Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? (871 Views)

Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife? / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by realman42: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
grin
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by donbachi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na very bad thing to be a witch,come poor join am.
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Qatar2022: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Who cares I die in a white man country abeg

2 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Kobicove(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Qatar2022:
Who cares I die in a white man country abeg

Pray not to ever experience racism

3 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by blackboy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
There is another racism.going on Nigeria worse than the racism from whites.

6 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by providencia(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kobicove:

Which one worst pass? A. Racism B. Tribalism
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by richboy01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
hahaha dis one no be question na.white racism anyday anytime.i prefer America Sha there are alot of blacks there so I av pipul to associate with.by d way Nigeria has racism too.our religious sentiments and tribalism is as bad as white racism

2 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by OldNairalander(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Aconomist: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
American racism is nothing, I live here. China, India, Russia, Thailand? --that one na real racism.

2 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by realman42: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Aconomist:
American racism is nothing, I live here. China, India, Russia, Thailand? --that one na real racism.
Heard China is like the worst
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Qatar2022: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kobicove:

Oga I have live in abroad, racist is as you think bros
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Kobicove(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Qatar2022:

Oga I have live in abroad, racist is as you think bros

It depends on the country you lived in and the part of the country where you lived
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Offpoint1: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2021
I rather stay here and tolerate tribalism than be call a monkey by a pale skin. It'll be impossible for me not to kill a white racist.

2 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Offpoint1:
I rather stay here and tolerate tribalism than be call a monkey by a pale skin.
It'll be impossible for me not to kill a white racist.
Call me Monkey but Give me job, social and basic amenities. I'll be very thankful if not for anything my kids will be glad I set the path for them. What Nigeria has done to my dreams, sometimes if I think about it I get depressed.

5 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Kingofawesome: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2021
grossintel:
Call me Monkey but Give me job, social and basic amenities. I'll be very thankful if not for anything my kids will be glad I set the path for them. What Nigeria has done to my dreams, sometimes if I think about it I get depressed.

It’s exactly why you’re a monkey.
Hopefully they’ll give you banana too
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by Offpoint1: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
grossintel:
I rather die a free man in my country than live a slave in a king's palace
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by richmond500: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
richboy01:
hahaha dis one no be question na.white racism anyday anytime.i prefer America Sha there are alot of blacks there so I av pipul to associate with.by d way Nigeria has racism too.our religious sentiments and tribalism is as bad as white racism
our tribalism is worse than racism.
There isn't a day that we don't show hatred, even our political leaders don't hide their hatred, white don't do it often and sometimes they hide it and their govt condemn it very much.

3 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by richmond500: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Offpoint1:

I rather die a free man in my country than live a slave in a king's palace
our tribalism is worse than white racism.
Even our political leaders show tribalism, we vote based on tribe and nothing else.
Till today, Obama is one of the most loved leaders in a white man country but tell me how many southerners love northern leader or vice versa?
I'd rather be a slave in another mans house than be a slave in my own house

2 Likes

Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by rationalhuman(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2021
If you are in China and Belong to Any Race from Middle East, Mongol, Any Race from India, Thai, White etc then Chinese will come and greet you happily, But If you are Black then In Restaurants dont expect from waiter to come and serve you, People will avoid you on Pedestrian ways, In Buses No one will sit next to you, Avoid police even if you have valid papers, People will click your image and then laugh at you. Its really worse in China

realman42:

Heard China is like the worst
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by realman42: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2021
rationalhuman:
If you are in China and Belong to Any Race from Middle East, Mongol, Any Race from India, Thai, White etc then Chinese will come and greet you happily, But If you are Black then In Restaurants dont expect from waiter to come and serve you, People will avoid you on Pedestrian ways, In Buses No one will sit next to you, Avoid police even if you have valid papers, People will click your image and then laugh at you. Its really worse in China

Hmm God forbid I go there.there r alot of better places to go to
Re: Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? by RedpillAnalyst: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Racism is a made-up concept by democrats to cause disagreement and divide people. Racism ended over 70 years ago

(1) (Reply)

Corper Samuel / Rain Boot Is Injured / Help How Can I Increase Width Of...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.