Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors (3648 Views)

Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation / 10 Former Governors Who May Suffer Orji Uzor Kalu’s Fate / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by orazx: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/775024835865238/posts/4347167131984306/

Here is A leaked call conversation btw Former Ogun state Governor Ibikunle Amosun and Former Borno state Governor Kashim Shettima

I am sure after this seeing and listening to this Video you will all know that Shettima not a good leader.

The Hausas are the main problem of this Country.
In the Video he claimed the Igbo started the Boko haram and said their plans now is to bring the SE Economy down.
Even to the extent of saying that Fashola was given a direct order not to Assign a new Pharmaceutical Company to an Igbo man.

He said they can survive without the Igbo's oil yet they are not ready to let them go. Niger have oil too so we dont need the SE oil.

Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Rawgold29(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
this is serious embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by IlovePMB: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
This one loud ooo. Wahala dey.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by adedehinbo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes I have listen to this online,I can confirm to you that most of the things shetima said is really true and it's unfortunate that they are planning something big for the igbos,whoever doesn't believe this is a big mumu

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by adonis89(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Old video. Something they've being playing on Radio Biafra since 2015
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Built2last: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
All Igbos have watched this audio it e.emboldened all Biafrans

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Built2last:
All Igbos have watched this audio it e.emboldened all Biafrans

Embolden or Embarass?
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by DiagnoPolitics: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
adedehinbo:
Yes I have listen to this online,I can confirm to you that most of the things shetima said is really true and it's unfortunate that they are planning something big for the igbos,whoever doesn't believe this is a big mumu

The Easterners are very much ready for cow-bleeping Abokki nincompoops.

When this is over, there will only be two possibilities, it is either the fulani allow the East leave the contraption peacefully while they retain their lordship over other weaker tribes who have been willing tools for them OR they force everyone into a WAR which they will surely lose with very tribe turning against the fulanis when sh1t hits the fan and sending them packing to futa jalon or whatever crevices they crawled out from. There will be no middle ground for the sahelian terrorists.

fulanis will be the biggest losers after the next war they so much want to unleash on the South. They will lose everything including all their emirates which they took by conquest. The next war will be an anti-f00lani terrorist revolution.

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Built2last: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
kmcutez:

Embolden or Embarass?

Emboldened Biafra agitation.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Edolor(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
The fulanis are evil I will report this to tompolo, so that he can do justice to it.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Lanretoye(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
It’s clear now that these people will never play second in this country.even if tinubu wins,he will never enjoy his tenure cos they will handicap him like osinbajo.
I see tinubu as president and aboki as Vice President,CJ,senate president and other top positions so he will be tactically useless.the best thing is just to take the bold step.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by adedehinbo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

The Easterners are very much ready for cow-bleeping Abokki nincompoops.

When this is over, there will only be two possibilities, it is either the fulani allow the East leave the contraption peacefully while they retain their lordship over other weaker tribes who have been willing tools for them OR they force everyone into a WAR which they will surely lose with very tribe turning against the fulanis when sh1t hits the fan and sending them packing to futa jalon or whatever crevices they crawled out from. There will be no middle ground for the sahelian terrorists.

fulanis will be the biggest losers after the next war they so much want to unleash on the South. They will lose everything including all their emirates which they took by conquest.

they really mean it,you think the rail from niger is just a play thing
?they are also trying to push southwest away from farming,reason why they supports Fulanis invasion of south west, interesting days ahead walahi,it's going to be tough
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by IgweOfNnewi: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ok
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Tinubuadvocate: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stale news.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by McStoic(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fulanis are always over estimating their abilities and underestimating others. Through history, Fulanis are known to start what they cannot finish. Their mission too in Nigeria shall crumble like their efforts in Central African Republic. Nomadic hit and run cowards..
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by sapientia(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Shittima was largely right about the igbos, but wrong about the whole yoruba muslim/Christain issue..... Lot's of Yoruba christains supported buhari largely because of osinbanjo.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Edolor:
The fulanis are evil I will report this to tompolo, so that he can do justice to it.
Nonsense! Almost a Southerners don't know anything abt North but they're quick to fulanise the whole North. Shettima is Kanuri from Borno. North is entirely different from south. We're all the same except for those who have hidden agenda sponsored by foreign elements.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
It is well.
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by HisSexcellency(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
The anger and bitterness in this phone call is just mind blowing embarassed
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Daniel058(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
The kunle he's talking to is acting as if he's not interested in the conversation ...

Well I think the only problem we have in Nigeria is Fulani .

I have met a lot of Good hausa people here in Ebonyi.

I remember many years ago When anytime we see Fulanis, we run to them , watching their cattle graze was our source of Joy. We gve them whatever we can to MAKE them happy.

There was This particular guy whose name was Audu , he speaks my dialect well . He would come to my house and I follow him around . Chai I remember the songs we sing those days .

But today Fulanis are nobody's friend again but killers . Chai UWA MMEBI!!! cry cry
Re: LEAKED Conversation Btw Two Former Governors by Dim08: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2021
My Igbo brothers, we should learn to first show some respect to our host communities. Arrogance would never help. Shettima was right in some of his statement but not absolutely right.

During my NYSC, I observe that my fellow Igbo Corps members were very arrogant to the kings and chiefs of the community we visited somewhere in Ogun state. They even said they could not prostrate that of was not their own culture. I did it because they same when you're in Rome you behave like the Romans.

Bible says God resist the proud but give grace to the humble.

If there is one thing I like about the Yoruba tribe for, it is the fact that they know when to COMPROMISE and DIALOGUE. They know when to TAKE COVER and when to TAKE OVER.

Meanwhile, many people from my Igbo tribe always LOOK DOWN on other tribes as if they are inferior to us. They speak ARROGANTLY to people and they won't COMPROMISE when it is needed. This is called STUBBORNNESS.

I would recommend for us Igbo to watch Game of Thrones, Into the Badlands and other Kingdom war films. Compromise is needed in life at times. Alliances are needed to win war. No one is perfect or self-sufficient.

Anyone who is PROUD will have GOD to CONTEND with.

We Igbos should stop being ARROGANT to our non-igbo neighbours.

(1) (Reply)

PIB Bill: The 3% Vs 30%: As Explained By A Nairalaner / ESN Shoot Dead Notorious Criminal On Camera (Very Disturbing Video) / Egypt A Muslim Country Has Refused To Help Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.