Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105620 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by alingo2013(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lion26:
Female Are Born For Sex Nothing More.

Like your mother and sisters

8 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

Hi do you have a page on Instagram where your works are on display?
Sorry I used to have but Instagram deleted my account some time earlier. working on getting another one. u can contact me now via WhatsApp.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
babtoundey:

I hate the frame of "typical Yoruba boy" you're all putting .
up. It's absolutely wrong portraying the whole clan in negative light because of the attitude of the irresponsible few. Yoruba has nothing to do with irresponsibility.

Fix it, Davido is just an irresponsible, sex maniac Nigerian celebrity
[s]

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by federalgodey: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
l hail ohhhhh!
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by ngadaAwo: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
divinecode101:

I know
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Puloc:
OBO baba tuale oooo. I sure say u wan break baba fella kuti record for baby mama tins. U fit gv me chioma number make I finish from where u stop grin
grin grin lol.

G, this kinda floor, pls how much do you charge per square meter?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Can you imagine that girl saying chioma cook and cooked. Imagine that like Davido would starve without her cooking.

Davido finance a very expensive lifestyle for her, without she will be nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lion26:
Female Are Born For Sex Nothing More.
Your mother and your ancestral mothers too ba.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Saidfx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
luvmijeje:
It's a lesson for women! All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

They will cage your destiny all in the name of religion and marriage. The beginning and the end of your life is a man. A man that that can be control by sex.

All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

How or what do you mean by foolish marriage, luvmijeje So make person know marry again because of some celeb, unsubstantial news. Your comments here shows how hurtful your past relationships have been with the opposite sex. I pity people that follow your own kind of mind set. Don't marry o!

8 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chioma remains a total disgrace to her father.

She still have time to quickly take charge of her baby and put him on path of where he belongs..

Rowland should take his son while there is still time
Go and tell Flavour's baby mamas fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Ovo04(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Twelfthman:
You wanna date a lesbian? This better not be true else I pity David

Pity yourself.
Those are the main freaky freaky ��

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
2 ladies have testified that Davido has huge curvy cucumber. Davido just dey yansh all off them. I am sure the women Davido have slept with must have exceed 20. I heared he impregnated 2 or 3, yet many ladies are fighting to be first on the queue.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by MrIcredible: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:
You guys sincerely expect Davido to stick with Chioma forever?
Seun messanger
Where u dey since?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Left a straight woman for a bisexual woman. grin grin grin

I remember how Bi-sexual Jeniffer wanted to snatch me away from my straight Sarah oh!.
grin grin grin.

Jeniffer fine shaa.. No be lie grin
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by JIREN01: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yewandequeen:
but engaged
Engaged isn't a marital status; you're either single, married, or divorced.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
99thEnemy:
grin grin lol.
G, this kinda floor, pls how much do you charge per square meter?
Contact me via WhatsApp if u want to talk business.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by rocknation62(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Do you even know the meaning of bisexual? smh

No I don’t, please enlighten me since you know...
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by MrIcredible: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chioma remains a total disgrace to her father.

She still have time to quickly take charge of her baby and put him on path of where he belongs..

Rowland should take his son while there is still time
Take his son? Take her son?

Are you okay?

Davido should not take his son?

No be person son chioma leave to be with Davido? Chioma wey be runs girls before... She's not his first baby mama and can never be the last.

Kiss the truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Iko5000: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
yep and you did not know that she bats the same team
Drizzy5001:
I thought Young M. A is a girl? undecided
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
JIREN01:
Engaged isn't a marital status; you're either single, married, or divorced.
More oil to your head.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin still fit b one night stand things
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I thought Young M. A is a girl? undecided
Yes nah! grin
She is a lesbian Tomboy grin grin .
Fvcks her b!tches with a strap grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
MrIcredible:

Seun messanger
Where u dey since?

Seunmsg not seun messanger.

I’m here now, you wan give me money ni?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by malele(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Johnayoola:
My only question is why do people especially Nigerian finds pleasure in other's people downfall when you are not a witch,make una leave chioma alone abeg she will be fine

U seem to be the only reasonable one here.
I don’t even understand nairaland, did Davido tell nairaland that the he is dating the girl ? Or holding hands with a girl now transcends to dating ?
Nigerians get problem

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:

I broken engagement is better than a broken marriage so they say grin grin grin
Savage
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Danhoys: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
If not for Davido, would any of you know who Chioma is?

Married or not, she's now a celebrity chef all thanks to Davido.

She didn't lose entirely. In fact, she gained a whole lot.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
But poor chioma has been the one cooking for 3 years
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by julaion: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
make davido know say for igbo tradition there is nothing like babymama or babydaddy... the son belongs to chioma's father or who ever marries chioma..

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by GameGod(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
babtoundey:

I hate the frame of "typical Yoruba boy" you're all putting up. It's absolutely wrong portraying the whole clan in negative light because of the attitude of the irresponsible few. Yoruba has nothing to do with irresponsibility.

Fix it, Davido is just an irresponsible, sex maniac Nigerian celebrity.

Ntor, but yorubas are quick to lebel all herdsmen as terrorist.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
seunmsg:
You guys sincerely expect Davido to stick with Chioma forever?
I just weak for them. Chioma too knows he can't stick with her forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.