Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? (1422 Views)

The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by Beaf: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2011
“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

- Tunde Bakare

What happens now that the CPC ship is intractably marooned, capsized and torpedoed on very hard rocks? . . .Will it be more "Prophesies" to re-undo the "prophesy" he had previously undone? . . .More prophesies from smooth tongued charlatans bearing gifts from Egypt and Tunisia of religious, sectional and ethnic bigotries to his mythical "wild-wild" North?

Chineke me e! shocked

Nigeria desperately needs to say a firm goodbye to such primitive politics and its proponents.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by juventino: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2011
Bakare na PERSON? he is nothing but fake

Goodluck to 9ja
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by recoome(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2011
I'm still waiting 4 aisha 2 come and tell us what happened o! After all of bakare's "PDP haram" saga in maiduguri, PDP still picked up borno central senatorial seat while the CPC was not even second but came in as a distant third.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by recoome(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2011
I'm still waiting 4 aisha 2 come and tell us what happened o! After all of bakare's "PDP haram" saga in maiduguri, PDP still picked up borno central senatorial seat while the CPC was not even second but came in as a distant third.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by OmoTier1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
recoome:

nonesense rants.I for one was not expecting a CPC rout in the North in NASS election for obvious reasons any good political observer would have noticed before the election.Like I said in one of my posts before last satursday's election, most people will vote ACN in NASS but CPC in Presidential. This was my curious findings at the polling station.I voted ACN for NASS but I will be voting
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by OmoTier1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
recoome:

nonesense rants.I for one was not expecting a  CPC rout in the North in NASS election for obvious reasons any good political observer would have noticed before the election.Like I said in one of my posts before last satursday's election, most people will vote ACN in NASS but CPC in Presidential. This was my curious findings at the polling station.I voted ACN for NASS but I will be voting CPC at the Presidential. One thing I noticed is that CPC got votes in most of the results declared even though they did not win that election which shows that peple are aware of the party's presence even in places like Edo state.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by Nchara: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
Answer:
His church will reject him, seeing how fake a pastor he is
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by Sunofgod(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Lets see,

He's done the moslem thing,

He's done the christian thing,

He should now try his hand at 'Judaism'.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by Beaf: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
Sun of god:

Lets see,

Damn! You might have a point!
For the first time, I'm thinking that the man's conversion from Islam might have had something to do with the pecuniary delights associated with modern day evangelism.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by Blazing99: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
Sun of god:

Lets see,

While u should in prejudice and mockery, which you're very good at.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by Sunofgod(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
Blazing99:

While u should in prejudice and mockery, which you're very good at.

Iman-Pastor-Rabbi-Bakare-2015
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by daroz(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
where u guys actually expecting much performance from CPC at the national assembly or even gubernatorial level? These results is what I  expected.  Though I have fully shifted my support from CPC back to GEJ camp, but I still think is too early to write them(CPC) off at the presidencial level. Anything can still happen, these abokis cant be trusted at all, becos they see everything from the religious/region/ethnic perspective.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by Blazing99: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
daroz:

where u guys actually expecting much performance from CPC at the national assembly or even gubernatorial level? These results is what I  expected.  Though I have fully shifted my support from CPC back to GEJ camp, but I still think is too early to write them(CPC) off at the presidencial level. Anything can still happen, these abokis cant be trusted at all, becos they see everything from the religious/region/ethnic perspective.

U wont be missed. CPC doesnt needs support of weak-hearted men.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by DrummaBoy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
1. Beaf should tell us the date on the said quotation. As far as I know that was sometimes in 2007. Bakare himself has come out to retract his denoucement of Buhari (NN24 for an example). It is cheap blackmail to continue to use such a qoatation, like your other blackmailers, Gbagi Foundation and co, are doing on the pages of Newspapers.
2. When you label Bakare a false prophet you join the bandwagon of cheap critics who would always qoute a man out of context to give credence to their malicious intentions.
3. Beaf, like his employer, GEJ, would avoid debating political issues but would open up threads here to denounce what they know little about.
4. No one should use last weekend's result to prove Buhari's unpopularity in the north. Even I, a die hard BB fan, voted the ACN here in Ibadan. The BB following is a following of  personalities and not party. God forbid the likes of Mohammed Abacha use the Buhari name to ride to power. That is why we see what we are seeing in the North.
5. The best of prophets are men at their best. What Bakare said was inaccurate and even he would be the first to denounce it now, there is no point using it against him.
6. Same Bakare statted categorically that God didnt give him an express word to contest these elections but he also said he has God's peace and the support of heaven. What else does a man need.
7. I predict a close elections on saturday, but with Buhari winning at the end of the day. If he looses (and that had better be fair) I would congratulate GEJ and his followers. My only prayer is that GEJ followers would be man to do the same if the tide is against them this weekend.
Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by efisher(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
daroz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome. You are in the right camp!

Re: Whats Happens To "Pastor" Tunde Bakare The False Prophet? by efisher(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
DrummaBoy:

1. Beaf should tell us the date on the said quotation. As far as I know that was sometimes in 2007. Bakare himself has come out to retract his denoucement of Buhari (NN24 for an example). It is cheap blackmail to continue to use such a qoatation, like your other blackmailers, Gbagi Foundation and co, are doing on the pages of Newspapers.

With the prospect of flying around in private jets and receiving admiration from millions of Nigerians, it wouldn't be difficult to retract his denouncement. BTW, if the statement was made so long ago, I wonder why he didn't retract the statement until when his personal interest became involved. undecided

We agree humans make mistakes but there are some qualities a leader in a complex country like Nigeria should have. One is the ability to control the tongue. His type can set the entire country on fire faster than he can realize himself. He has always been the intolerant type. At this time, we need people who signify unity and not those who sow discord.

(1) (Reply)

Election Ended In Violence In Utan, Jos. Two Killed! / Awo family/Tribune Vs Tinubu & co/The Nation/ACN: The battle continues / Inside Abia State: Aba City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.