Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) (31951 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / MTN's 300,000 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
NAFDAC to satisfy what is above/beyond them is laughable cheesy grin grin grin
Simply put NAFDAC to add their useless number to it grin grin grin grin

NIGERIA is a big Time JOKE under this administration shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by naptu2: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
dfrost:

That's still my worry. How can you verify something you don't, can't and won't produce? Which lab will test it? What formulae are they aware of, for the drugs? Apparently the companies producing the vaccines won't release the formulae of their hardwork.

All NAFDAC does is hit packet of drugs with numbers, do they actually test the drugs? If late DA was still there, I will assume a little faith but now? No until fully convinced. I see all many of drugs in the market and I still wonder in bewilderment. I hardly take drugs because I'm paranoid. sad cry embarassed undecided

naptu2, please don't get me wrong. I'm paranoid and have lost 85% faith in the system.

That is incredibly simple. Chemistry is still chemistry and pharmacology is still pharmacology. We don't have to be able to produce strawberries to verify if they are safe for a human to eat them.

They are not producing the vaccines, they are verifying if they are safe for human consumption
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Upton: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Good. I have already vowed I will not take it.
Lol. Why are Nigerians like this?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by naptu2: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Urban9aira:
FG govt that claimed Lekki kiling is fake news is who u wanna believe..........LMAOO

My God! You didn't even check the link!!! That is not FG! That is the WHO representative!!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Cool tho....But on behalf of my household and mine, we ain't interested....!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by AK481(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
rejected drug.

south africa rejected it as it didnt have the required prevention standard for covid 19
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Upton:

Lol. Why are Nigerians like this?
Like what? Na by force. Go and take ya own and leave me alone. Na me own my body.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by od501: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
naptu2:

The thread contains the statement by the WHO country representative in Nigeria that they did not and cannot disqualify Nigeria. Punch Newspapers, which initially broke the story that Nigeria was disqualified later changed their story and deleted their tweet.

Now all you need to do is show me the WHO statement saying that they had disqualified Nigeria

Baba I'm not arguing with nh, I just told you what I know, and you have made yr point too, which I think is correct. Adieu
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not for me. covid isn't for me and my family
Then who and whose family is it for?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by naptu2: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
od501:

Baba I'm not arguing with nh, I just told you what I know, and you have made yr point too, which I think is correct. Adieu

No wahala.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Is it for everybody or only for VIPs
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Upton: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Like what? Na by force. Go and take ya own and leave me alone. Na me own my body.
Lol. I just found the comment funny. I have taken mine already though and I can say the vaccines are safe
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Upton:

Lol. I just found the comment funny. I have taken mine already though
You do well. I will not take I swear!!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Upton:

Lol. I just found the comment funny. I have taken mine already though
You do well. I will not take I swear!! If all of you have taken it will not be transmitted to me. It will be the same.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by naptu2: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Is it for everybody or only for VIPs

You are meant to register on the NPHCDA portal online. It's for everybody, but doses are limited, so I believe they will prioritise health workers and people with pre-existing diseases before others.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
naptu2:

You are meant to register on the NPHCDA portal online. It's for everybody, but doses are limited, so I believe they will prioritise health workers and people with pre-existing diseases before others.
Thanks for the info. What's the portal please?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by JustCruise(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Let Buhari take it first,on air like the Ghanaian president did.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by just2endowed: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:

That's how polio persist today in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by mnwogu(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Xscape1993:
The president and his cabinet members should take all. They should take them all. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

grin grin grin grin grin pally u wicked die
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by DEEBOZZ(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
I will take it if they are ready to vaccinates me for free
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
just2endowed:

That's how polio persist today in Nigeria
please oga go and take ya own now. I no stop you oo. You can take my own join I no vex. Don't quote me again. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by naptu2: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Thanks for the info. What's the portal please?

https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg/
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
lipsrsealed

They should start by injecting Buhari who knows it might cure his deafness to the crises in the country in addition to boosting his response time to distress calls.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by cunicinni12: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Commonguy:
for how many months now.. this government no try...
..DM me for your logo, flyer and editing at a very cheap price

Very interested...
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by ennyrah: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
my prayers be say may they no come dey force people to take it
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
See crowd na grin
Covid-19 don suffer for Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
I Love PMB

Please vaccination is not by force. All these "I will not take it" people should stop disturbing us. After all your rumors about 5G, 666, Bill Gates want to force us, Buhari want to force us, Nigeria has been disqualified...una no get shame.

You have shifted the goal post to "I will not take it"...

Taaaaa!...nwusikwanu there!!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by guy222: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
So how do you create trust and awareness in the vaccine if the leaders are not allow to take it first. Some of una brain dey upside down, hence the reason why some of you guys think and reason with una anus
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
The president and his lawmakers can have it....am not part of it...instead they should give us money...the hardship in this country is too much

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by planetx: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good luck to anyone dumb enough to take that DNA altering depopulation gene therapy masquerading as a vaccine.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
duro4chang:

First thing that came to my mind. You're loved

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Help2020:

I just recovered now from it..Covid is not a joke tbh.Covid is not for you and your family like you said,buy pls protect yourselves.
another SCAMdemic promoter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.