Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,177 members, 7,853,031 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped (32769 Views)

Those Who Fight On Social Media Are Not My Supporters - Peter Obi / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sorry too late for such face saving stunt, way too late Mr Miyetti whatever.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Zeezenho: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
No wonder now i understand shasha saga was rotoscoped too.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by snoopanddre(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Miyetti Fulani
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Zeezenho: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
No wonder now i understand shasha saga was rotoshoped too.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by ceaser: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why do these people appear to have the same ridiculous and crazy thought process in a world where it is easy to differentiate facts from fiction?

This was the same way that Buhari believed Ganduje's bribery video was photoshopped that he had to confess that he is still wondering "what technology was used to capture the videos".

3 years after; till tomorrow he has still not understood "the technology behind the video".

Now this same neanderthal thought process is driving MIyetti Allah's doubt of pictures and videos of herdsmen wielding AK47 rifles. Yet they easily believed videos showing ESN's eviction of herdsmen and Sunday Igboho's eviction of that useless seriki from Igangan community.

A Fulani who is not educated; didn’t go to school, how will he know how to operate gun? The people carrying guns are the Amotekun and other vigilantes being created here and there.

This Bodejo is olófo of the highest order with an IQ below that of pre-historic man. Does anyone need to be learned to take an aim and pull the trigger if a gun? If 4 year old Fulani toddler can comfortably handle an AK47 these days (the video is also real and not photoshopped by the way), what stops an adult Fulani man from handling one perfectly?

I'm just glad for one thing, and that is the fact that the heat is seriously on the Fulanis and they now realize that they don't even have the full backings of their hitherto supporters (Hausas and Middle Beltans) like they used to and that's the main reason they are so agitated to the point of committing these verbal blunders all in a bid to save face. As minority, the Fulanis had always hidden under the shadows of those majorities to commit political crimes, social crimes/injustices and economic crimes. But now all man eye don open wella.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by excel101(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
photoshopped indeed, as if they don't carry it in broad daylight.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Jungleluv5: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes you are right but let them take take their cow to Cameroon and Niger so that our farmers and their wives can go to their farm and live peacefully.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Coldie(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Reason if u are supporting these people trying to reason with them u are wasting your time. Even when their people are wrong they support them.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Grace001: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
See the morons you share country with !!!

Honestly if you still have hope in this useless hopeless country, pity yourself oo because you will wait till you’re 60 years and Nigeria will still disappoint and you will become one of the preacher of e go better to the next generation
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by mu2sa2: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Gej gleefully accepted to be grand patron of miyetti Allah. He has not renounced the position, so he should answer whether members of the organisation he heads are engaged in criminality or not.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Who gives this animal mouth to dey talk self.

Make una come wake me up once the country is back to normal.

Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by CodeTemplar: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
So one needs education to know how to shoot a gun?
These people a daft indeed.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Just imagine. Just imagine. No remorse. No sympathy. Well it's a good thing. Now the whole nation realizes and in due course will adjust accordingly.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by aadoiza: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
This your damage control is coming too late abeg.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by criuze(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
I think you just arrive at that vocabulary

the ones the caught at onitsha was it photoshopped

Photoshop gbuo gi there
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Mitsurugi(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
post=99487830:
Maybe we should ask their LIFE GRAND PATRON ......

Yes! Their life grand patron who is VERY MUCH STILL IN GOVERNMENT and is clearly backing them. You don't argue with swine when you reason like them.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Stallion93(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by foreshore(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Islie:
MIYETTI ALLAH LEADER’S BOMBSHELL: Herdsmen carrying guns on social media are photoshop

•Says pastors should join Gumi in the forest

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/miyetti-allah-leaders-bombshellherdsmen-carrying-guns-on-social-media-are-photoshopped/

Photoshop indeed. This Miyetti people take us for fools as they are.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Ihatethemods: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lol.. This sounds funny though
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by mountmoriah(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Even this Bodoje knows his a pathetic lair
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Akiara: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
*******BURSTED****EXPOSED*****TAQQIYA***ALMAJIRI*****TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER

SO CONCERNING WHAT YOUR BROTHERS SAID...THIS IS ALL YOU CAN SAY??

FORUM...ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES THAT THIS ALMAJIRI IS (IGBO/BENUE/EDO) SHOULD HAVE A BRAIN RESET!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Juliusmalema:
Comment Reserved.

Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na so
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by zudozz: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tot this ediot is a religious person?

So d ones in the video were ''videoshopped''?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by AntiHate: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Comment Reserved.
See how u don take de humble? Painter man.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Oshokalo: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
laugh wan finish me immediately when he says pastors should join gumi and go to the forest and preach to them ;Dlaugh wan finish me immediately when he says pastors should join gumi and go to the forest and preach to them

who get any meme to back it up
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by netmillionaires(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
It will not be well with this man. These people just take everybody for fools. He is lucky that I am no more in Kwara, I would have snapped pictures to upload. I served in Kwara state. Gwanara Baruten local government to be precise. These fulanis always come to a tea kiosk to drink and they all carry guns and machete including a teenage boy who always acknowledge me.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by shadeyinka(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Islie:
MIYETTI ALLAH LEADER’S BOMBSHELL: Herdsmen carrying guns on social media are photoshop

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/miyetti-allah-leaders-bombshellherdsmen-carrying-guns-on-social-media-are-photoshopped/
I just learned that you need a Ph.D to be able to operate an AK-47 rifle
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by sheba123(f): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lori iro!

From the first day I saw that video, I said it in my heart that they will come out to deny it. Wonder what took them so long.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by Emyogalanya: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Islie:

pls school teaches it's students how to operate a gun. I want to attend
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by daddio(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Islie:

Oponu, so the MARKS on your cheeks were also photoshopped?

Photoshopped kor
Camera-Supermarket ni.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by KatrakaNG(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Can't read this nonsense
Re: Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped by phelonrays: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
post=99487830:
Maybe we should ask their LIFE GRAND PATRON ......

Your quest for stupidity wouldn't let you see that the backup claim (screen shot) you posted was fabricated on 2018. Did Jonathan contest any election other than the one he lost in 2015?

Please verify your jargons before letting it out, as we still have sound brains in here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.