Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105617 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by WriterX(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Toks2008:

I don't support randinness cos it is an irresponsible way of life but you ought not to start that first paragraph with "I pity Chioma"

Did she tell you she wants to be pitied?

Was she not aware of the randy life of Davido?

Did she not meet other baby mamas before agreeing to open her legs?

Unfortunately Chioma may never marry Davido if the Perruzzi story is true.

that's how we know those who practice blogging and those who practiced journalism

Davido may not escalate it but he is seriously pained and the only way she can find succour is to find another lady.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
banmee:

So you are basically talking about your mother. I wonder how she'll feel hearing her son son say she was born only to breed. And if a woman does not invest in trying to get back her shape after birth, she deserves anything she gets. My wife is more than 40 years old but she will shame any 25 year old woman anywhere.

Dang, dude, you sound so angry and bitter. Please, good sir, enjoy your 48-year old wife, who is so young at heart. At least bear in mind that you must NEVER glance at, or think about, any sweet young woman aged 23, with all her feminine attributes in full bloom, otherwise a delegation of Nairaland vigilantes will be forced to REPORT your impure thoughts to your wife, who will then impose brutal sanctions as punishment.

Got breast Nigeria !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Saidfx:

All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

How or what do you mean by foolish marriage, luvmijeje So make person know marry again because of some celeb, unsubstantial news. Your comments here shows how hurtful your past relationships have been with the opposite sex. I pity people that follow your own kind of mind set. Don't marry o!

This is not the issue of celeb. This is an issue of women who crush their ambitions, their dreams, their gifts, opportunities and purpose in life all in the name of marriage.

They were brainwashed by religion and by culture that it is the only way they can hold on to a man.

It's a lie from the pit of hell. A man will always be a man. A woman must be true to herself.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na chop and clean mouth Davido dey do.I pity d girl too,soon he will get tired and bored,its a matter of time he will do the same to her.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by bluefilm: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Well, Chioma should just accept the fact that when it comes to ballers like Davido, the young nigga will just keep balling...
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
pansophist:
If I am surprised, I swear, make thunder fire me cool

shocked Oga Pansophist, a.k.a. Man of wisdom, how you dey Sir? cool
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by tellwisdom: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Very useless being with nothing to contribute to friendship.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by seguno2: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
OOzz:
They don't call them yoruba demon for nothing

In your smartness, Flavour and 2Baba are Yorubas from where

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by princejenks(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
probably another music video loading, she's a model na

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Starzo: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Not all women have sagged breasts after pregnancy and since me have an isssue with their wives bodies why not talk it out with her instead of going behind her back?

She ruined her body for you

nonsense talk. Talking as if it's only men that want babies and women don't but only bear babies to please men.

If it's so then,women should stop getting pregnant since, they only do it to please men.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Coinbased: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Offcourse he is getting money he is attracting bitchessss just like me
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by banmee(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

The typical 'but ur mom is a woman' argument

Maybe his mom wasn't shít?

His mum was/is. You get your perception of life from how you grow up and the people you surrounded yourself with. Why am I not disappointed? As expected.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
[Ur type shouldnt get married.with ur mental pattern and maturity will only breed daughters who are strippers and prostitutes,the boys will be ashawo hunters and dogs.its not an Insult,its called fact.quoteakumo7150]

Dang, dude, you sound so angry and bitter. Please, good sir, enjoy your 40-year old wife, who is so young at heart. At least bear in mind thar you must NEVER look at, or think about, any sweet young woman with all her feminine attributes in full bloom, otherwise a delegation of Nairaland vigilantes will REPORT your impure thoughts to your wife, who will then impose brutal sanctions as punishment.

Got breast Nigeria ![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Ur type shouldnt get married.with ur mental pattern and maturity will only breed daughters who are strippers and prostitutes,the boys will be ashawo hunters and dogs.its not an Insult,its called fact.quoteakumo7150]

Dang, dude, you sound so angry and bitter. Please, good sir, enjoy your 40-year old wife, who is so young at heart. At least bear in mind thar you must NEVER look at, or think about, any sweet young woman with all her feminine attributes in full bloom, otherwise a delegation of Nairaland vigilantes will REPORT your impure thoughts to your wife, who will then impose brutal sanctions as punishment.

Got breast Nigeria !

Oga I beg no fess. No be all man pikin blokkos go fiti wake up to shook old mama. No be me cause am o. I just dey report am, as I see am.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
So Davido has now gone foreign grin
His carribean sidechick has the goods in the right places sha
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
[ITS WOMEN WHO ARE NOT FEMINIST THAT SUFFER THIS. THANK GOD IM FEMINIST AND ALHA LAST YEAR I BOUGHT MY MUM A HOUSE IN THE STATES. I PAID IN CASH WITH MONEY FROM MY OWN COMPANY,I STARTED WEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL.quote author=luvmijeje post=99482951]It's a lesson for women! All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

They will cage your destiny all in the name of religion and marriage. The beginning and the end of your life is a man. A man that that can be control by sex. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[ITS WOMEN WHO ARE NOT FEMINIST THAT SUFFER THIS. THANK GOD IM FEMINIST AND ALPHA FEMALE** LAST YEAR I BOUGHT MY MUM A HOUSE IN THE STATES. I PAID IN CASH WITH MONEY FROM MY OWN COMPANY,I STARTED WEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL. I HOPE CHIOMA CASH OUT BIG TIME WEN THE LOVE WAS STILL SHACKING DAVIDO.uote author=luvmijeje post=99482951]It's a lesson for women! All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

They will cage your destiny all in the name of religion and marriage. The beginning and the end of your life is a man. A man that that can be control by sex.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
seguno2:

In your smartness, Flavour and 2Baba are Yorubas from where

From osun and ekiti states respectively
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
[DONT JUST GET MARRIED.DO BABY MAMA SHIT..quote author=Jakumo post=99487698]

Oga I beg no fess. No be all man pikin blokkos go fiti wake up to shook old mama. No be me cause am o. I just dey report am, as I see am.[/quote]
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Walkee: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
PoloG:
yes and she is a lesbian
they'd sue you in Canada and soon in the US for referring to her as a "she" since she claims to be a boy
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Walkee: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
EmekaA125:
Chioma sef na big time fool. She saw how other ladies that Davido had a fling with ended up baby Mama's yet she went ahead to put head. David is a typical Yoruba boy, he won't marry Chioma. He can only use her to his satisfaction but won't marry her. Sad but bitter truth
it's an honour to bear Davido's son
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Yankee101: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Woman, don't post anyone on social media that hasn't paid your bride price
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[ITS WOMEN WHO ARE NOT FEMINIST THAT SUFFER THIS. THANK GOD IM FEMINIST AND ALHA LAST YEAR I BOUGHT MY MUM A HOUSE IN THE STATES. I PAID IN CASH WITH MONEY FROM MY OWN COMPANY,I STARTED WEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL.quote author=luvmijeje post=99482951]It's a lesson for women! All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

They will cage your destiny all in the name of religion and marriage. The beginning and the end of your life is a man. A man that that can be control by sex.
This has nothing to do with both of y'all's back n forth replies....I just want to say that I'm proud of you. Really am, as long as the story of you strating your own company and buying momma a crib in the states is true. You go girl! *applauds*
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

And since she knows that, she was stupid to bring a baby into that situation.
Well, I wouldn't say she was stupid bringing in a baby. She prolly saw it as an opportunity to have a baby for him because she knows a lot of ladies out there would do same if they had that chance.
I don't expect her not to know David would not stick with only her for the rest of his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by babtoundey(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
GameGod:

Ntor, but yorubas are quick to lebel all herdsmen as terrorist. Feel the hit also

You got it all wrong. Yoruba did not name all herdsmen criminal neither did they name the Fulanis terrorists. Yorubas ate not the first or only set of people facing heders problem in Nigeria. So, if you are looking for who to blame, blame it on Nigerians.

He point mains that it is wrong to judge the rest with the sample attained from the nonentity few.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by biggy26: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.
So so untrue. Pure garbage talk. When you mature, you will talk differently.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Charles4000(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ctorch:
I pity Chioma – Nigerians reacts as Davido steps out with alleged new girlfriend in St. Maarten (Video).

Top Nigerian music act, David Adeleke aka Davido has sparked viral reactions after being caught on camera stepping out with a new woman while on vacation.

The singer who is currently in St. Maarten, was seen holding hands with the lady reported to be US rapper, Young MA’s ex-girlfriend, Mya Yafai.

Davido and Mya further stirred dating rumours with their Insta-story photos showing the same sea side in St. Maarten.

The DMW boss is engaged to Chioma Avril Rowland who is also his baby mama, and the short video clip has left feeling some level of pity for Chioma as fans wonder if Davido is now dating a new girl.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fNiDB-1QDM

https://twitter.com/TheShadeRoom/status/1365775198834749440?s=19
hahahahaha Chioma so after everything...huh she thinks having a child will stop davido from kicking her ass...anyway.. the lord is your strength.....
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
biggy26:

So so untrue. Pure garbage talk. When you mature, you will talk differently.

Oga, any married man claiming to be completely satisfied with the haggard look of their old ball-and-chain, is either lying because she is right there reading his every typed word in this forum, or is simply too scared to look around and become tempted by all those smoking hot young women walking about and displaying Mama God's finest living sculpture.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by unmask: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
luvmijeje:
It's a lesson for women! All in the name of foolish marriage, you won't have ambition, you won't have a dream and most importantly you won't have a plan. You will rely your purpose on earth on a 'man'.

I hope you have made more money than Chioma or more ambitious than her. Rather than worry about yourself it is how Chioma is faring that is your concern
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by soojar(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jakumo:
When a woman has borne a child, her breasts droop and flatten, while her belly gets loose and flabby, which all adds up to be one major turn-off for many males. That is why married men are most likely to stray from their wives the instant pregnancy enters into the equation.

In short, wives are for breeding and child rearing, while nubile young women are for hot sex and fun times. Rich men, as a rule, hastily upgrade to tender young single women with pert jiggly breasts and toned midriffs, the instant their wives grow fat from bearing babies. Blame nature if you will, but the male human being is hard-wired to seek out fit young women that have NEVER been pregnant. Once that woman's belly grows large with a baby inside, the sex drive of her husband DIES.

Expect our man Ned Nwankwo, of the Young Puszy fame, to hurriedly dump his child-bride of last year, since she has borne a bouncing baby for him, thereby becoming a housewife with zero appeal to the billionaire. Time to move on.

Guy, why you dey open this secret that has been guarded through the ages by our fore fathers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Youngpo413: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Blame the fish brained girl chioma, I laugh if she thinks davido a core player will end up with her.
maybe she thinks she will change him....
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
soojar:

Guy, why you dey open this secret that has been guarded through the ages by our fore fathers?

I'm pretty sure most women already know this reality of married life in Nigeria specifically. Women who are realists, will wisely avoid undue stress by requesting that their husband always wear his raincoat for those away matches, while also laying down the law that there should be NO home games in the matrimonial bed.

Aggressive, jealous and idealistic women, on the other hand, will seek to commit violence against their husband, or his side-chick, thus destroying the marriage, or qualifying themselves for jail time if blood is shed during the "woman scorned " revenge mission.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.