Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Just Imagining Working With My Girlfriend In The Same Office! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Imagining Working With My Girlfriend In The Same Office! (1363 Views)

Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / Would You Date Someone In The Same Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagining Working With My Girlfriend In The Same Office! by worldz(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2006
Hi all !

Am just wondering, my girlfriend is currently jobless and keeps reminding me in case of any job openings.

But the fact is there is a vacancy right here in my organization. But how do i tell her ! 'cos am right  now imagining working with her in the same office, under the same boss and other things that might follow, WHO KNOWS!

Pls i would really like to hear your views.  undecided
Re: Just Imagining Working With My Girlfriend In The Same Office! by ajayi1(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2006
Since you love her, you can get her another job OR she should join you in your working place. BUT there wount be any much respect. WELL IT DEPENDS grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Imagining Working With My Girlfriend In The Same Office! by favourwal(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2006
Get her a job in another office.

There are a thousand and one jobs every where if she has the qualifications.

Working together, u see each other every day, then see after work, and if u are living together it doesn't make for so much fun anymore cos u are practically suffocating each other and believe me in every relationship u need your space.

So use your connections to get her fixed else where.Better for both of u.
Re: Just Imagining Working With My Girlfriend In The Same Office! by finemocha(f): 2:17am On Apr 24, 2007
worldz

stop being selfish adn notify her of hte opening

(1) (Reply)

Must I Go Through Masters Programme Before I Can Get A Well Paying Job? / 'nigeria Peace Corps Act When Passed Into Law Will Create Employment’ / Nebosh Training For 210k In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.