Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Roqqu Is A Scam! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Roqqu Is A Scam! (1365 Views)

How Do I Know A Company Is A Scam? / Is Studying Engineering Now A Scam In Nigeria / Is My Job A Scam!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roqqu Is A Scam! by Networths: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2021
This might not be the right section to post this, i plead with the mods to help move it to the right section. Good people of nairaland, I've been on this forum - though as a guest reader - for some years now. I had to create this account to express my ordeal and to advice fellow hustlers to stay off common crypto wallet known as "ROQQU", it is a scam site run by a team of fraudsters. Early January, I created an account on their app and bought a fraction of Bitcoin. Two days later, I logged out of my account for some reasons, and damn!, that was how I couldn't log in again! My BTC, I couldn't access it no more. I reached out to them on Twitter, they directed me to their intercom where some of their teams initially attended to me and all of a sudden, they stopped attending to me and never replied my messages ever since....I'm afraid, I've lost my BTC to fraudsters, claiming to be running a legit site.
Roqqu is a scam, run by fraudsters!
Re: Roqqu Is A Scam! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Before nkor?

Scam wallets done full everywhere and some are even run by Nigerians targeting fellow Nigerians which is very very sad

2 Likes

Re: Roqqu Is A Scam! by Networths: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Before nkor?

Scam wallets done full everywhere and some are even run by Nigerians targeting fellow Nigerians which is very very sad
cry cry cry
Re: Roqqu Is A Scam! by silento(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2021
were u able to recover it bro coz i lost 180k to them
Re: Roqqu Is A Scam! by Cythony: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2021
I am just surprised hearing or seeing this. Roqqu is actually something I have been using for a while and the people I am mentoring on Crypto verse can't recall how many I registered there too. They still remain one of the best I have used so for, my best used to be BitX (which is now LUNO) but haven't messed up due to stopping withdrawals cos of CBN ban. Do your research though.

(1) (Reply)

Petrochemical, Gas Engineerung, As A Career, What Do You Know About It? / A.P. Moller - Maersk Group / Is It True That CBN And NDIC Are Set To Legalise Use Of Bitcoin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.