Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (105618 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
this make me remembered one of the German Philosopher's Friedrich Nietzsche's quote

women are nothing but machine that produces children- Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Hatima: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Not all women have sagged breasts after pregnancy and since me have an isssue with their wives bodies why not talk it out with her instead of going behind her back?

She ruined her body for you

You have even gone too far by explaining..it simple. the person who gave the analysis of sagging boobs and all is very immature

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

because Flavour didn't say he was going to marry his babymama and then turn around to do something else..
Flavour didn't say he was going to marry them but the first one went ahead to tattoo his name on her? Who tattoos an ordinary boyfriend's name?
Did Chioma not say Peruzzi is her cousin but was fvcking him under Davido's nose? Who marries such? The revelation caused the issue, maybe if she had confessed to Davido, he should have forgiven her.
Can you marry someone you detect is fvcking your friend under your nose?
His brother married from Calabar and well accepted, no member of the family is associating with Chioma. That speaks volume.
They simply don't want her! Davido didn't disvirgin her.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hatima:
You have even gone too far by explaining..it simple. the person who gave the analysis of sagging boobs and all is very immature

Yes mama agba. Very immature ha ha.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by vhuqnl(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Twelfthman:
You wanna date a lesbian? This better not be true else I pity David
Why should he not? What will happen
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
julaion:

in igbo where i come from the child belongs to chioma's father.. u never pay bride price u wan come claim which son.. but chioma na useless girl sha
Who owns and claiming Igbo laws to Flavour?
Who paid Linda's bride price before naming her child by herself after Sholaye at birth?
Una mumu don do, abeg!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by efighter: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:
He'll still dump this one.

Even if he date an Angel, he will still dump her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Thank you.

And where are all the ppl that were mocking Sophia? When Davido made Assurance.

Now Chioma is the one being mocked.

Life is funny.

Some of these same nairaland boys were using Chioma as example to us mere females on how to keep a “high value” man.

Now they are here to celebrate her downfall.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by sowilli: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Man wey give you belle before he meets your family is questionable. Beware single ladies. Not all the sweet words, gifts and all matter. Those things change with time. Pray to God for wisdom to choose wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
cococandy:

Some of these same nairaland boys were using Chioma as example to us mere females on how to keep a “high value” man.

Now they are here to celebrate her downfall.

They have egg on their face now lol

Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
You’re upset he doesn’t sound like a childish randy hormonal fvck boy like some of you?

Jakumo:

Dang, dude, you sound so angry and bitter. Please, good sir, enjoy your 48-year old wife, who is so young at heart. At least bear in mind thar you must NEVER glance at, or think about, any sweet young woman aged 23, with all her feminine attributes in full bloom, otherwise a delegation of Nairaland vigilantes will be forced to REPORT your impure thoughts to your wife, who will then impose brutal sanctions as punishment.

Got breast Nigeria !

3 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
cococandy:

Now they are here to celebrate her downfall .

The downfall of a woman's breasts and belly can lead to all manner of calamities. Suffice to say, Ms. Chioma will never want for anything in life, since Oga Davido will provide for his child, and the child's mother, for life, just as he is doing responsibly for the "first eleven" of his expired baby mamas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
cococandy:
You’re upset he doesn’t sound like a childish randy hormonal fvck boy like some of you?

I suppose this means that a dinner date with you is out of the question ?

Ok, ok, look, I'll reform, if it isn't too late. Would tonight be convenient by your schedule ? Should I dress formal, or casual ?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Flavour didn't say he was going to marry them but the first one went ahead to tattoo his name on her? Who tattoos an ordinary boyfriend's name?
Did Chioma not say Peruzzi is her cousin but was fvcking him under Davido's nose? Who marries such? The revelation caused the issue, maybe if she had confessed to Davido, he should have forgiven her.
His brother married from Calabar and well accepted, no member of the family is associating with Chioma. That speaks volume.

Bullshit. The kid caused it. When a woman has a kid for a guy she's dating, she ruins her chances of ever marrying him or even anyone else.

I saw through the whole introduction, I knew that wedding was never going to happen.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Kirarex(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Kriss216: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
99thEnemy:
Left a straight woman for a bisexual woman. grin grin grin

I remember how Bi-sexual Jeniffer wanted to snatch me away from my straight Sarah oh!.
grin grin grin.

Jeniffer fine shaa.. No be lie grin
Denique will hear this.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by PoloG: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Walkee:
they'd sue you in Canada and soon in the US for referring to her as a "she" since she claims to be a boy
how? Is she not a girl?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by marsman: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
GameGod:

Ntor, but yorubas are quick to lebel all herdsmen as terrorist. Feel the hit also
Thats Igbo, there are more fulani in Yoruba land, than any were in the south. Kiss the truth/knowledge
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by marsman: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why are Igbo not calling out Flavour for not marrying either of the two baby mamas and why is nobody quoting Igbo laws about child ownership to him?
Can any Igbo family accept any girl fvcking a friend under one's nose and calling him a cousin?
Nina's baby daddy is Igbo, why was he and his family absent at the fixed wedding after knowing her throwback? He has not gone public with the child either, nobody is calling him out. Why are you people sitting on Davido's head?
Leave the Hypocrites, it is part of their shitty tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Bullshit. The kid caused it. When a woman has a kid for a guy she's dating, she ruins her chances of ever marrying him or even anyone else.

I saw through the whole introduction, I knew that wedding was never going to happen.
Annie got married.
Rude boy married after the first child.
Jude Okoye married with pregnancy.
Peter married after 2 children.
One Warri rapper got married recently after their first child. If you a marriage product, the man will marry you. A lot of people get married to when they are pregnant or have children cos some people don't like children outside wedlock.
Davido's father supervises the DNA of those children before associating with them, if not, he should have gotten married when she was pregnant. But the Peruzzi issue broke before she came back, hence the trouble.
If you take note, she is not associating with the family and vice versa, that speaks volume! She abuses Davido's Lawyer on line for no reasons. She is equally mannerless! You are not good with family and friends but looking for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:
He'll still dump this one.
na normal thing
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

because Flavour didn't say he was going to marry his babymama and then turn around to do something else..
Nina's Igbo baby daddy engaged her and fixed wedding date, only to discover her throwback with Miracle on BBN. He and his family didn't attend the wedding. Why did Igbos not call him out?
Sandra tattoo "Ugegbe Chinedu" on her whole arm without promise of marriage?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Did Chioma disvrigin Davido?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Did Chioma disvrigin Davido?
They are dragging Davido as if he is the only one ever fvcked her, why is nobody dragging Peruzzi for disguising as a cousin? Peruzzi no chop am well?
She should marry Peruzzi, he is an Igbo guy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Walkee:
it's an honour to bear Davido's son
And dishonour to the family she comes from by giving birth without proper traditional rites. No matter how you view it, Chioma made a big mistake knowing what befell others.
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

They are dragging Davido as if he is the only one ever fvcked her, why is nobody dragging Peruzzi for disguising as a cousin? Peruzzi no chop am well?
She should marry Peruzzi, he is an Igbo guy.

Sai ! Dis man wickett o. No be small ting.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Annie got married.
Rude boy married after the first child.
Jude Okoye married with pregnancy.
Peter married after 2 children.
One Warri rapper got married recently after their first child. If you a marriage product, the man will marry you. A lot of people get married to when they are pregnant or have children cos some people don't like children outside wedlock.
Davido's father supervises the DNA of those children before associating with them, if not, he should have gotten married when she was pregnant. But the Peruzzi issue broke before she came back, hence the trouble.
If you take note, she is not associating with the family and vice versa, that speaks volume! She abuses Davido's Lawyer on line for no reasons. She is equally mannerless! You are not good with family and friends but looking for marriage?

And how many ppl have it like Annie and the rest?

Most baby mama's end up left holding an empty bag, they don't secure the man.

Why should the man marry the baby mama when the excitement has worn off and there's nothing to look forward to?

I see how you keep bringing up Peruzzi, but wasnt it David that got someone else pregnant after his phoney introduction?

If he didn't marry the others why would he marry Chioma?
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
not surprised.. that's life of some musician
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kriss216:
Denique will hear this.
she knows I have a past na! grin grin
#BringBackOurDenique
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
[Hahahaha,thanks. I DON'T TELL UNNECESSARY LIES! I live a quiet life.i don't show myself.

If u check my mentions yesterday,or my quotes yesterday I talked about my neighborhood background growing up as a little girl and all wat I saw women suffer ithe hands of the men who should love and protect them.

uthor=KevUnique post=99488120]
This has nothing to do with both of y'all's back n forth replies....I just want to say that I'm proud of you. Really am, as long as the story of you strating your own company and buying momma a crib in the states is true. You go girl! *applauds*[/quote]
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[ITS WOMEN WHO ARE NOT FEMINIST THAT SUFFER THIS. THANK GOD IM FEMINIST AND ALHA LAST YEAR I BOUGHT MY MUM A HOUSE IN THE STATES. I PAID IN CASH WITH MONEY FROM MY OWN COMPANY,I STARTED WEN I WAS A YOUNG GIRL.quote author=luvmijeje post=99482951]

Go girl!
Re: Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

And how many ppl have it like Annie and the rest?

Most baby mama's end up left holding an empty bag, they don't secure the man.

Why should the man marry the baby mama when the excitement has worn off and there's nothing to look forward to?

I see how you keep bringing up Peruzzi, but wasnt it David that got someone else pregnant after his phoney introduction?

If he didn't marry the others why would he marry Chioma?
If you are a marriage product, the man will marry you! Simple!
They got pregnant at the same time, Chioma gave birth in October, the other in February and she was fully aware and covering up. Peruzzi's case is different, this is why some ladies are involved in paternity scandal.
She was doing business of love vendor with Peruzzi, they get money from clients and fvck each other. Davido was their client, greed made her to turn it into a relationship. Davido discovered all these after the birth which was painful. He is only doing a clap back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.