Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Isn't There Much Friendship & Closeness Among Family Members Anymore - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Isn't There Much Friendship & Closeness Among Family Members Anymore (2277 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Isn't There Much Friendship & Closeness Among Family Members Anymore by truespeak: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
ediko5:
I realized that there's no much unity and friendship among extended family members anymore compare to when I was a little child like 20 years ago.

Personally I feel reluctant having extended family members as close friends compare to when I was growing up as a child.

What could've been the cause of this?

I think it may be due to the increase of evil in the world for instance;

family members give information about another family members to kidnappers.

Family members mastermind armed robbery of other of members.

Family members can even use a relative for ritual purpose.

What's your opinion on this?

Is it not Written "A man's own enemies shall be Members of his Household"?

Thank God you have confirmed that this Prophecy is Fully-Filled and Accomplished!
Re: Why Isn't There Much Friendship & Closeness Among Family Members Anymore by ediko5(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
ABOVEDELAW:
JEALOUSY, THROWING AWAY OUR CONSERVATIVE CULTURAL VALUES AND EMBRACING THE WHITE CULTURE.

Yes but like Richy4 said, we copy the white without going deeply into what they do.
Re: Why Isn't There Much Friendship & Closeness Among Family Members Anymore by annayawchee: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Experience has taught me over and over again that extended family can be deadly and cruel....

Uncles plotting to kill their brothers and nephews over inheritance, sabotaging each other....

Damn! Staying far from each other is the real deal .

1 Like

Re: Why Isn't There Much Friendship & Closeness Among Family Members Anymore by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
ediko5:
I realized that there's no much unity and friendship among extended family members anymore compare to when I was a little child like 20 years ago.

Personally I feel reluctant having extended family members as close friends compare to when I was growing up as a child.

What could've been the cause of this?

I think it may be due to the increase of evil in the world for instance;

family members give information about another family members to kidnappers.

Family members mastermind armed robbery of other of members.

Family members can even use a relative for ritual purpose.

What's your opinion on this?

got a simple answer

even if you follow the bible, from the begining Cain killed Abel

using the bible"s angle at has been there from day one of humans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman,26 Who Came Out As A Trans Man At Age 19 Reveals She Is Now Back To Female / I Am Desperate To Be Married, Please What Can I Do /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.