cheesy

before, helinues dey para for everybody not until gbegile hand touch am, he come gentile now, comment less to avoid breaking rules and avoid any kind of fight with any nairalander
well they're not through with him yet sha

currently he's wearing elastic rubber pant screaming fadhiga and Gandollaar his nemesis.
God bless gbegile boys
I'm their fan forever
So it's official?
Helinues is monogamy. Brings me back to my initial question, why the name "monogamy"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by laiperi: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yoruba has different people for different tasks.

Tinubu fits into a role just as Igboho fit into another. You may like Tinubu for going after Yoruba distractors and hate him for President.

Igboho is love as a Warrior.

Keep on guessing Yoruba at your own risk.
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by ajailer(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2021
igboho is trying to distance himself from Tinubu. their interest dey clash.... tinubu sef don give igboho money before in the past...2m as petrol money
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by ngadaAwo: 1:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
So it's official?
Helinues is monogamy. Brings me back to my initial question, why the name "monogamy"?
lol before nko
his helinues Monika was sent to holidays by the mods courtesy of me
he started using this and I bursted him too
helinues is my boy
he cannot escape me in this forum cheesy
he's wearing pain and crying but I no send am grin
he's now a good boy and follows nairaland rules unlike helinues we knew before.
well his rehabilitation continues because it's forever cheesy
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Monogamy: 2:45am On Feb 28, 2021
ngadaAwo:
gbegile boys accumulate before doing the needful
you know that grin

where's your helinues account cheesy
sleeping
you're just behaving well to avoid sleeping this too
you monitor all your comments and makes sure it's not against nairaland rules
you fear ban more than anything hence you behave
well the siege continues

God bless nairaland
God bless gbegile boys
they're doing a great job on trolls

lzaa imhotep Gandollaar Rekhina ThatFairGuy

How can a grown up person be talking to himself loudly in the public.

Hope you understand what that means.

You are giving yourself unnecessary headache by creating an imaginary enemies on your head hence cancelling people's comments cos they have different opinions from yours... Only you having unreal 30+ enemies on NL..... How can a heart of a man full of such hatred?

Are you not the same guy that was claimed of creating more than 8,000 monikers on NL ( Yes 8,000 to show how idle one can be) for trolling people hence manipulating NL statistics.

You have been denying other NL's of expressing their views on FP topics ( Abi, if 5 of his victims made fp comments, that means 5 space booked for cancelling which will later be wiped out by mods.

Now, considering the unnecessary work you have been given to the mods that ban you now and then, only one person, tormenting many ??

That you chose to spend your time, energy and productivity on that can never be my problem.

Karma will definitely catch up on you sooner or later.

And btw, who is helinues?
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by ngadaAwo: 3:28am On Feb 28, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

How can a grown up person be talking to himself loudly in the public.

Hope you understand what that means.

You are giving yourself unnecessary headache by creating an imaginary enemies on your head hence cancelling people's comments cos they have different opinions from yours... Only you having unreal 30+ enemies on NL..... How can a heart of a man full of such hatred?

Are you not the same guy that was claimed of creating more than 8,000 monikers on NL ( Yes 8,000 to show how idle one can be) for trolling people hence manipulating NL statistics.

You have been denying other NL's of expressing their views on FP topics ( Abi, if 5 of his victims made fp comments, that means 5 space booked for cancelling which will later be wiped out by mods.

Now, considering the unnecessary work you have been given to the mods that ban you now and then, only one person, tormenting many ??

That you chose to spend your time, energy and productivity on that can never be my problem.

Karma will definitely catch up on you sooner or later.

And btw, who is helinues?
[/s]
what's this one saying
sorry I don't understand you
this is my only nairaland account
lol are you denying helinues your alternate moniker grin
the fear of rule 19
ohhh now I'm the same person as lzaa imhotep Gandollaar ThatFairGuy and fadhiga

told you one day you'll call me Mr osewa cheesy
the siege continues
who no know go know cheesy

God bless nairaland
God bless the mods
God bless gbegile boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Gandollaar(f): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying
sorry I don't understand you
this is my only nairaland account
lol are you denying helinues your alternate moniker grin
the fear of rule 19
ohhh now I'm the same person as lzaa imhotep Gandollaar ThatFairGuy and fadhiga

told you one day you'll call me Mr osewa cheesy
the siege continues
who no know go know cheesy

God bless nairaland
God bless the mods
God bless gbegile boys
Monogamy are you truly helinues? E get why I dey ask.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by efighter: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Akanbiedu:
All of them there worked for the PDP in the past

They are all still working for PDP.
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by surgical: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2021
Oshigun:

I don tire for these IPOBians sef. Always working a divisive angle whereas they only end up displaying lack of commonsense again and again every time they meddle in Yoruba affairs.

Tinubu is a premier Yoruba politician with an eye on the Presidency in 2023, running on the platform of the ruling Party, and deservedly so.

He cannot therefore openly associate with Igboho but that does not mean Tinubu is not in support of what Sunday Igboho is doing.

Of those supporting Igboho and his actions, there will be those Igboho can meet openly and many he can only meet or talk to secretly. Simple. Only IPOBians will pretend not to know the difference to shade Tinubu.
Abeg stop this,you can't fool anybody with this your tinubu tale,he is a coward,he is selfish and only looking out for himself,he doesn't have the attributes of a good leader but that of a con artist,buhari never hid his love for his people and his religion while he was seeking the presidency,that did not stop him from achieving his goal,infact it strengthen it,reason he always have 12m votes ready for him at every election from his people,because they trusted him,he always speak for them,example is his encounter with lam Adesina,but you can't say same for tinubu,where are the cows .
The Yorubas knows who to invest their hopes in,definetly not tinubu.
Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
Monogamy are you truly helinues? E get why I dey ask.
Monogamy right now

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Gandollaar(f): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2021
imhotep:

Monogamy right now

Cc lzaa
Helinues don't be tired...

There's a reason for everything in life. Are you truly monogamy?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Who's Asinwinju? Oh! That toad-eyed fella that doesn't give a flying f**k what happens to his people as far as his bullion vans, toll gates and presidential ambition are intact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Elders Are Against Odu'a Republic / LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors / Dapo Abiodun's Possible Police Mugshot From 1986

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.